Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protests grow throughout China over COVID-19 lockdowns

Also remember in the past the original lockdowns and later on more lockdowns.

And don't forget China is in the process of failing to overtake the GDP of America. With all the lockdowns and all the stuff it's ruining their GDP.

I believe China was supposed to surpass U.S. at about mid-2030s but COOF brought it down to 2027. Now with zero-coof policy they are annihilating their economic status and ruining the lives of Chinese who mean no harm and hate communism and in many cases financially unable to sustain their lives.

63-74% of Chinese don't pay income tax cause it would ruin their lives.

And back in mid-Summer July area. First 6 billion dollars disappear and then three days later 600 Billion dollars disappear. China lost a HUGE chunk of money poof like magic. And then at the same time the housing market crashed on them and all the people who own property to make money like in America with houses collapsed and people refused to pay for investment or anything dealing with properties.

I want China the Communism to collapse. I know China isn't going to be NS but Democratic or maybe they take heed from the U.S. and become a Republic.

All I know is our Chinesium folks should break out of that horrible communism. I'm gonna be very happy seeing the Commies eat shit and die.

FOepyp2.png

When I went to the article, it said it was posted 16 minutes ago, then because of the extra stuff in the link that is not needed, I removed that and reloaded the page; it said it was 48 minutes ago (when I opened it)... so I reloaded - 42 minutes ago, 49 minutes ago in that order...
Covid protests widen in China after Urumqi fire
tCHnF0w.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K11cE5xQDNYN

Protests in China against government's strict Covid measures have intensified, with some people publicly venting their anger at the Communist Party leaders. Thousands of protesters took to the streets of Shanghai, where the BBC saw people being bundled into police cars. Students have also demonstrated at universities in Beijing and Nanjing. The latest unrest follows a protest in the remote north-west city of Urumqi, where lockdown rules were blamed after 10 people died in a tower block fire. While Chinese authorities deny that Covid restrictions caused the deaths, officials in Urumqi did issue an unusual apology late on Friday, and pledged to "restore order" by phasing out restrictions.

'Xi Jinping, step down'
At the protest in Shanghai - China's biggest city and a global financial hub in the east of the country - some people were seen lighting candles and laying flowers for the victims. Others were heard shouting slogans such as "Xi Jinping, step down" and "Communist party, step down". Some also held blank white banners. Such demands are an unusual sight within China, where any direct criticism of the government and the president can result in harsh penalties. One protester told the BBC that he felt "shocked and a bit excited" to see people out on the streets, calling it the first time he'd seen such large-scale dissent in China.

He said lockdowns made him feel "sad, angry and hopeless", and had left him unable to see his unwell mother, who was undergoing cancer treatment. A female demonstrator told the BBC that police officers were asked how they felt about the protests, and the answer was "the same as you", she said, "but they wear their uniforms so they're doing their job". Others gave accounts of violence, with one protester telling the Associated Press news agency one of his friends had been beaten by police at the scene, while two others had been pepper sprayed.

9QHjUXa.png

There was a substantial police presence in Shanghai on Sunday, as crowds gathered for a fresh protest

lsFXDr9.png

People have been leaving flowers beneath the street sign for Urumqi Road - but police have been gathering them up

Though the situation in the area had calmed by Sunday morning, the BBC saw a heightened police presence in the area of the protest, with several dozen police officers, private security guards and plain-clothed police officers on the streets. Elsewhere, photos and videos emerged online of students holding vigils for the Urumqi fire victims and launching protests at universities in Beijing and Nanjing. Hundreds of people took part in one such demonstration in Tsinghua University in the capital, one student told the AFP news agency.

The group held up blank sheets of paper - an act which has become a symbol of defiance against Chinese censorship - and were filmed chanting songs in support of freedom and democracy. Videos of the protests are difficult to verify independently, but many of them show an unusually-explicit and outspoken criticism of the government and its leader.

Protest unusual in criticising President Xi
The Urumqi fire was a nightmare scenario for many Chinese who have come under widespread restrictions in recent months - locked in one's flat with no way to escape, according to some accounts. Authourities have disputed this, but it has not stopped public outrage and anxiety from spreading. It has become the latest tipping point in mounting frustration. Millions are weary of three years of movement restrictions and daily Covid tests. The anger has spread to all corners of China, from major cities to far-flung regions like Xinjiang and Tibet, and galvanised every part of society including young university students, factory workers, and ordinary citizens.

As this anger grows, protests against Covid measures have become an increasingly-common sight, but even this weekend's demonstrations are unusual in this "new normal", both in their numbers and directness of their criticism of the government and President Xi Jinping. Taking to the streets en masse with hundreds calling for President Xi to step down was thought to be unthinkable not that long ago, but after a recent dramatic protest on a Beijing bridge that stunned many, a bar appears to have been set for the expression of more open and sharper dissent.

Others have also chosen to wave the Chinese flag and sing the national anthem - its lyrics espousing revolutionary ideals and urging the people to "rise up, rise up". It's a show of patriotism that could also be read as a pointed expression of solidarity with fellow Chinese suffering under Mr Xi's zero-Covid policy - and a call to action. The protests are the latest in an accelerating series of demonstrations against China's zero-Covid measures which have also become increasingly bolder in criticism of the government and President Xi. The zero-Covid strategy is the last policy of its type among the world's major economies, and is due partly to China's relatively low vaccination levels and an effort to protect elderly people.

Snap lockdowns have caused anger across the country - and Covid restrictions have more broadly trigged recent violent protests from Zhengzhou to Guangzhou. In spite of the stringent measures, China's case numbers this week hit all-time records since the pandemic began.

More on this story
Covid protests in Chinese city after deadly fire
Ten dead in block fire in China Xinjiang city
Rare protest against China's leader before meeting
https://archive.ph/yOYtj
The article which was archived is a bit different. It was changed - or updated - after it was archived.

China Xinjiang: Ten dead in Urumqi residential block fire
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=402133#p402133

(Oy vey goyims Chinese we jews just wanted to enslaveses you an do digital id's on you what wrongs with that you goyims Chinese why not want to be slaveses like the goyims you bes praise ccp goyims like a good slave)

I'm glad the Chinese are waking up now if only they would try an take back their land from the reptilian jews, well if only,but with the RTR's it is an eventually will happen

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back