Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Utilize The Best Use of Your Time?

GoldenxChild1

This is a question I have been having lately. We all have things that need to be worked upon, but how do we know what we need to focus on the most?

Health, Wealth, Time, Cleaning, Empowerment, Freedom, etc, etc , etc

In a day I do several workings spread out, but I still want to be able to do what I NEED to do. However, I can name off several different things that need attention, I feel as if I choose wrongly sometimes.

There are a lot of good upcoming dates for different things, and I do not know what is most important.

Any advice?

A perfect routine would be empowering your chakras, hatha and kundalini yoga, cleaning and protection, Frtr (obviously) and then any workings to fix your life. I've come to understand that while cleaning is definitely important it just can't cover everything, for some issues you need to do free the soul workings until the problem is gone.

Sometimes even if we think we may have not hung ups and obstacles on certain things we may have them and so a freeing working is needed for many things. For money for example to destroy any obstacles before doing another working to attract it.

About choosing what is more important to do, this is a hard question because we don't know whats important to you and how much time you have. What I can say is put first what you think you need the most and keep at it until you manifest it.

I'm not the most advanced member but am currently facing the same question. In my opinion the most important aspect to work on are things that will create a strong foundation. Things like time, health, and cleaning.

You will get very little done if you have no time to do so. Time is the most important.
Cleaning is the quintessential foundation of all power and progress.
If your health is deteriorating you again, lack time since life is depleting. Cleaning also increases health, so cleaning should come before health.
Wealth helps one save time and creates more opportunities. But is useless if on one's death bed or you have no time cause your wealth all comes from being a surgeon who works 17 hours a day (example). So wealth must come after time and health.
Freedom is kind of just time + health + wealth. If you have time, health and wealth, you likely have freedom to advance. If the previous are strong, you likely don't need further workings unless they are specific towards obstacles involving your personal karma.

You of course can work on multiple of these at once. The key is that as you work on time, you automatically work on things like freedom and wealth, and by the time you have ample time you can see if you need more workings for freedom and wealth.

The order of importance should probably look something like this:
Time -> Cleaning -> Health/Wealth -> Freedom -> (insert whatever) -> Empowerment.

If anything, empowerment should probably be dead last no matter what. Because all of the previous focuses are also empowerment anyway. No point in empowering filth either. Raw empowerment is the icing on the cake so to speak. It builds off of a strong foundation.

luis said:
A perfect routine would be empowering your chakras, hatha and kundalini yoga, cleaning and protection, Frtr (obviously) and then any workings to fix your life. I've come to understand that while cleaning is definitely important it just can't cover everything, for some issues you need to do free the soul workings until the problem is gone.

Sometimes even if we think we may have not hung ups and obstacles on certain things we may have them and so a freeing working is needed for many things. For money for example to destroy any obstacles before doing another working to attract it.

About choosing what is more important to do, this is a hard question because we don't know whats important to you and how much time you have. What I can say is put first what you think you need the most and keep at it until you manifest it.

Thanks for the reply! I have most of these things down

Coibius said:
I'm not the most advanced member but am currently facing the same question. In my opinion the most important aspect to work on are things that will create a strong foundation. Things like time, health, and cleaning.

You will get very little done if you have no time to do so. Time is the most important.
If your health is deteriorating you again, lack time since life is depleting. Cleaning also increases health, so cleaning should come before health.
Wealth helps one save time and creates more opportunities. But is useless if on one's death bed or you have no time cause your wealth all comes from being a surgeon who works 17 hours a day (example). So wealth must come after time and health.
Freedom is kind of just time + health + wealth. If you have time, health and wealth, you likely have freedom to advance. If the previous are strong, you likely don't need further workings unless they are specific towards obstacles involving your personal karma.

You of course can work on multiple of these at once. The key is that as you work on time, you automatically work on things like freedom and wealth, and by the time you have ample time you can see if you need more workings for freedom and wealth.

Time -> Cleaning -> Health/Wealth -> Freedom -> (insert whatever) -> Empowerment.

If anything, empowerment should probably be dead last no matter what. Because all of the previous focuses are also empowerment anyway. No point in empowering filth either. Raw empowerment is the icing on the cake so to speak. It builds off of a strong foundation.

