Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

@JGLydia - 'xianity in My Soul'

FancyMancy

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=401865 time=1669451027 user_id=57]
Thanks for making this, Fancy Mancy. Satanic blessings on you (you need to destroy the last of the xianity in your soul).

Thank you, JG Lydia. It is not the easiest of things for me to notice things within myself. Based on what you've learnt about me - could you explain? Please and thanks.

Since doing that working posted by JG Blitzkreig, some things seem to be bothering me less. I didn't incorporate all of the things he mentioned, so I still need to repeat it and add the other things, but now it seems some things are less... I think the word is important to me. I'm not as bothered by them now.

FancyMancy said:
Lydia [JG said:
Thanks for making this, Fancy Mancy. Satanic blessings on you (you need to destroy the last of the xianity in your soul).

Thank you, JG Lydia. It is not the easiest of things for me to notice things within myself. Based on what you've learnt about me - could you explain? Please and thanks.

Since doing that working posted by JG Blitzkreig, some things seem to be bothering me less. I didn't incorporate all of the things he mentioned, so I still need to repeat it and add the other things, but now it seems some things are less... I think the word is important to me. I'm not as bothered by them now.
Sorry to butt in, just trying to obtain more knowledge.

Which working in particular? Brother Guardian Blitz posted quite a few workings.

Gear88 said:
Perhaps your too emotionally invested in your replies. I know you said "Your a lone person and has a very high speech style which made you kinda an outcast".
I can't remember saying those things... could you link me to it, if you know where I said it? (This seems a better place to reply to you about this, than in t'other thread.)

OuroborphicMystery said:
Sorry to butt in, just trying to obtain more knowledge.

Which working in particular? Brother Guardian Blitz posted quite a few workings.
Hey. That's fine.

Lol, yes, he did. He is too kind. It was about OCDs in my "Regarding myself and my Grammar-Nazism and the dislike on here of it and me/my doing it" thread. I've done other workings before, like everyday ones, one of which I still do as part of my day, rarely missing a day, but this one was the first full (or double; I did it for 94 or 95 days*) working I ever did (to any prosecutors reading - yes, after having been here this long). I did another for what must have been weeks but I don't know how long that was for. I have said before that it seems that I have to learn the hard way... not that I want to, mind. I asked someone close to me why I have to learn the hard way, and they said "because that's the way you learn", meaning either people in general or me specifically. Friggin' frig. I could try to suck-up to Planet Saturn (I presume) but he wont have it; he is a mean, old Planet. He accepts no bribes, suffers no fools... He is intolerable, insufferable. (Friggin' frig...) Well, one day I hope I get to say, "Papa don't raise no fools". hunches eyebrows once, shows fed-up, disapproving smirk ¬¬

*a full working tends to be of the 40-day milestone; 80 is double which can count as a full working if need-be, 90 also counts, because of the usages of what are known as 'power numbers'

FancyMancy said:
Lydia [JG said:

I don't know exactly what she was referring to, but this is resolved through the use of RTRs and cleaning + focused freeing/deprogramming methods. The FRTR will take care of a lot on its own, but sometimes we may have larger areas of specific damage, such as a sexual hangup. It is better to focus efforts on this specific problem, if that is the case.

Also, I am proud of you for doing your working. This is the basis of our path and why you don't necessarily need to "learn the hard way", but just be open-minded. You can see how you simply freed yourself from the negativity, but kept the positives. You did not lobotomize yourself with the working, instead you simply pruned the stressful aspects of what is otherwise a very keen mind.

What you describe is usually a negative aspect of earth, as it pertains to a rigid rule which you attempt to maintain even to the point of frustration. Given how it manifested through writing, it is likely that this was Virgo related, or something similar.

From the recent thread, it also seems like you are displaying some sort of sensitivity, either connected to your self-expression or self-perceived status within these forums. This could come from having a moon placement with an air sign, 11th house placements, negative karma on one's mercury, or various other combinations.

I know you are somewhat joking about "sucking up to Saturn", but the way to do this is to work on what Saturn wants you to do. Saturn is like a drill instructor that will throw a fit if you don't do what he wants. However, follow his plan and he will bring you a great reward. Beyond your natal Saturn placements, check where Saturn is currently transiting or aspecting you. Most likely, you have felt some stress in these areas.

