Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talk about Chrism, or Christ Seed

There are a couple sites, ********** and ********** that say that no, Jesus wasn’t real as a man, but that he/it is a spiritual seed that is born in the solar plexus in each child the first time, at the age of 12. They call this Chrism, or the Christ oil. They say that later on this oil gets “crucified” in the pineal gland, after a person meditates and raises the kundalini to the 3rd eye. Should I disregard any teachings about this Chrism? They also are saying that a Christ seed is born every 28 days, when the moon is in your sun sign, for 2 1/2 days, and activities such as sex or eating too much can kill or stifle it. It gets killed also, so to speak, when one doesn’t enter into meditation in the pitch dark to awaken the pineal gland. Just take a look at those sites. They are esoteric Christian sites. Tell me if anything they are saying makes sense to you as a Satanist. I’m NOT a Christian. Is it just the kundalini I need to be focused on? Help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disregard all information about chrism, just another jewish tactic of trying to confuse the Gentiles. the same tactic the used when they created wiccan, They know they are losing people so they are trying to come up with ways to capture the masses elsewhere, or deluded people trying to find answers in a jewish program of damnation. Don't fall for the trap.

just focus reading everything we have to offer, once your enlighten yourself with the truth you can't unsee it. From your message it's clear you've yet to read everything. take a month to read everything, then dedicate when you are ready, afterward or if already dedicated immediately start advancing yourself, stick with a consistent program of cleaning, protection, void and power meditation. find any weak areas in yourself and focus on those areas until you balance out your weaknesses. then once you start advancing yourself build your relationship with the Demons and Satan.

Thank you for your reply. I just read it. I never got a notification I got a reply. I been sitting here thinking nobody replied to this! Thank you again. Makes sense that by making up the Christ seed, the Jews are at it again.

AveSatanas4181 said:
Thank you for your reply. I just read it. I never got a notification I got a reply. I been sitting here thinking nobody replied to this! Thank you again. Makes sense that by making up the Christ seed, the Jews are at it again.

You only get a notification if you are quoted by someone (such as this reply of mine right here), unless you select the option "Notify me when a reply is posted" in the bottom of the page when you create a new topic.

Essentially this is nothing but overdose Muh Christianity to explain the property of the actual sperm or seed.

This does not have a set date where it happens, but spermatic energy is necessary to not be totally wasted completely and should be treated with respect to ones production levels because it can be used in advancing the soul.

The word "Christ" is a ripoff of the title for Initiates. Xian gnostics and others do of course practice what the bible forbids, but they cannot give up the stolen jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Essentially this is nothing but overdose Muh Christianity to explain the property of the actual sperm or seed.

This does not have a set date where it happens, but spermatic energy is necessary to not be totally wasted completely and should be treated with respect to ones production levels because it can be used in advancing the soul.

The word "Christ" is a ripoff of the title for Initiates. Xian gnostics and others do of course practice what the bible forbids, but they cannot give up the stolen jew.

Thank you so much for the clarification. I was looking for your email address, because I was going to ask you about this, and how Satanists see it, and what are the parallels. You answered my question. Just another ripoff to make up the christ seed.

The Nameless One said:
AveSatanas4181 said:

You only get a notification if you are quoted by someone (such as this reply of mine right here), unless you select the option "Notify me when a reply is posted" in the bottom of the page when you create a new topic.

Ok. I got it now. I'll start clicking that option when I make a post. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back