Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self-Deception And The Enemy

DarkPagan666

We dedicated Satanists encounter numerous situations as we progress in the path of Godhood. Some of the encounters may be fun, adventurous, and even joyous. Yet, other encounters may be stretched towards the unfortunate aspect. Unfortunate encounters may be perceived as rather strange and confusing, troublesome, and even bringing hardship to one’s life.

All of us are unique. We have our unique imprint that makes up our behaviour, thoughts, values, morals, personalities. This further creates how we present our character towards others to be perceived. Our very persona. As we are individuals shaped by our upbringing and inner spirit, we also have our unique sets of strengths and weaknesses. Some are more capable than others to overcome certain obstacles than others. Of course, the very capability of overcoming obstacles tends to vary based on our strengths and weaknesses.

Unfortunately, some people suffer the weakness of the self. This weakness may be one of the hardest obstacles so resolve, as one usually lacks the disposition of rationalizing criticism of the self. This can create self-deception. Self-deception is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of opposing evidence and logical argument. Self-deception involves convincing oneself of a truth (or lack of truth) so that one does not reveal any self-knowledge of the deception. Self-deceptive individuals will not listen to any reasonable, logical, rational and sane explanations that are given to them. They keep deceiving themselves.

This deception may be caused by external influences such as the Abrahamic teachings and programmings; subliminal messages, ill will, destructive thoughtforms, curses, enemy entities residing on the astral. Then, there are the planetary influences which might be aligned detrimentally to oneself.

These external influences may shape our thoughts and emotions for better or for worse. A worse aspect of such influence may even throw someone off balance where reality is concerned – more or less. These influences will reinforce our attitude towards life, how we perceive the world, and how we project our reality towards life, the external. The external influences the internal, and the internal will project therein unto the external. This is a so-called pendulum effect.

When we encounter obstacles due to negative influences, we need to investigate the causative issue to resolve them. This is done through self-reflection for one. Seriously evaluating and reflecting your own character and actions. And then we have introspection where one examinate and observe one’s own mental and emotional process. By doing this, we can seriously become aware of certain problems that causes us setbacks. Becoming aware of certain issues let us make informed choices.

We are dedicated Satanists. We are followers of the SAT; real, truth, truthful in Sanskrit. When we dedicated our souls to Satan, we renounced the deceptive Abrahamic teachings of decay and death. We are given the tools of TRUTH and power.

Our responsibility with this power, is to use the tools wisely. Sometimes, we can meet with opposition that causes us setbacks in our progression. Oftentimes, this comes from neglecting to remove the so-called hindrances, which may be clustered on our aura and even stored in our chakras. This could be negative karmic seeds, thoughtforms, Abrahamic programming’s of the mind, curses. We are given the tools to eradicate these issues by doing workings, Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, power meditations. We have the power to unblock our chakras and open up our minds.

The sensitive souls who are prone to self-deception, might not be able to understand this is coming from their own soul and mind which needs rectification. They would oftentimes focus too much on the external causes whilst neglecting working upon themselves. Yes, we do live in a deceptive clown world, and the enemy Jews are the main blame. But, do not be ignorant and think there is nothing to rectify on yourself. Are you an ascended one, let alone a God?

Do not be your own worst enemy by giving in to nonsensical influences that is detrimental to you. Please stop now and then to self-reflect and introspect. Make informed choices to help yourself and others. Seek guidance from the Gods and Satan when circumstances turn dark…and listen. Dedicated Satanists have the most precious gift which exists. We are of the SAT and are the followers of Godhood.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Your post reminds me of a quote:

"You know the hardest man to break? The type who's fooling himself. That takes time. It's easier to live a convenient lie than a painful truth." - Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

The saddest thing about this quote? It's from a video game. I've been playing video game my entire life, and I've never played this one before.

The quote easily applies to Christians and Muslims. They spend their whole living a big lie. Jews too, since they're natural liars.

DisillusionedCitizen said:

"You know the hardest man to break? The type who's fooling himself. That takes time. It's easier to live a convenient lie than a painful truth." - Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

The saddest thing about this quote? It's from a video game. I've been playing video game my entire life, and I've never played this one before.

The quote easily applies to Christians and Muslims. They spend their whole living a big lie. Jews too, since they're natural liars.
Why would it be sad it's from a video game? Games are like visual books so to find quotes from games is not unusual.

Henu the Great said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:

Why would it be sad it's from a video game? Games are like visual books so to find quotes from games is not unusual.

It's just that I don't find quotes like the one I posted very often. Not only that, it came from the amoral character Revolver Ocelot, who tortured Solid Snake, betrayed Solidus and Liquid Snake, and then tried to stop the Patriots plans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back