I don't ascribe a sense of learning to Saturn such as what we can achieve through something like Uranus, but Saturn does stress-test everything. In this way it will quickly elucidate any points of weakness within a situation.

FancyMancy said:
Lydia [JG said:

I think I know what she is refering to.
It is as if in your mind there are poles that are remaining from Christianity, which become obstacles as you try to navigate through them and get lost without noticing it.
You need some serious deprograming, that's why I told you around a year ago to hypnotise yourself and program your mind towards a Satanic Mindset, and into loving and respecting Satan and his Demons to the fullest. (Being Close to Satan and the Demons, is the thing that will boost your advancement by a lot.)
This may look like a shallow solution, but this is something that will change you on a very deep and profound level.
Get into a state of mind, where you feel pure love, happiness, even ecstasy when you think about Father Satan.
I did this as well when I was fairly new, as I noticed some unconscious blockages. My mind and heart knew that I fully belong to Satan, but still there were those "poles" in my mind, that triggered fear. Fear on multiple levels, fear of Satan and the Demons in a direct sense, fear that Satan and the Demons don't accept me, fear that they notice my dark sides and negative sides, all of this closes you down and you will not connect and understand Satan and the Demons as good. Fear is a shackle.
You can not hide a single thing of Satan, not a single emotion, not a single thought. However, Satan appreciates it when we take the steps towards betterment in the right direction, especially when we try to better our relationship to Father and grow closer to him, Father and his Demons support this.

The goal is that you love Satan, accept him fully as your God, as your Creator, that you are there only to be of him, and also to always and at all times, stay open and honest to Satan, let him inside your heart, body and soul (literally). At all times. Hide nothing from Satan.
You will notice how this mindset will change your connection to Satan and the Demons, almost immediately, and they will be able to guide you through your own intuition much better than ever before.

You advance much faster with the Demons, it is almost as if they need to approve to your advancement in a sense.
All milestones in advancement and understanding I made were solely possible because of Father Satan and the Demons.

I was never really into Christianity, and it never interested me as I realised that this is just some BS for stupid ppl to believe in. I was evidently close to the Demons, even as a child.
And even then, I had some subconscious hangups regarding the Demons, because people always see them depicted as monsters, and as pure evil, and so on, everywhere. Over the span of a lifetime, this manifests deeply into the subconscious. I noticed it, programmed my mind and benefited from it.

You were deeply into Christianity. You really need to Rewrite your Hard-Drive.
Break out of the stupid cage inside your mind, and fully open up to Satan and the Demons on all levels.

Also, spirituality is not a cold, calculating, machine with reasoning. You need to be able to FEEL on this path, and get used to use the intuitive and receptive part of your mind and soul.

FancyMancy said:
Lydia [JG said:

Sorry for the delayed reply, I had to be offline.

It struck me as very urgent to tell you that, at that moment. You are important, but there is still some xianity in your soul. I can feel it.

I think Ansuz rune (whichever variation you prefer, German or Icelandic etc), with Satanic blue fire in each chakra will help, and then in your soul as an entirety a the end. Even low reps will be effective.

Also, have you read all sermons from the JoS? Go through the Library and read HP Cobra's, and HPS Maxine's. Just take the time to go through them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402001 time=1669492701 user_id=21286]
I don't know exactly what she was referring to [...]
I was referring to his soul. Literally. I could feel it. Xianity is pollution, a specific type.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=402911 time=1669884149 user_id=57]
FancyMancy said:
Sorry for the delayed reply, I had to be offline.

It struck me as very urgent to tell you that, at that moment. You are important, but there is still some xianity in your soul. I can feel it.

I think Ansuz rune (whichever variation you prefer, German or Icelandic etc), with Satanic blue fire in each chakra will help, and then in your soul as an entirety a the end. Even low reps will be effective.

Also, have you read all sermons from the JoS? Go through the Library and read HP Cobra's, and HPS Maxine's. Just take the time to go through them.

I was referring to his soul. Literally. I could feel it. Xianity is pollution, a specific type.

Interesting. I found it a little strange that he quoted the Bible within one of his recent posts. I understand where his thought process was coming from, from a logical perspective, but it also seemed like his mind was too quick to reference Christian viewpoints.