Yea exactly, time is essential, and is a prerequisite. Blitz came out with a working that I would love to start. I am doing a targeted health working right now, plus a wealth working, but I am 80 days in and there is no real change to my finances, there is probably personal karma to that. Aside from that, Hatha and Kunda yoga, AOP, Jupiter square on Pineal, and a base chakra working.

I really appreciate your reply and think you gave great advice, I like the order of priority.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Coibius said:

Yea exactly, time is essential, and is a prerequisite. Blitz came out with a working that I would love to start. I am doing a targeted health working right now, plus a wealth working, but I am 80 days in and there is no real change to my finances, there is probably personal karma to that. Aside from that, Hatha and Kunda yoga, AOP, Jupiter square on Pineal, and a base chakra working.

I really appreciate your reply and think you gave great advice, I like the order of priority.

Really glad you liked the post. Thank you!

If you're 80 days into a working with no noticeable changes, I would definitely recommend a Freeing working or two specifically towards wealth. In my experience if I do an external attraction working of any kind (money, love, friends, etc) but get little to no results, it almost always was a problem spot in my natal chart. I am assuming you started the Jupiter pineal working a few days ago when Jupiter hit an ideal time. Once you finish that you'll be able to squeeze in another ideal Jupiter square. Perhaps make that one a wealth working with the same affirmation as your current one to stack the energies.

I also advise a specific cleaning routine. I don't know if you posted your whole routine but adding Surya/Algiz/Munka/Vi-Suddhi vibrations into your chakras and aura during your yoga sessions or a dedicated high vibration working could help a lot. Lydia has a post on chakra specific asanas as well. You could add more solar chakra poses to open it a bit more if a weakened solar chakra is the issue. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184

GoldenxChild1 said:
Coibius said:

If you see no changes do a working to get rid of any obstacles to wealth. Sometimes we don't know but we do have internal or external blocks. Your current working is not wasted and will probably manifest better as soon that you get rid of the obstacles. Another thing to remember is that money is one of the most difficult things to manifest because of curses, internal and external obstacles and your own power.

luis said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Coibius said:

If you see no changes do a working to get rid of any obstacles to wealth. Sometimes we don't know but we do have internal or external blocks. Your current working is not wasted and will probably manifest better as soon that you get rid of the obstacles. Another thing to remember is that money is one of the most difficult things to manifest because of curses, internal and external obstacles and your own power.

Can we use the Jupiter Square to get rid of any obstacle regarding wealth?

Coibius said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Coibius said:

Really glad you liked the post. Thank you!

If you're 80 days into a working with no noticeable changes, I would definitely recommend a Freeing working or two specifically towards wealth. In my experience if I do an external attraction working of any kind (money, love, friends, etc) but get little to no results, it almost always was a problem spot in my natal chart. I am assuming you started the Jupiter pineal working a few days ago when Jupiter hit an ideal time. Once you finish that you'll be able to squeeze in another ideal Jupiter square. Perhaps make that one a wealth working with the same affirmation as your current one to stack the energies.

I also advise a specific cleaning routine. I don't know if you posted your whole routine but adding Surya/Algiz/Munka/Vi-Suddhi vibrations into your chakras and aura during your yoga sessions or a dedicated high vibration working could help a lot. Lydia has a post on chakra specific asanas as well. You could add more solar chakra poses to open it a bit more if a weakened solar chakra is the issue. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184

Sounds good!

luis said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Coibius said:

Would you recommend Munka or Ansuz? Also, so I should continue on course with my wealth working either way?

GoldenxChild1 said:
luis said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Would you recommend Munka or Ansuz? Also, so I should continue on course with my wealth working either way?
Both are good. For example I find Munka a bit more tiring to vibrate, Ansuz is easier and there is Uruz too (or Auruz the more powerful version). They all work so choose what you like the most. If you can do both is better but if not just do one.

Masterj810610 said:
luis said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Can we use the Jupiter Square to get rid of any obstacle regarding wealth?
I actually don't know. Jupiter qualities are to grow rather than to destroy but it does brings luck and succes too. You could try it since the square is so small. I'd definitely would use it to attract more wealth too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back