Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn return emotional problems

Coibius

I am currently going through a Saturn return and it's honestly been kicking me in the ass emotionally. I have strong random bouts of depression, anxiety, low energy, stress, loneliness, insecurity, etc. I am no stranger to intense negativity but the constant internal pain is something I really want to overcome. My natal Saturn is also very strong by default in where it's placed and is aspecting pretty much everything important for my chart, including first house. I noticed that when Saturn or the Moon is strong are the worst times. So Monday/Saturday and any day during the hour of Saturn/Moon. My middle and throat chakras seem to be suffering the most and have a constant nagging feeling to them. I have been focusing on cleaning them.

So far I have done 2 Sun squares and 1 Ur + Ansuz working before the return started quite a few months ago, hoping it would help mitigate it. As for during the Saturn return, I have started an extra aura of protection working to explicitly defend against Saturn energies, transits, and influences. I added in more yoga and cleaning as well, but my emotional state is still garbage. It's been taking a huge toll on my practices and I barely finish them all each day.

A lot of my current problems and emotional state were already issues before the return and I understand that I need to resolve them but for now, I am just looking for a way to get through the transit smoothly and peacefully. I plan on starting multiple workings to combat where Saturn is strongest in my chart. One example being that it's placed in my 11th house. I have always had a problem with making friends and connections with people but at the moment I am basically completely alone and isolated from everyone. I wanted to start a few workings for friends but an optimal timing is a month away. Then it will take who knows how long before it manifests.

I have consulted with Father Satan on this matter a lot recently and don't know where I would be without his guidance thus far. I was trying not to post this but I think I hit a point where it's needed. Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Coibius said:

The problems you are facing are from the transit itself, which is only aggravating your natal placements.

Yes, you should work on all problems, but first you should alleviate the negative aspects of the Saturn transit specifically. I would use the current Sun in Sagittarius to help transmute the Saturn transit specifically. This will result in any influence becoming more positive and less stressful.

Just keep in mind that further work on your soul and cause some karmic backlash, which may make the problem feel even worse. That is why I would attempt to mitigate Saturn first. Once you complete the above Square or other mitigation working, then you can address your main problems more directly.

What you are already doing with specific cleaning and a specific AOP are great and should be continually done. I would also recommend using Wunjo on a short term basis to make you feel better about your social situation.

Don't forget that the forums can exist a place for social development. The fact that I am attempting to help you, due to the empathy I have felt from your post, shows the basis of a friendship or other positive association. Also feel free to make posts for the purpose of socializing, not just business. I cannot tell if you have other accounts on JoS or not.

If you are astrally open, but also physically isolated, you can ask Satan to connect you with a demon friend. Otherwise, continue to pursue friendships within JoS, assuming that is substantial enough for you.

Also remember that, despite your current difficulties, Saturn in the 11th is actually a good placement. It is better here than in other houses, for example.

Remember that Saturn does reward you for your hard work, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel .

Several remarks in jumble:

You have worked on a soul freeing with Ur and Ansuz, that evokes me evacuations. I remember when I started to do deep cleansing and soul liberation work. A real frenzy of work. Too much. And internally I felt angry, very angry, sad, depressed. And then I persisted and imperceptibly, things calmed down. I feel a thousand times more confident, my fears have greatly diminished, I have great optimism and often joy in my heart. For no reason. Just thinking about Father Satan fills me with happiness. I say to you: continue without respite but stop trying to be too perfect in your program. Let go. Feel what there is to feel. Yes it is bad right now. That's the way it is. Live those feelings. Then one day you will feel better and then much better and better.

On the other hand, I love astrology but at some point, if you focus too much on the return of Saturn, you end up materializing your worst fears by dint of thinking about them, giving energy to your worst fears. Think about it less. Live to progress. Our death is already fixed then. Read again the Black Book of Satan. Only worry about progressing materially, spiritually. Stop thinking about Saturn. He will teach you what needs to be taught. And the harder it will be if you put great fear into it.

Just my feeling. Maybe it is inadequate.

I wish you the best.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402466 time=1669670869 user_id=21286]
Thank you very much for the post Blitz, you've always given amazing help. I'll try to be more sociable and friendly in the forums. I always feel an invisible wall when I try to connect with others. Like a force getting in my way. I'm sure it's the current karma of my soul.

It seems I made a grave error then. I actually started more freeing workings during the transit and currently am doing 3 of them. They are all on the same subject though. I'll drop the latest one since it's only a few days in and swap it for a Wunjo working like you recommend. Next Sun square was gonna be a wealth-opportunity working for time but I'll swap and hope doing two Jupiter squares instead will be enough.

Since I'm transmuting Saturn energies do I use words like "transform" instead of "remove"? Or is the act of removal, transmutation? The 2 previous sun squares I did were focused on removing negative Saturn influences in my natal chart. You helped on that post as well.

Could you please elaborate on how Saturn rewards hard work? I remember reading a post on how Saturn wasn't completely bad (think HPHC did that one) and how it can stress test aspects of your life. But it never really clicked for me how it rewarded someone. Just kind of seems like anything Saturn touches turns to crap and if you remove it, you fix the issue. But wouldn't that put someone at the exact same spot as another who never had Saturn interfering (friends, love, money, etc) in the in the first place? Hopefully I'm being clear.

Saturn involved = negative influence
Saturn not involved = neutral influence / 0
Saturn cleansed = neutral influence / 0 as well
In my head, that means "beating" Saturn so to speak just evens you out. I don't understand the reward part. Unless it's more like:
Saturn cleansed = positive influence?
Sorry if it's a bit jumbled. Just trying to be as detailed as possible so I'm understood.

Yes, it seems like half of my current perdicament is actually all the freeing and cleansing I'm doing. If I focus I can feel that some of the negativity feels like it's bleeding out from the inside, while some feels like a crushing weight over my head. I'm assuming the bleeding feeling is the freeing workings at hand. I'll be removing one to tone it down but persist with the other two. I'll try to focus less on Saturn as well. Thank you

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402466 time=1669670869 user_id=21286]

Just wanted to thank you again for the Wunjo suggestion. That combined with the Saturn shield I intuitively got from Father Satan have helped tremendously. I even re-connected with an old friend. Reducing the freeing workings to 2 instead of 3 and spending time letting the negativity bleed out from my soul have calmed me down immensely. My situation is much better. Almost feels like I'm not going through Saturn return on some days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back