Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the cuneiform of the JoS Sigil.

Blood_Bairn

Hi.

Someone knows what kind of cuneiform is the one used in the JoS sigil?
22245779.gif

I have been looking for it, but only found the A coming from Akkadian cuneiform...
Sumero-Akkadian_cuneiform_syllabary.jpg

And the S, N and T in this picture...
z1.jpg

But the A doesn't match.

Is the cuneiform used in JoS sigil right, or is it some made-up mix?

Thank you.

Blood_Bairn said:
Hi.

Someone knows what kind of cuneiform is the one used in the JoS sigil?
22245779.gif

I have been looking for it, but only found the A coming from Akkadian cuneiform...
Sumero-Akkadian_cuneiform_syllabary.jpg

And the S, N and T in this picture...
z1.jpg

But the A doesn't match.

Is the cuneiform used in JoS sigil right, or is it some made-up mix?

Thank you.

I'd really like to know some more. I think it's not Sumerian where only the "A" is the same as in Akkadian and the other symbols have different phonetic value (the "T" is "rú" and "N" is "eš") or do not exist like the "S" because much like Japanese, Sumerian was a syllabary system and diphthongs were used rather than solitary sounds but I could be wrong, if so please correct me. Was it decided by HPs Maxine, someone else or dictated by Satan himself? I mean no disrespect and am sincerely curious about this. So many questions, but those should probably be left for another thread.

The cuneiform is translated to SATAN - the unifier of the elements, signifying everlasting power. The answer is actually already in both pictures you provided. The JoS logo contains both Akkadian and Old Persian Cuneiform.

S pointing below. A pointing to the left. T pointing to the above left. A pointing to the above right. N pointing to the right.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back