Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reincarnating without memory loss

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
If for some reason one was expecting to not have much time left to live, can that person do something to come back with most memories of the previous life intact? I would like to believe that there is and ask anyone with knowledge of a way to accomplish such a thing to please share so that the least amount of time is lost. I've come to terms with the fact that this time around I've fucked up so bad that it will probably take another life to get to where we're heading. As a child I was drawn to Satan and spent a large portion of my youth reading and trying to make sense of this world in order to advance to a higher state of being. Between then when I knew what to do and now where I've regained that awareness, I spent a lot of time doing the opposite - destroying my physical, mental and spiritual health in a number of ways. Weakness has a very steep price. I would like to pass on this experience to my children and teach them the importance of discipline, perseverance, the true virtues and all that Satan has shown me in his infinite wisdom but they're still very young and by the time they're ready to receive those lessons I will probably be gone. So, to cut a long story short, can anyone suggest a way to retain all memories of this life so I can avoid doing the same terrible mistakes again and maybe find my children to see how they're doing and help them if possible? I imagine that would be awkward.

Read this sermon by HP Cobra, it may help you :

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=11891
The Afterlife and Reincarnation [Fully Explained]

I think it's possible to preserve some memories. I've seen posts from other users about recalling memories from their previous life when they were children.

Children can star meditating as early as pre school age, or at latest in their early puberty. So you'll be gone in less than two decades? I hope not. But to answer the memory question, you would need to advance to considerable lengths to be able to remember everything at once. It's not unusual to remember bits and pieces from here and there, though. And progress once made is stored in the soul so it will take less time to uncover once already made progress. So make the most of your time here and don't worry about the things you can't change.

sshivafr said:
Read this sermon by HP Cobra, it may help you :

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=11891
The Afterlife and Reincarnation [Fully Explained]

Thank you for pointing that out, it did help. It cleared up some things. Confirmed what I suspected.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back