Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for Experienced Meditators about Demon Lover

TJ 666 said:
Can your Guardian Demon also be your Succubus?? :? :D
Thanks
No, your Demon Lover may be your guide, but your Guardian Demon is something more different and profound, probably the best example you have to perfect yourself.

It is also not possible to have sexual relations with the high crowns of Hell.

In regards to this, I wonder if it's possible to have a platonic relationship with high ranking Gods, but obviously it wouldn't be matched in equal measure, maybe it's more like a deep respect and admiration.

Succubi absolutely listen, protect, guide, and help you in your advancement.
While they may not be your "official" guardian demon assigned upon dedication, their roles are quite similar.

HS.

TJ 666 said:
Thanks

It's rare but it can happen. I have heard about one ex-HPS whose husband was amongst the Powers of Hell, and high-ranking.
He is a Guardian to me too so I asked him and he confirmed it.

Flint said:
TJ 666 said:
Thanks

It's rare but it can happen. I have heard about one ex-HPS whose husband was amongst the Powers of Hell, and high-ranking.

This is false.

It cannot happen.

No high power or high ranking God will ever be a partner or lover to any SS. They are vastly beyond that.

And even entertaining such a fantasy or thought is quite serious blasphemy and disrespect for such a high being.

Whatever story you read, there is a reason that person is no longer with the Joy of Satan.

No serious HP of Satan would ever have such delusions or imaginations.

Sorry to everyone who's hoping to entertain your delusions of having Inanna warm your bed. That will never happen.

For your own good, don't even think about that.

Hail Satan!

TJ 666 said:
Thanks

It usually doesn't happen because of obvious reasons but it is possible afterall it's a personal choice.

Your Demon Lover might guide you and protect you because it's natural to protect and help those we love. But it's not their assigned work.

And relationship between high ranking gods and humans doesn't happen but it is possible. I don't think we have rights to decide for them, just leave it on their choice.

P.S. It's my new account.
~ Darkshadow
(I forgot my password 😜)

VoiceofEnki said:
Flint said:
TJ 666 said:
Thanks

This is false.

It cannot happen.

No high power or high ranking God will ever be a partner or lover to any SS. They are vastly beyond that.

And even entertaining such a fantasy or thought is quite serious blasphemy and disrespect for such a high being.

Whatever story you read, there is a reason that person is no longer with the Joy of Satan.

No serious HP of Satan would ever have such delusions or imaginations.

Sorry to everyone who's hoping to entertain your delusions of having Inanna warm your bed. That will never happen.

For your own good, don't even think about that.

Hail Satan!

Thank you! You sound Wise :mrgreen:

My friend said he had Sex in his Dream with his Guardian, who is a High Ranking Goddess..
Should I say something to him? :roll: :?

Flint said:
TJ 666 said:
Thanks

I know that story, she was delusional in some ways and had a lot of personal problems.
That kind of delusion of believing you have a high ranking demon as a partner can happen when you have enemy parasitic entities attached and you are deceived.

TJ 666 said:

My friend said he had Sex in his Dream with his Guardian, who is a High Ranking Goddess..

Is he a Spiritual Satanist?

If yes, show him what I wrote here. If he doesn't understand or doesn't want to listen, he can make an account here and reply.

If he's not a dedicated Spiritual Satanist, he's just a typical delusional fool without who will entertain whatever blasphemous delusion makes them feel good about themselves.

Not really worth wasting time on such a person in that latter case.

I should also say, dreams like that may be "real", as in, they aren't caused by a negative entity or a delusion, however they are symbolic experiences.

Sex in dreams can have many meanings beyond just eroticism or sexual attraction.

It could for example indicate a closeness with you and the person or being you dream about, as sex is the closest form of union.

In dreams a close relationship may manifest as one having sex with the person, as a symbolism of the closeness you have with said person (even in relationships where there is no such sexual interest).

It can show a breaking down of barriers between you and another.

It can also simply be a manifestation of carnal lust towards an extremely attractive person, which manifests subconsciously and is only one sided.

Which is not abnormal for someone to have, especially if they are new and are first getting in touch with the Gods.

