Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Win: Kanye names the jews on Timcast

Ol argedco luciftias

It is a waste to watch the whole thing. Kanye was only there for about the first 20 minutes.

But he named the jews several times in multiple different crimes against humanity. To what will likely be an audience of more than a million people.

Tim Pool is a jackass but at least he gave an opportunity for Kanye to speak to a large audience.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufcDoegDNsk

It's an exiting time to be alive to put in motion and witness the beginning of the downfall of kikes

Ol argedco luciftias said:

It is a waste to watch the whole thing. Kanye was only there for about the first 20 minutes.

But he named the jews several times in multiple different crimes against humanity. To what will likely be an audience of more than a million people.

Tim Pool is a jackass but at least he gave an opportunity for Kanye to speak to a large audience.

I'm not very educated on this Kanye deal as don't live in the states, but I heard he mentioned he was jewish himself in an interview with Tucker Carlson, and that he stands by the jewish people in many regards. He is thus not really on our side even if it's good to have the jewish crimes exposed even more.

As the main host of one of the radio channels (Nordic Frontier) of The Nordic Resistance Movement phrased it:
"The noticing is crazy these days".
That's surely a good thing, hopefully much thanks to RTR's and JoS overall. Truth needs to be noticed.

Henu the Great said:
It's an exiting time to be alive to put in motion and witness the beginning of the downfall of kikes

Some of the things he said, you can see the power of the RTRs working. It looked like a swinging broom knocking away a lot of spider webs in one swing.

Tim was terrified of getting cancelled so he had to pull the plug on this. That was not good for the interview but he saved his channel.

Not that the jews could do much, but they would likely subvert the whole channel included also with these jews who work for him.

Great find brother. I tapped out at 30 minutes or so. It just goes to show (like mentioned in the interview in so many words), envelopes are being pushed and people are realizing who they can't question.

It's crazy how people on surface-level platforms can't form generalizations about certain groups and analyze things from that perspective. This is how human psychology works and this TimCast guy is obviously a shill promoting leftist/marxist ideas.

Instead the cunt says no, we must look to each individual to base our analysis without forming associations or preconceived notions.

People will be getting seriously red-pilled because of this and it's great to see.

The biggest win here are the comments.

Almost all the comments are supportive of Ye, and questioning why Tim didn't let Ye speak.

Which is obviously because Tim would be deplatformed within a day if he stood on Ye's side, he could never take the heat, especially as one who's entire career depends on a jew run platform.

He's always been a tool who supports most JWO agenda points, probably in part because he's quite aware he wouldn't have a career anymore if he doesn't.

Saw some comments saying things like:

"Why is Tim so emotional, he's not a jew himself, so why get defensive for them?"

This situation is waking many people up to the true nature of the jews, and Ye is worthy of great respect for not backing down and continuing his fight regardless of the constant barrage of threats and slander he gets for it.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
The biggest win here are the comments.

Almost all the comments are supportive of Ye, and questioning why Tim didn't let Ye speak.

Which is obviously because Tim would be deplatformed within a day if he stood on Ye's side, he could never take the heat, especially as one who's entire career depends on a jew run platform.

He's always been a tool who supports most JWO agenda points, probably in part because he's quite aware he wouldn't have a career anymore if he doesn't.

Saw some comments saying things like:

"Why is Tim so emotional, he's not a jew himself, so why get defensive for them?"

This situation is waking many people up to the true nature of the jews, and Ye is worthy of great respect for not backing down and continuing his fight regardless of the constant barrage of threats and slander he gets for it.

Hail Satan!

That kike Harley Pasternak was his handler. After Ye started speaking out in 2016 he took him to his house, drugged him, erased his memory through probably some MK Ultra type of thing and thought it was a done deal. Ye apparently broke free from whatever they did to him and started speaking out saying that he was drugged out of his mind to silence him. Everyone thought it was a joke until this Ye posted a screenshot of this guy giving him one of the most evil threats I've ever seen because Ye was talking about jews. Just check his Twitter you'll see it.

Ye is a very strong guy and I wish him safety and protection. Might actually do a protection working on him if circumstances allow me since I have a lot going on now.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=402588 time=1669719770 user_id=19170]

Yes, I have seen it.

What you say is very true.

At the very least, I wish Ye great success in his endeavors as well as safety and protection as he continues to take his stand.

He is a respect worthy Gentile.

Hail Satan!

I will respect Tim for the news company he has helped create because they do true reporting on the official reporting they put out.

But in his live show and in his personal life, Tim is really not anywhere near as good of a person as he wants people to think he is. He spends his official reporting talking about all of the crimes done by specific jews, then afterward he says nobody is allowed to say anything about jews. He wants everybody to do race mixing just because he is mixed and he wants everybody to be like him.

It is very relevant the things Adam Crigler said about Tim this weekend. Tim is not honest and is not really a good person. All he cares about is how much money he has.

xlnt said:
I'm not very educated on this Kanye deal as don't live in the states, but I heard he mentioned he was jewish himself in an interview with Tucker Carlson, and that he stands by the jewish people in many regards.

