Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

healing physical scars with magic?

nebu

have you done this?
it's possible?
what procedure should it be?
(it would be something advanced like a biokinesis?)

stretch marks by genetics i have on my body and i find it extremely horrible and ugly 😮‍💨
if it solved something i would pass a knife in moments when i feel it

nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

stretch marks by genetics i have on my body and i find it extremely horrible and ugly 😮‍💨

Yes, I have used white-gold energy to make scars less visible, softer and neater. I haven't been able to remove them completely, but it does help to some extent. I have also found from personal experiences that wounds of any kind are easier to heal with energy when the wound is fresh so to speak. Starting to direct energy into the wound as soon as the accident occur in order to regenerate the wound more properly.

I broke my index finger once and my knuckles were smashed in, completely dislocated. My doctor said I needed surgery. I used white-gold energy to heal it. A few days before surgery I had a follow-up, the bones and tissues had grown back to correct posture. I just needed some physiotherapy. My doctor said I was very lucky. I can use my fingers again and my knuckles are completely fine now.

Darkpagan666 said:
nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

Yes, I have used white-gold energy to make scars less visible, softer and neater. I haven't been able to remove them completely, but it does help to some extent. I have also found from personal experiences that wounds of any kind are easier to heal with energy when the wound is fresh so to speak. Starting to direct energy into the wound as soon as the accident occur in order to regenerate the wound more properly.

I broke my index finger once and my knuckles were smashed in, completely dislocated. My doctor said I needed surgery. I used white-gold energy to heal it. A few days before surgery I had a follow-up, the bones and tissues had grown back to correct posture. I just needed some physiotherapy. My doctor said I was very lucky. I can use my fingers again and my knuckles are completely fine now.

energy directed where desired, with visualization of a less worse appearance, along with an affirmation? did you just use your natural bioelectricity without lifting with a sowilo?

nebu said:
Darkpagan666 said:
nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

energy directed where desired, with visualization of a less worse appearance, along with an affirmation? did you just use your natural bioelectricity without lifting with a sowilo?

What you are trying to do is very advanced.
You are better off to do a working and take physical measurements, like Laser Surgery.
The Energy of your working will have much more area to grab hold and manifest.

nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

Oh this can really suck but to be honest I’ve done a lot of workings for this and there not a sure fire way to get rid of them entirely. Obviously there are expensive options like lasering. Have not tried that. There is microdermabrasion but stay away from the rollers sold online. They tear the skin more and provide temporary results. There’s professional dermabrasion that’s cheaper, and also chemical peels which aren’t the best. Most cost effective is becoming trained in dermabrasion and using a machine. The results are actually cool. Probably not for the faint of heart though.

A steady routine with proper oils and real shaw butter alternating them with massages is also very effective. Stay away from cheap tricks like tanning and other things that provide temporary but damaging results.

You can try to remove or at least lighten scars with a salve from sympythum officinalis. This is mostly for scars caused by a blade (surgery).

Most of the herbs that have properties for the skin can fade or lighten scars.

Apply at least twice daily.

Agree with what NinRick said. Scars are really hard to heal. I did some healings, especially with hatha yoga, on some things that made my doctor say 'I was very lucky' like Darkpagan666, but with scars I nerver succeded

Lunar Dance 666 said:
You can try to remove or at least lighten scars with a salve from sympythum officinalis. This is mostly for scars caused by a blade (surgery).

Does this work for the thick white scars? They are dense and go deep, from surgeries.

When they were fresh and red I was able to reduce them with things like cocoa butter and vitamin E oil. But for the last few years since the scars have been old and white, these do not help anymore.

nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

Another helpful thing, and I appreciate the release of this song

https://youtu.be/9bklJgasQBA

“I know Victoria’s Secret… she was made up by a JEW”

Never forget how beautiful you are just as you are.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Does this work for the thick white scars? They are dense and go deep, from surgeries.

When they were fresh and red I was able to reduce them with things like cocoa butter and vitamin E oil. But for the last few years since the scars have been old and white, these do not help anymore.

With the sympythum officinalis I have been told that it can work like that, even on older scars. I've not tried it myself but I intend on using it on a scar I got from that time I was mad at myself and was unwise with a knife, to say the least.
What you can also do, is charge and program the cream to specificly help you like that too or combine it with a healing working for the scar specificly.

nebu said:
Darkpagan666 said:
nebu said:
have you done this?
it's possible?

Yes, I breathed in energy from the Sun and directed that energy towards the wound. I focused and desired strongly upon whilst visualizing the wound completely healed. I did not use any mantra. Though, if you are not very familiar with energy breathing, I suggest using a word of power. I proceeded doing it every day using Solar energies for 40 consecutive days.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I forgot to say that Ive also been told that if there are any kind of foreign substances within your body that they can be pulled out or loosend. think about metal plates and screws for broken bones. Be careful.

Also it is said to not take sympythum internally because the pyrrhilizodine alkaloids could potentially cause liver cancer.

But yes it is used with deep scarring.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back