The primal drives are easily stimulated by their presence, especially in people who are not very advanced yet.

It can even indicate one misses a person they love, even if platonically.

The mind which associates sex with closeness can manifest a sexual dream with a person you care about whom you haven't seen in a long time, or who you miss.

Sexual dreams can also have in rare cases a spiritual meaning, like an allegory to certain spiritual concepts or specific work you are doing on your soul.

On the spiritual side, it may even come as a signal for what one should be working on spiritually, the sexual dream being symbolic for certain meditations and processes one should pursue.

These are just some examples. There is more possibilities, but I don't know everything.

It can be worth it to analyze any such dreams you have, to see if there is more meaning to it, rather than it just being a one sided lustful desire manifesting in ones dream.

However, when it involves any high ranking Gods or even any named Gods on the JoS (And some other high ranking Gods whose names are more secret), it is never literal.

Hail Satan!

The high-ranking god of Hell that is being discussed is also my guardian, and has several times confirmed that an ex-HPS is his wife, and this is not the first time I asked him about it.
I agree that she has personal problems and is delusional, but this is the one area where she actually isn't.

Don't brush off my experiences and two-way conversation that I have with the Powers of Hell.
I am advanced, I have been having two-way conversations for some time now, and seeing which of the god/dess of Hell I am speaking to, when we converse.

You try to hold your gatekeeping and authority over people, VoiceofEnki, but it is not going to make me change my mind or write something different. I know what I saw, heard, experienced. I stand by it and politely disagree with what you wrote.

VoiceofEnki said:
TJ 666 said:

Is he a Spiritual Satanist?

If yes, show him what I wrote here. If he doesn't understand or doesn't want to listen, he can make an account here and reply.

If he's not a dedicated Spiritual Satanist, he's just a typical delusional fool without who will entertain whatever blasphemous delusion makes them feel good about themselves.

Not really worth wasting time on such a person in that latter case.

I should also say, dreams like that may be "real", as in, they aren't caused by a negative entity or a delusion, however they are symbolic experiences.

Sex in dreams can have many meanings beyond just eroticism or sexual attraction.

It could for example indicate a closeness with you and the person or being you dream about, as sex is the closest form of union.

In dreams a close relationship may manifest as one having sex with the person, as a symbolism of the closeness you have with said person (even in relationships where there is no such sexual interest).

It can show a breaking down of barriers between you and another.

It can also simply be a manifestation of carnal lust towards an extremely attractive person, which manifests subconsciously and is only one sided.

Which is not abnormal for someone to have, especially if they are new and are first getting in touch with the Gods.

The primal drives are easily stimulated by their presence, especially in people who are not very advanced yet.

It can even indicate one misses a person they love, even if platonically.

The mind which associates sex with closeness can manifest a sexual dream with a person you care about whom you haven't seen in a long time, or who you miss.

Sexual dreams can also have in rare cases a spiritual meaning, like an allegory to certain spiritual concepts or specific work you are doing on your soul.

On the spiritual side, it may even come as a signal for what one should be working on spiritually, the sexual dream being symbolic for certain meditations and processes one should pursue.

These are just some examples. There is more possibilities, but I don't know everything.

It can be worth it to analyze any such dreams you have, to see if there is more meaning to it, rather than it just being a one sided lustful desire manifesting in ones dream.

However, when it involves any high ranking Gods or even any named Gods on the JoS (And some other high ranking Gods whose names are more secret), it is never literal.

Hail Satan!

Yes he is Spiritual Satanist. We Dedicated together this year :D

Today he said he had the same Dream again! What means it? I'll show him your post and ask him to think about it

He keeps smiling lol. It's nice to see him so happy but I don't want him confused :? :)

Thank you again for reply brother

Hail Satan! :mrgreen:

Flint said:
You try to hold your gatekeeping and authority over people, VoiceofEnki
You feel that way because he speaks the truth and the truth hurts your delusional ego.

These are just your delusions and nothing else.

Flint said:
The high-ranking god of Hell that is being discussed is also my guardian, and has several times confirmed that an ex-HPS is his wife, and this is not the first time I asked him about it.
I agree that she has personal problems and is delusional, but this is the one area where she actually isn't.

