Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to thank Satan and demons? :) they helped me (as you did too) to cleanse my new place-

occisaraihc

My question a week ago was how to destroy a protection spell on my new office, which was my dad apartment, and someone (medium?) told me it had been performed a protection ritual. Also thank you for warning me that this medium was a scammer.
So, I did what you said, a banishing ritual (and other things that you recommended), and my aura cleansing and protection.
This place feels LIGHTER. I feel better here. Also, there were some things that were from my dad here (clothes, for example, and an abandoned old mattress), and I asked my mom to come and do that cleaning, so she took away all the clothes and other things that were related to my dad.
Everything feels better here. I haven't been here since I performed the banishing ritual, so this is my first day here after that, and its way better. As I said, I dont feel that the air is that heavy... Lighter is the word. This helped me so much and I really feel more comfortable here, I don't feel "observed" or "watched", which I was feeling before the ritual.

How to thank Satan?
Thank you too for all the replies <3

This is very wonderful to hear, congratulations on your success with this!

For thanking the Gods, one of the best things you can for them, is to be dedicated in the spiritual warfare we are doing.

Secondly, you can do a ritual to thank Satan, or meditate and raise energy then send it to Him for Him to use where necessary.

Read this page on the JoS website as well for ideas about this:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back