Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An amendment to the advice that I gave to GoldenxChild1

Username

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=72728

I may have given you a wrong advice. Potentially harmful advice in the post where you were seeking advice for your chronic health condition which is very similar to mine.

Only recently, I have realized that an un-obliterated Saturn may have manifested in the form of chronic nose block. A week in the freeing the soul working and I am seeing improvements of my own chronic nasal blockage.

As such, I believe that the same may have happened with you. Your un-obliterated Saturn may have manifested in the form of a chronic health condition. Although, you may have healed the problem with squares, the core/root problem may have still remained i.e. An un-obliterated Saturn. I believe that it manifested in the form of such a health issue and that it isn't limited to only this form of manifestation.

As such, I heavily recommend you to do two rounds of obliterating Saturn meditation which is posted by Guardian Lydia.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

I believe that the planetary square workings that you did, although it empowered the planets which may have been debilitated, we still have to remember that those squares done by you only empowered the planets which may have been debilitated. The core problem i.e. an un-obliterated Saturn which may have debilitated the other planets may still remain. This is just an assumption and I may be wrong even here.

I am speaking with many assumptions as I myself do not have much knowledge regarding this.

My major purpose for making this post is to correct the advice that I gave you in my ignorance and hopefully prevent you from any harm. I heavily apologize for giving you that advice which was given in my own ignorance. At that time, I only wanted to help when I saw someone who had the same health condition as me and did not come with any harmful intentions.

Please quote other advanced members or members who are very advanced in astrology for help and advice. Also consult with your Guardian Demon regarding this. I highly recommend you to ask expert astrologers like Blackdragon666 to look at your chart and be given advice regarding obliterating Saturn. You can just ask this specific question to him instead of a full reading. I believe that he won't charge you for asking just this question.

Again, I strongly emphasize you to do two rounds of obliterating Saturn.

If your health condition still persists even after squares, then free yourself from that else free yourself from any major issue apart from your health that is hindering you majorly. For example, identify if you seem to be getting obstacles for obtaining wealth or love or something similar. Then free yourself from that.

It could also be true that you may have fixed your natal chart by doing spiritual squares and there might be no un-obliterated Saturn. Still, I highly recommend you to research on this subject and ask for advice from experienced members or from members who are expert astrologers regarding this.

Also in the post made by Guardian Lydia regarding obliterating Saturn, she advised to do spiritual workings after obliterating Saturn. Part 2 is about the obliteration of Saturn itself and Part 3 is about doing spiritual workings.

The below paragraph is from Guardian Lydia.
Now that you have removed the root of the problem, you can now successfully do workings to attract what it is you want. You removed past-life money issues, now do a working to attract money into your life. Same with love or whatever your Saturn issue was.

You did not do Part 2 and went directly to Part 3 on my advice for which I am at fault. Do research heavily on this subject.

The below paragraph is from member Shadowcat.
In my personal experience, the planetary squares that come after the working, if needed, will be the planet(s) that will be debilitated by saturn or badly aspected by it in your natal chart.
(No bold in the original text.)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64320

Your primary objective is to find out if you still have an un-obliterated Saturn. Then, doing the freeing the soul working if it still remains. Ponder upon any major issue that you may be having for a very long period of time which is includes but is not limited to health, wealth or love etc.

Comments from advanced members or from members who are very advanced in astrology shedding light on this subject are very welcome here.

Hey username,

I appreciate your morality and integrity.

As for my nose, you are right, the workings I have done previously did not heal it by themselves, however, I have had about 5 rounds of acupuncture which makes a great difference. Only, unless I am going on a weekly basis it loses effectiveness.

Furthermore, since Nov 17th I have been doing a working with AURUZ to remove inflammation and congestion of my nose and ears, fingers crossed.

So for Lydia's Obliberate Saturn, what step should I start on? You say the freeing step? Is that not what I am doing with Auruz or no?

Thanks for the help
GC

Both the JoS ministry and Guardian Lydia recommend Munka, Uruz rune or Ansuz rune for freeing the soul. I believe that you are freeing the soul with the Auruz rune only if your affirmation is similar to this,

"I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you]."

The above affirmation is directly from the JoS. I do hope that you have something like "in a safe, healthy and positive manner" at the end or at the beginning of your affirmation.

I do not know if using the Auruz rune to increase your health and vitality would translate to freeing the soul. If you are not using affirmation like the one stated above, then I would advise you to continue the working until the 18th day, only in the case that the affirmation you are using is not related to freeing the soul. You would need to start a new spiritual working with the affirmation being related to freeing the soul on a good date in such a case.

If the affirmation is related to freeing the soul, then do the working till 90 days. I do hope that you are vibrating Auruz rune at least 40 times.

Another thing that I would like to put further emphasis on, yet again, is to look at your natal chart and find the planets which may be debilitated. If you are not able to do it for yourself then ask Guardian Blackdragon666 or any other advanced astrologer to do it for you. Also ask, for which planets you should do the freeing the soul working. I believe that he won't charge you for asking just these questions. Doing this is of very high importance.

Finding out the debilitated planets and doing the freeing the soul working for each should accelerate your advancement to a considerable extent. Make finding out the debilitated planets and doing the freeing the soul working for each planets your first priority.

Yesterday, when I was riding the bike, I was able to breathe so openly and freely. It felt strange. Even at night, yesterday itself, when I was doing void meditation with free and open breaths... I am not able to express my feelings in words. Also, although I am not able to breathe openly like this at all times, my condition has gotten a lot better than before and I was only at the 9th day of the working yesterday.