Don't brush off my experiences and two-way conversation that I have with the Powers of Hell.
I am advanced, I have been having two-way conversations for some time now, and seeing which of the god/dess of Hell I am speaking to, when we converse.

You try to hold your gatekeeping and authority over people, VoiceofEnki, but it is not going to make me change my mind or write something different. I know what I saw, heard, experienced. I stand by it and politely disagree with what you wrote.

If that were true she should have been faithful to her demon partner instead of cheating with ones or others and letting herself be deceived and manipulated by ((((fake infiltrated members)))) that I will not give more details.

To me more than once in the past the enemy tried to deceive me with that lie of "your partner is a goddess of high rank" problem that was solved after removing parasitic bonds and months of deep cleansing.

And no, I bet 100% sure of it that Lord Mulciber's wife or partner is another high ranking goddess and that he is not my guardian and I have never spoken whith him.

Flint said:

Don't bring the Gods into your own delusions.
The Gods have nothing to do with any of this low level delusion that you speak about here.

As for you having two way conversations with a high ranking Demon, this post you write here discredits anything you have to say regarding that.

I have seen plenty of people like you. These conversations are made up in your mind, or from a random being that is not even related to the Gods at all.

Astral communication, with decent accuracy, is not easy to achieve.

Just because you hear something speak to you and answer your questions, doesn't mean at all you are speaking with a God, or even with any entity at all.

It is a common mistake people make when they start opening up their astral senses.

They hear something, and suddenly they believe they are speaking with advanced beings and professing great divine knowledge, when in reality what they are relating is worthless garbage like this: "My GD told me an ex-HPS was their wife, so high ranking Gods can be your succubus of course".

Anyone professing a high ranking God is their wife or husband, or demon lover, is a telltale sign of absolute degenerate idiocy and lowest level of delusion imaginable.

The only few things worse would be those idiots who image themselves as being equal to the Gods for whatever reason.

An important factor for accurate astral communication is having wisdom and knowledge on the level to be able to receive accurate communications.

If one is lacking on that front, you won't be able to understand the answers given and as a result the brain will substitute it with things that suit your perception or seem reasonable to you rather than the truth.

In other words, if you cannot listen, you will only hear what you want to hear.

An echo chamber of your own mind.

That appears what you are experiencing.

Even when one can communicate or hear, that doesn't guarantee at all that you can hear accurately or anything close to reflecting of the truth, as your own mind must be open to perceive what it is being told.

One step in achieving real communication is to shut off any ego when communicating to not let your own mind and thoughts blind you. Be open and rid yourself of any preconceived notions.

Take it seriously, not as a casual chat with a friend, but as listening to a lecture from a grandmaster whose every word is worth more than your entire existence.

The ego, driven by lower drives and lacking wisdom, when not silenced or properly controlled gets in the way of your communication.

Lastly.

Spiritual Satanism is a place to learn and find truth.

I speak to protect truth and correct falsehoods where I can.

Calling me a gatekeeper for doing this necessary service to Spiritual Satanism is a compliment, as it shows I am doing my job to protect truth and advocate the higher standards on wisdom and understanding we aim for as SS.

If I, or others who know and understand truths, say nothing and let everyone entertain their falsehoods and assert their delusions in every thread like what you are saying here, this community within months will turn in a worthless cesspool of delusion and stupidity.

The Joy of Satan is not a place where you can write such delusions and expect us to welcome it or accept it.

There is no "disagreeing" on points that are not only blatantly false but also blasphemous to the Gods and harmful to the fool who beliefs in them.

Hail Satan!

Someone said it best a while back, "I think we should close off the Succubi/Incubi|Demon Lover's page or put a warning stating for Experienced and Advanced members only."

Not that I'm one to talk as back in 2003 I came through the back yahoo pages index whereby the had occult channels and talking about astral projection and whatnot.

I'll readily admit I came because of Demon Lover's page. But I gotta agree in retrospect too many people get excited for this and this ain't no joke. Your dealing with extra-terrestrial people, whom yeah they love you and support you and if you know how to request for a Demon Lover properly; Satan chooses him or her, leaving the decision to Him(Satan).

