Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coïncidence - crown bija ?

lestat

First thing to say as known i do not speak often. And I have lost many times my password. This is an article I wrote a while ago but couldn't share.

First of all ,why so mutch hate and advertising to make the crown bad. As said in the forum, the jews like to associate the gods names with bad things or something of less importance. And I see more and more internet serious searches showing wrong associations, such as runes with games, gods with companies, animes, restaurants or a popular singer. The crown for us is an importnant chakra to train. Therefore the goal of the ennemy is to push us away from it so it will neveer be functional.

The tarot card the tower is said to be like the story of babel. In movies we see similar messages. Light must not be on any floor (chakras) of the tower 9spine), spine must be destroyed and in particular the top of the tower. Omni cron virus is in english for me said as omni crown. People start association of crown and corona as a virus . We keep drinkiong corona but still it reminds us of the virus. Monarchy is seen now wrong because kings are no more w the highest spiritual leader, a guy who always trained continuously and end up with kundalini at the crown

Now, the subject. A flash came to me in the past, based on a few concepts.

1) Many sites start to link the roots of european leanguage (english included) with sanskrit. It also curious that the word for crown in french (couronne) when speak fast it sounds closed to crown. I didn’t check others lenguages. But if most have a close prononciation it could help the following theory.

2) As said in agni puruna dotted m at end of any bija is for moksha or for my understanding manifestating something like for us with namaha. This is why some yogi for the soma chakra start to say use the mantra amritam which is in fact amrita (ambrosia) + m, in one word manifesting amrita.

3) Now if you look at sanskrit, o is considered as the sound au, but the sound au when whe use a long vowel on U is sounded as OW (english ow). Same idea is with aim (ay as may) or aIm (aI as I am). It explains the confusion and the corruption of aum to om or aim to ém

4) Also the dotted m anusvara according of sanskjit grammatical rules changes of sound depending what is the first letter of the following word. Therefore, if next is labial it is sound as an M (labial) but otherwise the sound is a type of N . I m no sanskrit expert so feel free to search the exact rules (n, ng, spanish n …)

5) the letter C of crown is sound as a K. Depending the lenguage and centuries, Latin C is also an other sound (in french it can be an S, in other lenguage even ch like in sanskrit. But in this case we have K.

Now where I’am going is this :

Crown = krown = kraUn = kraUm (a is short u is long vowel )

Repeating kraum kraum kraum will make m an n because K is guttural . Could the name crown be in a fact a mantra ? And therefore the real reason of the attacks on the name ?

I enjoy also the coincidence that crows (think crow....n) are on the side of the head of Odin and that they were evils animals for the church. I know that the popular version of keepîng control of the crowns by catholics is more politics and conquering strategy of nations. But the simplest obvious thing is always the hardest to think. As said draw something in front of someone and it will representt different things depending the time , place, and corruption. Legends may have ties or clues for training tp search. Example, the alchemical dragon as ourobos may be a symbol of our training of the chariot of ra or the microcosmic orbit. What about the spiral for pagans, a pratice ? Indeed we do spiral chakras to train them ? Other coincidences may appear as we search.

My searches indicates :

- Kraum is used in the planetary mantra of mars as our site , with variants of mars deity names
- Kraum is part of narasimha puja (lion = violence, astro sage say deity tied to mars)
- Is used also in kali (K-ali) nyasa for the 3 eyes (3rd eye ?) in magic of kali.pdf
But it could be hasard. Nyasa use 1st letter deity name + r (action) and always followed by Am Im Um aim aum ah
- It is used with rudrakhsa with 12 points but tied to surya.
- kraum tied to Lord Caṇḍa Bhairava (south east), according to manblunder site, The Mahāṅkuśa bīja kraum̐ (क्रौँ ) consists of ‘k’ signifying ‘krodha’ or anger, passion etc. ‘r’ meaning fire and drive within us, ‘au’ is the stationary status and energy and the source of all power that helps us succeed in all endeavors and ultimately ascend and ‘m̐’ is for removal of all miseries and facilitation of self-realization and ultimate liberation. But god direction (digpala) S.E. is agni . Threfore it must be tied just a directional puja.

- Krom (short au= o) is bija bhuvanesvari, Bija for the Ankusha (goad)

- Head zone in occidental astrology is tied to ram probably because of the horns or that we start with ram for magnus opus. And that sign is tied to mars.

Anyway, it may be a trail. After all it is said the 2 eyes are sun and moon, 3rd eye is said to be fire (probably due to the laser beam of shiva). Kali get out of the forehead as warrior to kill demons, a demon due to anger of shiva get out of forehead for vengeance. All pointing up that zone has also a relation to mars. But for us crown chakra is saturn. Seems to be more an idea to make beleive that the bija is bad. (think dysney or wonder woman with ares)

A crown is like a hat covering middle forehead over the ears and above jade pillow. And depending the shape of it the feeling is more around not the top. The goal is also by the weight of it to concentrate on that zone. Like mantak chia, you press a point to help feel it and concentate there. I couldn't found if crowns had somethng at the center touching baihui. But you do understand now the reson the jews, catholic priest wear hat, it is a prop.

In conclusion Im going to try to see kraUm effect. For now, when I vibrate kraUm as the sound crown and not our usual au sound (a as father u as ooze) I have funny sensation on the head as headache after just a few repetition . But the feeling is more around and extending up but not at the center. Does that mean it is the bija of the crown chakra or the border of it around forehead ? Anyway, the feeling differ for me between mam or maum and kraum .

Mahaganapati Mantra Vigraha Kavacam (manblunder.com)
Rudraksha Beads, 1 to 21 Mukhi Rudraksh beads, Rudraksham
Nrsimha Chaturdasi Puja (salagram.net)
Anusvara — Remember Sanskrit
goddess - Significance and meaning of Krom bija mantra - Hinduism Stack Exchange
The Heart of Kali (shivashakti.info)
Posts containing 'krom bija' - Hinduism Stack Exchange
pranapratishtha - How to do Prana Prathishta of Maa Kali Idol? - Hinduism Stack Exchange

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back