Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Family

GhaiphisBlackBird

So... I looked on the JOS Encyclopedia and I looked for the 7 sons of Satan. It told me:

AMON
SET
NERGAL
THOTH

But what about the other 3? Who are his 5 wives? I know Lilith was one. What about his father and mother?
Thanks- Doing some research.

GhaiphisBlackBird said:
So... I looked on the JOS Encyclopedia and I looked for the 7 sons of Satan. It told me:

AMON
SET
NERGAL
THOTH

But what about the other 3? Who are his 5 wives? I know Lilith was one. What about his father and mother?
Thanks- Doing some research.

This is both an allegory, and literal.

Satan I'm sure has more physical children, but the 7 sons of Satan is an allegory of the 7 main planets that rule a person's birth chart: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Each one of the 7 Sons of Satan rule a certain planet, for example, Nergal rules Mars, Thoth rules the Moon and Mercury, Astarte rules Venus, Azazel rules Saturn, etc.

Lilith is both Satan's physical wife, and an allegory to the feminine aspect of the Soul, and Venus (whom the 5 wives and the Pentagram is based on, the symbol of Venus, one of Satan's planets), is the symbol of love, harmony, music, and art, and inspiration.

The Gods are both real beings like you and me, but their lives also teach very Powerful spiritual truths found in Nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back