But your dealing with someone that is lightyears ahead of you. They have their own lives, own schedule, expect someone to come when your advanced working on your psychometry(psychic senses) and are able to peer into the astral.

I genuinely would like a warning stick applied to the Demon Lover's page. Not to disrespect or be mean to people but for people to recognize this a rabbit hole the size of a black hole when it comes to interacting with some entity of this level. The sexual/love aspect is an extreme depth in comparison to Guardian/Guardians or hell even Bossman(Satan) himself. Obviously Satan is something; but your intimate partner whether it's a partner in real life and your not into Demon Lover's or you posses a Demon Lover is an incredibly strong relationship.

Physical or Spiritual sheer fact is your dealing with someone at a very personal and intimate level. And you should be advanced for it hence a sticker warning indication, so to speak.

Too many delusional people. Herman Rosenblatting things, "It was real because it was in my mind". I'm one to talk as I've as innocently as possible without upsetting people mentioned things about my experience. But again looking back I regret ever talking about as if it were real or not.

Not enough lead|grounded|centered people. We need more scientific people who are advanced but again it's the internet anyone can talk out of their ass and say whatever, whenever.

Again the Demon Lover's and this whole "muh dik, muh pussy, muh feels, muh delusions, muh mind". Is what ruins actual intellectual deep conversations. I don't even know why Satan or any other entity|entities bother to provide or communicate with their citizens and provide you with a Demon Lover. It's not stupid or dumb as that is insulting the Gods and putting them in a diminutive form. But even I agree we should close or at least warn people Demon Lover's are not toys or to stroke your ego or flaunt around.

In fact knowing people mentioning secrets and being told stuff to keep under wraps for a future date. Hell I would not be surprised if Demon Lover's engage in sharing of such information.

Anyways these conversations always lead to delusional or crazy people. Again Herman Roseblatt memetech at work.

(P.S. Yes I'm one to talk. But I rectified myself and reviewed my past errors. And either way I never said anything against the Gods or being a disrespectful twat trying to peer into the intimate life of beings of higher power.)

VoiceofEnki said:
Flint said:

Don't bring the Gods into your own delusions.
The Gods have nothing to do with any of this low level delusion that you speak about here.

As for you having two way conversations with a high ranking Demon, this post you write here discredits anything you have to say regarding that.

I have seen plenty of people like you. These conversations are made up in your mind, or from a random being that is not even related to the Gods at all.

Astral communication, with decent accuracy, is not easy to achieve.

Just because you hear something speak to you and answer your questions, doesn't mean at all you are speaking with a God, or even with any entity at all.

It is a common mistake people make when they start opening up their astral senses.

They hear something, and suddenly they believe they are speaking with advanced beings and professing great divine knowledge, when in reality what they are relating is worthless garbage like this: "My GD told me an ex-HPS was their wife, so high ranking Gods can be your succubus of course".

Anyone professing a high ranking God is their wife or husband, or demon lover, is a telltale sign of absolute degenerate idiocy and lowest level of delusion imaginable.

The only few things worse would be those idiots who image themselves as being equal to the Gods for whatever reason.

An important factor for accurate astral communication is having wisdom and knowledge on the level to be able to receive accurate communications.

If one is lacking on that front, you won't be able to understand the answers given and as a result the brain will substitute it with things that suit your perception or seem reasonable to you rather than the truth.

In other words, if you cannot listen, you will only hear what you want to hear.

An echo chamber of your own mind.

That appears what you are experiencing.

Even when one can communicate or hear, that doesn't guarantee at all that you can hear accurately or anything close to reflecting of the truth, as your own mind must be open to perceive what it is being told.

One step in achieving real communication is to shut off any ego when communicating to not let your own mind and thoughts blind you. Be open and rid yourself of any preconceived notions.

Take it seriously, not as a casual chat with a friend, but as listening to a lecture from a grandmaster whose every word is worth more than your entire existence.

The ego, driven by lower drives and lacking wisdom, when not silenced or properly controlled gets in the way of your communication.

Lastly.

Spiritual Satanism is a place to learn and find truth.

I speak to protect truth and correct falsehoods where I can.

