Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can eating too much stifle the Kundalini?

AveSatanas4181

I am like 255 lbs and absolutely LOVE to eat, and a lot! Can any SS on here tell me if this will stifle the Kundalini serpent from rising? Also, please state all the things that stop it from rising. I’m ready for the fire!

AveSatanas4181 said:
I am like 255 lbs and absolutely LOVE to eat, and a lot! Can any SS on here tell me if this will stifle the Kundalini serpent from rising? Also, please state all the things that stop it from rising. I’m ready for the fire!

It is not the fact of eating itself, but rather the problem surrounding any negative karma in your soul which may promote weight gain. For example, a weaker Sun would result in weight gain, as would excessive earth or water placements. Once you address this, as well as take other physical actions, your body and soul will be in a much better position for anything like the Kundalini.

The Kundalini rises only after diligent effort on this path. It does not happen immediately, but only after you have corrected any imbalances or blockages with the main Sushumna and maintain general strength and cleanliness within your soul and body.

The basis of our path comes from the exercises within the 8-fold Path. As a beginner, please start with, and continue on a daily basis, the 40 day beginner pdf, which gives a great framework for your advancement.

AveSatanas4181 said:
An healthy and flexible body is needed to raise the kundalini.

AveSatanas4181 said:
You are absolutely NOT ready for any kind of advanced states in your current situation.

AveSatanas4181 said:
I know I need to lose weight…

Your weight is not the issue here, the issue is that you need to be strong, both mentally, spiritually and physically. You be able to endure the Serpent you need a strong body. And the other way around, with a weak, unhealthy body you will probably not be able to awaken it.

Goal of this path is spiritual and physical perfection. So stop eating in an unhealthy fashion, get on a healthy diet, work out and move around a lot.

AveSatanas4181 said:

Are you aware of the risks of obesity? Obesity causes blood pressure problems, type 2 diabetes, and other cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis.

Do not ignore this certain problem because it may be too late in the future.

It is not very difficult to lose weight or more precisely fat. Proper diet and physical activity. For best results, see a dietician and go to the gym.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back