I believe it was the first time that I was able to breathe so openly and freely when I was riding the bike when before I would have a somewhat blocked nose.

Point to be noted is that I am also detaching myself from a parasite who had a connection to my heart chakra. Sometimes, I would take long, open and free breaths after each time I vibrated the seed mantra "TH" to cut off the link to my heart chakra. It was like taking asthma medicine after which one is able to breathe more comfortably than before. Me being able to breathe freely is the manifestation from both the detaching exercise and freeing the soul working.

My affirmation is very broad as in I am freeing myself from any and all health issues, not just nasal blockage and inflammation. At the end of the affirmation, I visualize myself breathing openly and freely while engulfing myself in white golden light. The reason I am engulfing myself in a white golden light is not something I want to share but everyone should engulf themselves in white golden light after the freeing the soul affirmation regardless.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
"I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you]."

From,
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

I would not advise you to change anything with your working. Continue it as you have started it on the very first day. Again, do not change anything with your working if the affirmations are proper.

Also, do you have anyone whom you have hated very strongly for a long period of time but can't help but put up with him/her due to certain restrictions ? Do you have someone with whom your impression swing back and forth between positive impression and negative impression ? For example you may feel good when interacting with this person but afterwards, when you are alone, you know that you strongly hate this person with the cycle continuing for a long time. Do you have someone like that ?

Negative people can include parents and in many cases, siblings, relatives, schoolteachers, former friends, enemies, spouses, lovers, and/or people who have used you or harmed you in any lasting way, either physically or psychologically. Family relationships are the most powerful, this includes spouses and significant others.

From,
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

I recommend you to read the page thoroughly and attentively. If you have anyone like that then do let me know. I would share my experiences regarding the detaching experiences with you then, which I believe would help you to a considerable extent.

To summarize:

1. Start a new working or continue with your current working depending on the conditions stated above.

2. Identify all the debilitated planets and do the freeing the soul working for each. Ask experienced astrologers like Guardian Blackdragon666 or any other advanced astrologer to look at your natal chart for identification of debilitated planets and also ask advice regarding for which planets should you start a freeing the soul working.

3. Identify if you have anyone with the characteristics like those I stated above. If so, you need to start a detaching working on a very good date. This is also of a very high importance. Do let me know if you have someone like that.

That is all. Do quote me without any hesitation if you have any further questions.
Take care.

You can also use Satanama Ramadasa Sasaysohung for freeing. There was another Sanskrit mantra that was posted here, but I can't remember it excactly now. Yogi Bhajan explains more in this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkrLgZk7eFo&t=906s#menu

Update:

I was not able to follow up with detaching exercise before dawn and my condition has deteriorated to a considerable extent as of now in the afternoon.

What I want to express is that detaching exercise may have a lot to do with my nasal blockage rather than just freeing the soul working. It could also be true that my condition might have been a lot worse had I also skipped the freeing the soul working.

Henu the Great said:
You can also use Satanama Ramadasa Sasaysohung for freeing. There was another Sanskrit mantra that was posted here, but I can't remember it excactly now. Yogi Bhajan explains more in this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkrLgZk7eFo&t=906s#menu

Excuse me but isn't Munka mantra more than enough ? The mantra Munka is directly from the JoS, an oasis of spiritual knowledge on which almost all of us have very strong faith on.

Should we really trust mantras that are not from JoS ? I have firm faith on the JoS but not on outside sources and therefore I am very skeptical regarding this mantra. I believe that we should not use any mantra that is not from JoS or if it isn't given a 'safe to use' mark by the ministry.

Why would we need mantras from external sources when we already have Munka and the runes for freeing the soul ? Mantras and runes that are from JoS. Could you clarify ?

Of course, I am not high up in the spiritual ladder and am not able to judge what is right or wrong in these cases. However, I am speaking from my faith on JoS. I might be wrong here though, but still, I have to ask.

Username said:
Excuse me but isn't Munka mantra more than enough ? The mantra Munka is directly from the JoS, an oasis of spiritual knowledge on which almost all of us have very strong faith on.

Should we really trust mantras that are not from JoS ? I have firm faith on the JoS but not on outside sources and therefore I am very skeptical regarding this mantra. I believe that we should not use any mantra that is not from JoS or if it isn't given a 'safe to use' mark by the ministry.

Why would we need mantras from external sources when we already have Munka and the runes for freeing the soul ? Mantras and runes that are from JoS. Could you clarify ?

Of course, I am not high up in the spiritual ladder and am not able to judge what is right or wrong in these cases. However, I am speaking from my faith on JoS. I might be wrong here though, but still, I have to ask.
If it's enough for you then okay. I am simply mentioning something that works.

The mantra and one other has been posted multiple times here.

There is plenty of material from Yogi Bhajan not listed on JoS, but most of it is accurate and legit.

(I searched for the other mantra, and found the following): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=252644#p252644

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

If it's enough for you then okay. I am simply mentioning something that works.

The mantra and one other has been posted multiple times here.

There is plenty of material from Yogi Bhajan not listed on JoS, but most of it is accurate and legit.

(I searched for the other mantra, and found the following): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=252644#p252644

I didn't know that the mantra was directly form High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, the founder of JoS herself.
In that case, I have no doubt or hesitation regarding this mantra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back