Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm deeply disturbed by christian brainwashing

armanixo

I'm honestly just tired of these assholes harassing me and trying to convert. I just reactivated my old facebook so I could contact someone, and the first post i saw was someone bashing christianity. Of course the comment section was full of comments that just literally hurt my head.

I always hear christians say that Jesus was the "perfect sacrifice" for our sins, like excuse me? I'm going to link the photos below so you guy's can see this retarded bullshit. I'm also genuinely concerned for myself deeper than before, cause it took me three years to notice my apartment building has a church in it. The whole time I thought it was just someones apartment unit because the blinds are always closed.

What intrigues me is if these are holy places of a benevolent God, why do christians have dirty auras? They say auras are a fantasy fiction of Satan and i'll go to hell for cleaning my aura. whatever. Secondly, churches have the worst vibes ever. My building has overall negative vibes and now I know why. One day a lady attacked me unprovoked, I was doing my laundry and she took my clothes out of the dryer to put her clothes in and she literally scowlded me for asking why and said "the devil is liar, shut your mouth". Keep in mind I dress like a normal person in like urban outitters outits i dont look like a satanist or witch.

I also found out this year that my city has a high jewish population, and the area i'm in has a bunch of rich jews in mansions. I have been clearing the area the same way I clean my aura and only now the place is looking less gloomy and dark. I'm trying my best to move but people are working overtime to financially ruin me, I just had a 1200$ coat stolen last night I was trying to sell. My online business, someone hacked its ig and deleted it and google refuses to let me put my business on google maps despite checking off everything on the list to get verified.

What genuinely has always confused me about christianity is, dude why cant you be accountable for your sins? why did someones blood have to have their blood shed and be sacrificed to pay for YOUR DEBTS, AND EVERYTHING THATS WRONG WITH YOU.

That's literally like the jewish scapegoating rituals where they used to put their sins into a goat and sacrifice it to anoint themselves. Same with santeria, they have to kill chickens and shit in order for their magick to work.

Reading these peoples comments honestly put my in a bad mood, I know you guys think i'm an infiltrator but I wish you guys could read my energy cause then you'd know im so tired and fed up of these religious wack jobs and ppl in the constantly harassing me and trying to get me to comply with all their bullshit.

Always trying to control me, attack me, demonize me, scapegoat me, bully me for not being like them. They're all leeches and parasites and being around them is like getting sucked dry by a vampire. Theyre death eaters whose only purpose is to suck the life out of you.

These idiots are the first to line up for kfc and mcdonalds which is all occulted food designed to lower your vibration, destroy your aura, and give you cancer. They're the first to line up and take pharmaceuticals as well and its like, my crystals and medicinal herbs are evil but the pills you pop ever night thats destroying your internal organs isnt?

Please get me off this planet im disturbed. I feel like this place is a hell realm and things are so bleak.

https://imgur.com/Qu75OyO

Qu75OyO

May I ask though, why were you going around telling and revealing to people, Xians specially, that you practice Satanism/Occultism?

Though I sympathize you, and understand your plight - because I went through it myself, do realize that going around telling people about your Satanic and occultic beliefs and practices is taboo, and NEVER recommended, and for a good reason, namely the situation you just described.

When I went around telling people that I was a Satanist, I had people mocking, bullying me, both Xian and Atheist alike, sending me curses and "prayers", even up to now, I'm still dealing with cleaning my Soul of the drosses of that foul religion, my spiritual journey was full of turbulence 'cuz of that shit.

Telling people, Abrahamic nutjobs specifically, that you're a Satanist is like being an undercover FBI agent and telling your criminal target(s) that you're FBI, compromising the mission.

Or in this case, it's like being wounded in battle and telling the enemy [Xians] where you are being taken to for treatment [your occultic practices].

Keep your practices is a secret. As for "faking" a Christian identity, while this advice is normally rooted for teens living in oppressive Xian environments, not sure about adults, your Xian bully may not even believe that you "became Xian" at this point.

Get closer to Satan and the Gods, and they'll help you through it.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
May I ask though, why were you going around telling and revealing to people, Xians specially, that you practice Satanism/Occultism?

Though I sympathize you, and understand your plight - because I went through it myself, do realize that going around telling people about your Satanic and occultic beliefs and practices is taboo, and NEVER recommended, and for a good reason, namely the situation you just described.

When I went around telling people that I was a Satanist, I had people mocking, bullying me, both Xian and Atheist alike, sending me curses and "prayers", even up to now, I'm still dealing with cleaning my Soul of the drosses of that foul religion, my spiritual journey was full of turbulence 'cuz of that shit.

Telling people, Abrahamic nutjobs specifically, that you're a Satanist is like being an undercover FBI agent and telling your criminal target(s) that you're FBI, compromising the mission.

Or in this case, it's like being wounded in battle and telling the enemy [Xians] where you are being taken to for treatment [your occultic practices].

Keep your practices is a secret. As for "faking" a Christian identity, while this advice is normally rooted for teens living in oppressive Xian environments, not sure about adults, your Xian bully may not even believe that you "became Xian" at this point.

Get closer to Satan and the Gods, and they'll help you through it.

I don't tell anyone I practice satanism or witchcraft, I think you're misunderstanding me. I dress normal, i literally wear juicy couture track suits and dress in y2k style now.

You read that nonsense of your own volition so you are to blame for that headache. Especially if you are one of the more sensitive types you have more responsibility than the average person for your habits because everything we do has an imprint on us.

Browsing the internet is not complicated - don't like something then don't read or watch it. Close the browser and technically it does not exist. Focus on something positive and productive instead.

kalikat said:

Circumstances are tough now, but we are fighting for a better world. Do your best to ignore the negativity. Instead, meditate on the Gods or chant their names. Listen to music or other activities to distract yourself.

Keep your clean, protected, and follow some of the other pieces of advice offered to you, and your situation will continue to improve.

kalikat said:

And what do you say about myself and others who spent time helping you?

People became hostile because you blamed your problems on Satan. This is because Satan is who helps us fight our oppressors.

Please do not prove Henu right by continuing this argument. Instead, please place him and others on your ignore list.

Your are just provoking a reaction. Solutions have been posted for you dozen+ times, but you insist continuing on the same pattern as if we don't know any better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back