Calling me a gatekeeper for doing this necessary service to Spiritual Satanism is a compliment, as it shows I am doing my job to protect truth and advocate the higher standards on wisdom and understanding we aim for as SS.

If I, or others who know and understand truths, say nothing and let everyone entertain their falsehoods and assert their delusions in every thread like what you are saying here, this community within months will turn in a worthless cesspool of delusion and stupidity.

The Joy of Satan is not a place where you can write such delusions and expect us to welcome it or accept it.

There is no "disagreeing" on points that are not only blatantly false but also blasphemous to the Gods and harmful to the fool who beliefs in them.

Hail Satan!

Who are you, exactly, to tell people their personal and verified experiences are delusions?

Aquarius said:
Flint said:
You try to hold your gatekeeping and authority over people, VoiceofEnki
You feel that way because he speaks the truth and the truth hurts your delusional ego.

These are just your delusions and nothing else.

Echoing the words and riding on the skirts of people you admire? That's what it looks like, when you have nothing to add to the conversation.

I spoke the truth, but I'm not going to waste my time to feed the hungry egos of people in this forum.
Have a nice day!

Flint said:
Who are you, exactly, to tell people their personal and verified experiences are delusions?

Verified with who? Your self? Or perhaps another "advanced" person?

Yeah, as I said, we have had our fair share of these.

VoiceofEnki said:
Flint said:

You're looking too far one way and ignoring the other. I already confirmed this, with my Guardian Demon/god, about this topic. Case closed.
It's you that wants to be seen as superior and you want the last word in this, so go ahead, be my guest. Have the last word, have a great night. We won't be able to see eye to eye on this topic, and that's fine with me.

TJ 666 said:
Thanks

In these conversations, there has been too much ego racing, a demon cannot be your succubus. They are a demon. It is disrespectful to ask the gods for your experience with a succubus. However, working with sexual energy for different purposes is possible in a way that I cannot fully explain. Of course you need to get approval first, I must say this is very different from what you expect and ask, be aware. You get the best knowledge by experience. But if you don't treat a demon with respect, you have to face the consequences. Your relationship with the gods and most of your communication is one that should remain confidential. is a virtue

Flint said:
You're looking too far one way and ignoring the other. I already confirmed this, with my Guardian Demon/god, about this topic. Case closed.
It's you that wants to be seen as superior and you want the last word in this, so go ahead, be my guest. Have the last word, have a great night. We won't be able to see eye to eye on this topic, and that's fine with me.

You confirmed it, so as I said it was "verified" by yourself.

I don't want to go into this nonsense with you, or anyone.

However if you must play this game, I can tell you not just me, but many advanced SS can vouch for this, and verify this through communication and cross communication, that no high ranking God has ever been the partner of any SS these days or some low level human.

The last time some high ranking Gods had "human" partners (Read this as highly advanced beings a few steps away from the Godhead, or just overall being very strong and capable human beings, not some delusional fools), was when they were present on Earth.

This was thousands of years ago, and only a few Gods have had this as well. Mostly it would be Gods who ascended "recently", and even then they would have their own relations in Duat with beings of their caliber at this time.

This whole topic is ridiculous.

The fact there are still fools who believe the garbage delusions from some ex-JoS who hasn't been relevant since 2012, shows how much damage this person has done.

It is despicable that some still ascribe to this garbage.

As I said, there is a reason they aren't here anymore, because this kind of belief is the lowest level garbage and utmost disrespect to the Gods, it is outright slander to put them on this low level and involve them in your fantasies or personal delusions to this extend.

Yes, I can verify this and have done so since ages ago when I was learning about the Gods through communication with them, with my Guardian Demon Inanna, that no high ranking Gods can be your lover.

For damn obvious reasons.

As I said, I do not want to play any games of "but my demon said this, so your communication is wrong!" "Ooh but I can speak with Satan himself and he told me blah blah blah."

This is not something up for discussion.

It is literal slander at this point of the highest beings, and that is the end of it.

Either you learn and understand that, or you remain the fool that you are.