Kanye is human. He has some strange ideas about the Black Hebrew thing that says all black people are the real descendants of the original tribe of jews mentioned in the bible. And jews are just some parasites that pretend to be this very important tribe of god's favorite people but really it is a lie and they are not important at all.

xlnt said:
I'm not very educated on this Kanye deal as don't live in the states, but I heard he mentioned he was jewish himself in an interview with Tucker Carlson, and that he stands by the jewish people in many regards.

Kanye is human. He has some strange ideas about the Black Hebrew thing that says all black people are the real descendants of the original tribe of jews mentioned in the bible. And jews are just some parasites that pretend to be this very important tribe of god's favorite people but really it is a lie and they are not important at all.
Agreed. I mean just because there are Europeans who believe in jesus doesn't mean they deserve the enemy's crimes. Gentiles have been lied to for so long and we are like the only place on earth with the whole picture of everything.

If we were to give up on our people because they have some silly beliefs we might as well hand over the planet to the enemy. We fight for our people while also working to educate them.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=402601 time=1669724166 user_id=19170]

If you ignore the specific words that are used. What he believes is that both Black and White races have always been aligned with the gods and have always been successful and created good things for this world. And jews have never done anything and never created anything but they try to steal all of the credit for the work that was done by us. And they have enslaved us many times.

It is the truth and he understands better than almost anybody.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=402601 time=1669724166 user_id=19170]
xlnt said:

Agreed. I mean just because there are Europeans who believe in jesus doesn't mean they deserve the enemy's crimes. Gentiles have been lied to for so long and we are like the only place on earth with the whole picture of everything.

If we were to give up on our people because they have some silly beliefs we might as well hand over the planet to the enemy. We fight for our people while also working to educate them.

I agree with this. I know so many people who aren't Satanists, but not necessarily Christians either, and there are some who are but more open minded to Greek mythology and astrology and things like that. Everytime I look at them, I can see potential inside of them. And that's what motivates me to fight for them, because even if they're not dedicated Satanists, at the very least I know that had they the opportunity I had, they would have and had even better quality of life than they do now. I can understand why the Gods have a deep sense of compassion for Gentiles who have no idea about those Xtian delusions and alike, because if they did know, they wouldn't have believed it.

It is very relevant the things Adam Crigler said about Tim this weekend. Tim is not honest and is not really a good person. All he cares about is how much money he has.

I agree. Tim is a typical racially-fucked good obedient goy to his (((masters))). He loves his masters so much so that half of his guests and work partners are jews.

Tim wasn't trying to save his channel. He's a (((controlled opposition))) even if he's not racially jewish. So is (((Steven Crowder))) who went into complete damage control mode not very long after Tim's podcast. By the way this is the same Steven Crowder who literally defends israeli jews when committing a literal genocide against the Palestinian people.
People have been mentioning Joe Rogan and comparing the way interviews his guest while forgetting he doesn't want anything to do with Donald Trump, let alone interview Ye! The same (((Joe Rogan))) who's uncle converted to judaism years back, which makes the possibility of Joe Rogan being racially jew very big. He's bound to comment on Ye's latest appearances and his viewers will soon realize how big of a jewish shill he is. You would think people would've already realized that by now, especially considering how often he promotes drugs on his podcast!

People are starting to realize how their (((right-wing heros))) they always admired are nothing but controlled opposition.

Things are looking very positive for the first time in few years now. Jews are getting very rapidly exposed in the West and (((dictators))) are being challenged in the East (look at what's happening now in China).

Hail Satan's victory!

I hope it's a huge and consecutive start of deaths and real misfortunes for these pests
motherfuckers

listen to kanye west - wolves
good music

Escalating further, Dave Chappelle on Kanye and Jewish control during Jewish show SNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YqD_Qeukko

Secondary link in case the above is shoahed: https://odysee.com/@joyofsatanpt:c/Dave-Chappelle-Roasts-Jews-on-SNL:8

Many channels are coming out saying Kanye stole from timtool,which those idiots did they not see Tim dogging (no mes jews not bad.must lick jews toes like a good slave )but it was hilarious to say the least,I'm surprised they even let kanye talk, especially since the reptilian jews Ian an luke are on timtool show daily,but Ian an luke were probably sh!#ing themselves

(oy vey wes bes exposed reeeeeeeeeeee a goyim who can think reeeeeeeeeeee)

It's the effect of the RTR's an boy is it hilarious

(may the jewish karma return to them amplified)

Kanye interview with Alex Jones. Kanye saying that he loves Hitler. Says good things Hitler created.

This is not a good video of it. This is somebody else talking about it. But it does show some clips of Kanye saying good things.

Maybe in the next few days there will be a better video that shows more of this, or maybe someone else will find a better video.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlfFFrw5p4Q

Kanye interview with Alex Jones. Kanye saying that he loves Hitler. Says good things Hitler created.

This is not a good video of it. This is somebody else talking about it. But it does show some clips of Kanye saying good things.

Maybe in the next few days there will be a better video that shows more of this, or maybe someone else will find a better video.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlfFFrw5p4Q

Better clips in this video from Anthony Brian Logan.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPbESDfwdY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back