Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is your opinion on aramaic?

From what I remember Arameans were a gentile nation of semitic nomadic herders and their language became dominant in their region for a certain period. I don't think it's anything special. A language is more powerful (like sanskrit or pali) if the vibrational values of its words are closer to the universal language of mathematics translated in terms of vibration and frequency. At least that's how I understand it.

Can you please elaborate on the choice of nickname and avatar? The planet in a triangle or pyramid looks interesting, what is the symbolism behind it?

Shemsu said:
From what I remember Arameans were a gentile nation of semitic nomadic herders and their language became dominant in their region for a certain period. I don't think it's anything special. A language is more powerful (like sanskrit or pali) if the vibrational values of its words are closer to the universal language of mathematics translated in terms of vibration and frequency. At least that's how I understand it.

Can you please elaborate on the choice of nickname and avatar? The planet in a triangle or pyramid looks interesting, what is the symbolism behind it?
The triangle is symbolic of fire, and inside it is the world.
I look at it as passion to take over in whatever endeavor one pursues. The name Gabriel I just like it, it means child of god. I use it in a Satanic context. The Lamb is a primordial symbol of market product of exchange and money.

Shemsu said:

I must say I dont agree with your opinion on aramaic not being too powerful. Hebrew is derived from it and when I reversed it in the RTRs I felt sometimes great relief from curses and each letter has symbolic meaning like a runic kabbalah. For example resh means king, aleph is the first letter and symbolizes horns and action.
013453d33ab156184bfe050ad6d1e4c6.png

I dont think the jews created this language , I think it was stolen because it has anti-life properties. And its based on aramaic.

Gabriel is a jewish name. Lamb is a symbol of jesus. And aramaic is just an old version of hebrew. The triangle around the earth also looks like some kind of binding symbol, actually it looks identical to the tetragrammaton binding spell surrounding earth.

All 4 things are extremely jewish.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gabriel is a jewish name. Lamb is a symbol of jesus. And aramaic is just an old version of hebrew. The triangle around the earth also looks like some kind of binding symbol, actually it looks identical to the tetragrammaton binding spell surrounding earth.

One member said aramaic was originaly gentile.

Gabriel Lamb said:

I always wondered where exactly those filthy reptoid fucks came from and when but that information is not available. As much as I could gather from my ongoing research, aramaic predates hebrew by at least a millennium and has roots in phoenician so that's probably where they stole their language from.

Btw, are you not denying that your a jew? I was going for an explanation or an unforced confession but you haven't provided either. If so than what are you doing here?

Shemsu said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

I always wondered where exactly those filthy reptoid fucks came from and when but that information is not available. As much as I could gather from my ongoing research, aramaic predates hebrew by at least a millennium and has roots in phoenician so that's probably where they stole their language from.

Btw, are you not denying that your a jew? I was going for an explanation or an unforced confession but you haven't provided either. If so than what are you doing here?
Nobody accused me of being jewish, why would I deny something that hasnt been asked.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Shemsu said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

Nobody accused me of being jewish, why would I deny something that hasnt been asked.

They kinda did but never mind that now, it's easily determined by behavior after a while. I'll let you know once I find out a bit more about this language. If you could provide some info on the origins of the jewish race, like when exactly they were created, what tribe served as stock material for their creation or anything apart from the vague guesses by historians, it would be appreciated.

Shemsu said:

Don't trust that account.

I'm not a genius but I'm not that gullible. You surely see where I was going with all this. Tbh, don't really care that much, just into history and linguistics and tomorrow it will be erased from memory as not useful information but thanx anyway. I'm not engaging in pointless ventures anymore.

Shemsu said:

Don't trust that account.
Just because someone doesnt fit the typical white nationalist stereotype that doesnt make them an agent of subversion. You are too uptight if you dont mind me saying that. And to counter your previous point most jewish names are stolen. And you dont bind symbols with the alchemical symbol of fire around them. Which is the triangle. This goes back to greek alchemy.

Gabriel Lamb said:

The point is to just be careful about what information or energies you let influence you. The JoS already provides the majority of what everyone needs.

Yes, everything of our past, including languages like Aramic or the names of angels was originally Gentile in origin. However, the Jews have since corrupted these things. Therefore, it is best to not connect or associate with them anymore, both for safety and to avoid confusion, like what is happening now with Olly being suspicious of you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402695 time=1669764380 user_id=21286]
Gabriel Lamb said:

The point is to just be careful about what information or energies you let influence you. The JoS already provides the majority of what everyone needs.