I will no longer entertain this level of trash spoken about the Gods.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
TJ 666 said:

I bet you're just jealous that Inanna loves me and not you! Who do you think you are to write this belittling nonsense?
She's the goddess of love, do ya really think she'd hold back? Nah dude. What I felt in those dreams is realer than real, man...
Let's see you say this shit again when I'm at full power, all brakes loose. My kundalini's going wild, and she's helping me. I never felt this great before, so I must be doing something right! Sore loser, when did you last got laid? :twisted:

Praise to Inanna in all her love and beauty and glory!

Nachtuil said:
I bet you're just jealous that Inanna loves me and not you! Who do you think you are to write this belittling nonsense?
She's the goddess of love, do ya really think she'd hold back? Nah dude. What I felt in those dreams is realer than real, man...
Let's see you say this shit again when I'm at full power, all brakes loose. My kundalini's going wild, and she's helping me. I never felt this great before, so I must be doing something right! Sore loser, when did you last got laid? :twisted:

Lol. By the way you're writing, you're clearly an immature, LARPing 13 year old. We also heard the same BS you wrote over six gorillion times by other 13 year olds that troll here. Spiritual growth is hard work, not a stupid LARP game where you can get powerful immediately or delude yourself. Inanna is married to Osiris/Dumuzi and monogamous. She doesn't have sex with humans and the kundalini is raised gradually with spiritual exercises, no God can raise it immediately. So your dream is bullshit. You're probably an incel as well. Grow up and then come back here after you stop being deluded and immature. 0/10 for trolling.

Sometimes I really think there should be a 21+ year old requirement for joining, because we get immature LARPing teenagers like the one above. Obviously not all teenagers are that immature, but many are.

Flint said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Flint said:

The reality is 99.9% of humans are not into this but rather experience things which they take for granted. This can be checked through numerous ways, and of course, nobody would be willing to accept this.

You do not have to take what is stated there, but if down the road or later you understand that things were not "exactly" or even "at all" as you might have thought, the stance of anyone serious has to be to warn you here.

There have been endless people who make bogus giant claims such as being married to X and so on. After a point, this can turn into a crazy groupie fest where people make up lies. The delusions without a break, can cause a crash, and it's easy to defend them especially if one is ignorant enough.

While not impossible, that is closely impossible. I wouldn't mention the parameters of judgement, but these exist, and they exist to verify what is true from false. There are girls out there who are married to rapper Future in their own head.

Any attention by the God into the inexperienced or rather blasphemous people can be attributed to sexual interest and whatnot. One therefore has to be careful and not spread these things which tend to be fungi most of the time.

Nachtuil said:
VoiceofEnki said:
TJ 666 said:

You are flaunting an imaginary girlfriend of high status, and asking him when he last got "Laid". Your way of speaking about the Gods is inferior and obnoxious, rather immature.

You must not take what is told to you only in a stern approach, because yes, the Gods can be fond of people, but this should not be taken out of context.

There are many volumes of work that explain when none of this should be taken literally, as your mind can create an infinitude of these in it's own realm.

Any overstimulation is testament to nothing except besides the fact you are being into some sort of infatuation phase yourself.

Despite the very stern responses, which might have been too stern. Demons who are assigned as incubi and succubi to people, are closer to humans and can relate to them. High Ranking Gods are completely different and not like anything claimed here.

It is true one can relate to a Demon, yes, it's written in JoS, but the reasons why this situation is different is another thing.

Nachtuil said:
VoiceofEnki said:
TJ 666 said:

Dude wtf... lol

I'm so sorry for my friend guys. He acting strange for days now, but this is just.. :?

Thanks for trying to talk some sense into him. I'll try talking to him when he's calmed down :roll: :)

TJ 666 said:
Dude wtf... lol

I'm so sorry for my friend guys. He acting strange for days now, but this is just.. :?

Thanks for trying to talk some sense into him. I'll try talking to him when he's calmed down :roll: :)

Your "friend" is just you with a different account. Prove me wrong.

The Nameless One said:
TJ 666 said:
Dude wtf... lol

Your "friend" is just you with a different account. Prove me wrong.

I met him at uni. prove how? and why? :)
Can you prove I'm not you?

He's just not listening, I dunno what to do... :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back