Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Jewlery, Clothing, Etc

sublimestatanist

Hello fellow warriors. I have a small question about symbols on clothing and such.

I'm a huge fan of metal and there are a few bands (Beherit, Darkthrone, Urgehal, etc) that have a small pentagram with a circle in their logo.

I'm wondering, could wearing such things would be damaging to myself or my relationship with the Gods?

Another example, there's a necklace that I think looks awesome but sadly it also has a circle.

(PS - sorry the picture is so big... don't know how to make it smaller.)
Necklace.jpg

What do you think? I know these things represent 'binding' but I don't see them as inherently negative, so long as they aren't used or thought of in that respect. For this reason I'm at a bit of a crossroads.

The gods all are able to see what our intentions are. The gods would never be mad at you for something like this because they know your intentions are good.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The gods all are able to see what our intentions are. The gods would never be mad at you for something like this because they know your intentions are good.

This is a big relief, thanks for the response Ol Argedco Luciftias!

Hail Satan and the JoS!

Don't you think you are exposing yourself by wearing clothes and jewellery with pagan symbols? I think it is not yet time to do these things openly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back