Yes, everything of our past, including languages like Aramic or the names of angels was originally Gentile in origin. However, the Jews have since corrupted these things. Therefore, it is best to not connect or associate with them anymore, both for safety and to avoid confusion, like what is happening now with Olly being suspicious of you.
My curiosity on aramaic is that the jews chose it to tweak it and create their language. Why is that. Thats my question.
Their explanation behind the meaning of each letter is also curious. Aleph is action and horns, Resh is king and crown, chaf is strengh. Its like a kabbalah script.
Jews didnt infuse this language with power. Its already based on vibration, frequency, mathematics on its own. Probably peculiar to the peoples and tribes that spoke aramaic.

Gabriel Lamb said:
What are you doing? Why did you alter my writing?
What are you doing by coming on an explicitly WN forum and then complaining about it being WN. I think you’d feel more at home in the synagogue!

Jackie Puppet said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
What are you doing by coming on an explicitly WN forum and then complaining about it being WN. I think you’d feel more at home in the synagogue!
Look who's talking. You are just an agitator, no more no less. Don't pretend that you belong here.

Jackie Puppet said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Where did I complain?

Gabriel Lamb said:
Where did I complain?
In your original post have you forgotten already dear lamb Gabriel. What’s with with all this xian symbolism if you’re a Satanist?

Jackie Puppet said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Where did I complain?
In your original post have you forgotten already dear lamb Gabriel. What’s with with all this xian symbolism if you’re a Satanist?
You seem like a troll. I already explained the choice of name. Its as much christian as jackie. Jackie means "may god protect". And i cant find where I complained about white nationalism in my original postcan you cite me? Or dont I dont care.

Apologies for the weird reply here on this old post!

I was just curious about your profile pic. This alchemical symbol has appeared to me a lot and I want to gain a better understanding of what it is.

In Harry potter this symbol is loosely represented as the Sign of the Deathly Hallows, yet it also has been attributed to the eye of providence and the Masonic Square and Compass symbol.

Teal Swan, a known new-age cultist, also uses an exact replica of this symbol as her main sign (note her tattoo and her followers with the same tattoo).

I'm confused about what it's supposed to actually represent. I found this short article that provided some information: https://mysticalcourt.com/2017/10/14/squaring-the-circle/

So the circle represents infinity and the spiritual, while the square represents the physical? The triangle (according to the article) symbolizes the union of these two things and it relates to manifesting the spiritual into the physical via a union of the two.

The upright triangle from my limited knowledge is a symbol for air (feminine). I can't help but think it has something to do with the philosopher's stone (as described loosely in Harry Potter). I also get this sense that it could represent life itself (the soul, the physical vessel, manifestation and the universe/aether that that surrounds it).

Very confusing and interesting stuff! If you have any thoughts or resources please share them as I'm very infatuated with occult symbols and ideas, albeit I feel that I greatly lack concrete awareness on them. :-/

I was just curious about your profile pic. This alchemical symbol has appeared to me a lot and I want to gain a better understanding of what it is.

In Harry potter this symbol is loosely represented as the Sign of the Deathly Hallows, yet it also has been attributed to the eye of providence and the Masonic Square and Compass symbol.

Teal Swan, a known new-age cultist, also uses an exact replica of this symbol as her main sign (note her tattoo and her followers with the same tattoo).

I'm confused about what it's supposed to actually represent. I found this short article that provided some information: https://mysticalcourt.com/2017/10/14/squaring-the-circle/

So the circle represents infinity and the spiritual, while the square represents the physical? The triangle (according to the article) symbolizes the union of these two things and it relates to manifesting the spiritual into the physical via a union of the two.

The upright triangle from my limited knowledge is a symbol for air (feminine). I can't help but think it has something to do with the philosopher's stone (as described loosely in Harry Potter). I also get this sense that it could represent life itself (the soul, the physical vessel, manifestation and the universe/aether that that surrounds it).

Very confusing and interesting stuff! If you have any thoughts or resources please share them as I'm very infatuated with occult symbols and ideas, albeit I feel that I greatly lack concrete awareness on them. :-/
My interpretation of it that I wrote is here
The triangle is symbolic of fire, and inside it is the world.
I look at it as passion to take over in whatever endeavor one pursues. The name Gabriel I just like it, it means child of god. I use it in a Satanic context. The Lamb is a primordial symbol of market product of exchange and money.

If you take a look at Marbas sigil you will see a hint at this symbol of fire aswell, he has a pyramid with horns depicted in it.

But as for the symbol in my pfp it caught my eye aswell I find it very interesting.

View attachment 875

I think this said enough, also the alphabet is litteraly the same.

Anyway this is from FRTR page.
If one pays attention can see that the Hebrew letters are reverse versions of important power words in Sanskrit, ancient Greek, Canaanite or Egyptian.
Yes Aramaic is jewish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back