Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About race-bound personalities and getting along with the opposite sex...

DarkPagan666

Primal said:
Hello.

It's been a good two weeks since I visited this website. I kind of took a personal vacation from everything. Thankfully, I did have a full week off of my academic studies and was able to truly relax. But now I'm back, here and in school.

My question this time is about race-bound personalities and how they work with romantic relationships.

I guess throughout my life, many of my closest friends and even mere acquaintances have always considered me a very stereotypical Asian. I guess I am. I don't know. With the exception of one-night-stands with hot white girls who were only looking for a quick lay, I really haven't had much experience with real romantic relationships. In some rare cases, I've had white girls have a crush on me. But I do wonder if that rarity was due to a personality flaw or simply a case of incompatibility with white girls (and latinas) in general due to my Asian blood.

Many men (and I'm not one of them) point out their lack of social skills with not getting laid, but in my case, most outside observers usually comment more on my actual personality that, in a sense, repel women away. Where I live, it's mostly white people with presumably white culture. So maybe that's the answer here. I sincerely wonder if I'd score better with the ladies if they were more Japanese or Asian.

A friend of mine from the past once commented that Chinese girls really only care about rich men. If that's how relationships work in China, then I don't see a problem of not fitting in in that type of competitive environment for the sake of romance.

What do you all think?

And now that I think of it, my uncle himself greatly recommended sticking to Filipinas because they really treat their men better than how white girls are with their own partners.

Thank you.

Getting along romantically in a relationship or in a relationship in general (platonic) is not only bound or based solely upon ones personality, but astrological alignments that are complementary to one another as well (synastry wise). There are also more layers to this, such as ones values, morals, beliefs and character.

As for being easily liked by others, this could come from certain planetary alignments that makes you more magnetic than others. Of course, social intelligence always has an upper hand if used correctly to smooth talk other people and such. Myself, I am naturally magnetic, but I am also more of a blunt person, saying things exactly what I think or say nothing anything at all. This might be perceived as rather stoic and rude to weaker individuals. I usually can tell if one is sensitive before I speak my mind though. My point is, this is not a charming way to get laid or getting someone to like you. Unless they find this attracting for whatever reason.

Relationships should be within homologous terms, i.e. within one's own race. This will create a deeper understanding and connection with one another based upon common racial thought, behavior, principles, and so on. This may be the reason why your father perceive white women as rather cold and lacking in relationships compared to Filipinas, as he is Asian.

The reality is that many people marry for the sake of getting a hand on more money. In this world we live in, money is God. With extreme wealth, you are more free to do other pleasing things, indulging yourself. It is really sad. If you were a Chinese woman living in the communist regime, and could have a ticket out of the shithole by marrying a rich man...would you do it and suffer in wealth and riches, or would you keep suffer in horrific communistic terms?

Relationships should be based on mutual understanding, common values and morals, things should be just and clear with one another, within one's own race.

Primal said:
Thanks Darkpagan but...

Anyone else have any input? I'm not dissing you, Darkpagan. Just kind of disappointed you're the only one who replied. lol. I really wanna know all answers to this.

No hard feelings :) I totally get what you mean. I hope someone else may give you other perspectives and insights that you are looking for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back