Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can You Write HP Maxine?

She used to respond to emails and for being one of the greatest living people is a very down to earth person. From what I understood, we should all give her space and respect her privacy so that she can get important work done. The information that'll soon be shared will benefit us greatly.

AveSatanas4181 said:
I’m new here. Can you tell me who HPC is, and how to get in touch with them?

High Priest Hooded Cobra. The administrator of this forum. His email is public but can I ask what is your inquiry? I'm no official representative of the JoS and there are much wiser and more experienced members than me, however if I can be of assistance...

Shemsu, have you ever heard of Chrism, the Christ seed, born inside the solar plexus of each child beginning age 12, and is created every time the moon is in your sun sign? There are a couple of xtian esoteric sites that mention this. The Christ seed is born in the solar plexus, and through darkroom meditation and stilling of the mind, the Kundalini rises to the 3rd eye, and that’s where the Christ seed is crucified. I put up a post about this about a week ago, and mentioned the websites that talk about it, and nobody, I mean no one, has responded! From a Satanic point of view, how is the Chrism looked upon?

Shemsu, have you ever heard of Chrism, the Christ seed, born inside the solar plexus of each child beginning age 12, and is created every time the moon is in your sun sign? There are a couple of xtian esoteric sites that mention this. The Christ seed is born in the solar plexus, and through darkroom meditation and stilling of the mind, the Kundalini rises to the 3rd eye, and that’s where the Christ seed is crucified. I put up a post about this about a week ago, and mentioned the websites that talk about it, and nobody, I mean no one, has responded! From a Satanic point of view, how is the Chrism looked upon? Can you tell me where to find High Priest Hooded Cobras email address?

From a satanic point of view this is utter malignant bullshit. You should forget about it unless you're an enemy agent. In that case ask your "angels", that's where this information comes from. Cobra is a busy man, you shouldn't bother him with this kind of stuff. If you have other questions about real self advancement ask away. No one responded because this is not the place to discuss things like that. Don't push it.

All the best

AveSatanas4181 said:
Shemsu, have you ever heard of Chrism, the Christ seed, born inside the solar plexus of each child beginning age 12, and is created every time the moon is in your sun sign? There are a couple of xtian esoteric sites that mention this. The Christ seed is born in the solar plexus, and through darkroom meditation and stilling of the mind, the Kundalini rises to the 3rd eye, and that’s where the Christ seed is crucified. I put up a post about this about a week ago, and mentioned the websites that talk about it, and nobody, I mean no one, has responded! From a Satanic point of view, how is the Chrism looked upon? Can you tell me where to find High Priest Hooded Cobras email address?

It is in your best interest to detach yourself from anything christian or new age like this. In regards to the Kundalini, we don't worry about a "Christ seed" at all. Instead, we focus on the overall energy and cleanliness of the soul, which then facilitates natural advancement of the kundalini. This is much different from simply training your mind, but involves the application of energy, as seen in the 40 day day beginners guide: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Shemsu said:
From a satanic point of view this is utter malignant bullshit. You should forget about it unless you're an enemy agent. In that case ask your "angels", that's where this information comes from. Cobra is a busy man, you shouldn't bother him with this kind of stuff. If you have other questions about real self advancement ask away. No one responded because this is not the place to discuss things like that. Don't push it.

All the best

I understand where you are coming from, but understand that new people will have all sorts of questions like this. If anyone is a troll, this will be discovered in time.

Although you were making a point here, it is not wise to ever suggest something connect with enemy entities, whether sarcastically or not.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404360 time=1670401545 user_id=21286]
AveSatanas4181 said:

It is in your best interest to detach yourself from anything christian or new age like this. In regards to the Kundalini, we don't worry about a "Christ seed" at all. Instead, we focus on the overall energy and cleanliness of the soul, which then facilitates natural advancement of the kundalini. This is much different from simply training your mind, but involves the application of energy, as seen in the 40 day day beginners guide: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Shemsu said:

All the best

I understand where you are coming from, but understand that new people will have all sorts of questions like this. If anyone is a troll, this will be discovered in time.

Although you were making a point here, it is not wise to ever suggest something connect with enemy entities, whether sarcastically or not.

You're right, the sarcasm might sometimes not go through as intended. I still do not possess your cool and get occasionally sidetracked by emotion. Thank you for pointing that out, will work on it. I genuinely wish to help as others have helped me, just got a bad vibe on this one because it was repeated multiple times.

Shemsu said:

All the best

Shemsu, thank you for your enlightening post. No, I do NOT want anything to do with the angels. Cobra responded to my post, and if anything about my initial post is upsetting people, I'll be glad to erase it.

AveSatanas4181 said:
Shemsu said:

All the best

Shemsu, thank you for your enlightening post. No, I do NOT want anything to do with the angels. Cobra responded to my post, and if anything about my initial post is upsetting people, I'll be glad to erase it.

Sorry mate, came off too harsh. I'm just aggravated by people coming and acting all confused while trying to sow seeds of jewish sickness. Some temper issues here obviously and this little interaction turned out to be a lesson for me as well thanx to Blitz. All you need is here: good folks, tons of info and the chance to grow if you apply what you learn. Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back