------------

To FancyMancy, beyond just mental programming, detaching yourself from Christianity will make it harder for enemies to influence you in both the material and spiritual realm.

Doing RTR's and cleaning any Hebrew curses afterwards does help this process, but sometimes you need to directly focus on the program, as Lydia has suggested.

You can also alternate RTR's with the Gods' rituals, which will bring you closer to them, as well.

It is good that you fixed problems with OCD-like stress, but now it seems that you should change your attention to more important problems.

Now I must say that that has come as somewhat a surprise to me. I don't need to promise anyone - you, other JGs, HP, HPS, Satan, myself - that I won't ever be an xian again; I know I won't end of story, full stop, etc. I know 100% I am against it and I know it is false, etc., etc., etc., but you saying that you can sense it in me?! That's like... well, I'm sure you're not accusing me of a crime, but it is sort of tantamount to being blamed for a crime you didn't commit, sort of thing. Sort of like "where the bleeding jesus did that come from?!".

My referencing xianity doesn't mean I am trying to hold on to it. When a HP or HPS references xianity, they are doing it as a part of explaining their point. The jew knows the truth about things, and tells us a tiny, tiny portion of that truth mixed in with its own jew fantasies. What does "the void" represent? Emptiness - or what seems to be emptiness. Surely that is dark matter/dark energy AKA Akasha/Aether (not ether - that's a gas). I don't understand how that is strange. "The serpent" obviously is Satan/the Kundalini. "The garden of eden" obviously is Earth (rather, a small radius of Earth in the middle east).

There was a post ages ago asking why a Satanic website (i.e. ours) references chritian "holy" scripture. HPs and HPSs reference christian scripture; they're not of christianity. Why is it OK for them but not me? :roll: Me referencing something does not make me of that thing, nor does it mean I am defending it. I reference Star Trek; I am not of Star Trek; I reference Futurama; I am not of Futurama; I posted a video of a... erm... woman claiming it's OK to have sex with Animals; I am not of having sex with Animals... I posted pics (of which there are more to come) of dystopia/communism in how we have been forced to live in "homes" - I am not of dystopia/communism. So I posted a reference to jew-xian scripture. It was just to explain my point.

As for the OCD things - I haven't managed to fix it yet. So far, and I think because I didn't do all of the 3 things you mentioned (Rune, Void and Trance) that it was only quelled a bit. I am thinking that the Rune work was more surface-level and specific. I am guessing Void is deeper more broad, and Trance is deeper and wider still. (Yeah, putting them into terms like this so it sort of makes sense to me.) I am just hoping that the 94-or-so-day working I did was not just a Psychological result - i.e. I think it's working; therefore, it is; when it is not actually working... i.e. a placebo effect. I am hoping it is not merely that. I know I have to redo it with Void and Trance - and I think I'll have to practice getting into a trance.

Thank you both.

FancyMancy said:

There is nothing wrong with using references of any kinds, but rather how in that particular context the references are used. Further one should be careful with how one articulates the text one writes as it gives the reader an idea, a thought and picture of what you desire to share.

Poorly misplaced references for an example may give off the wrong impression to the reader and the reader may therefore judge the entirety of the text in an opposite fashion of what the writer intended.

FancyMancy said:

What Lydia and I said to you is more of just giving you a heads up about a problem. This is not any accusation of a crime. Everyone deals with all sorts of negative energies; Lydia is just mentioning a specific type here.

As far as my point about the reference to Christianity, it was just something I had felt about the situation. It could be wrong. It doesn't matter and it wasn't meant to annoy you or anything.

Yes, your working did work, and it worked on a spiritual level. Void is mental training that eventually translates into spiritual differences, whereas spiritual workings directly target the soul, which then manifests physically.

In other words, you have hit the problem from an angle that may not have been easily reached by void alone, but that doesn't mean void won't help this. Void is like training your basic regulatory function, but freeing the soul of negative karma helps to extinguish the fire itself so that you don't have to spend so much energy regulating it all the time.

I didn't say you would go back to being a xian. Nowhere did I say that. Xianity is like a pollution, there are other members who still have a bit of it in their souls. That's all it's about. You completely misunderstood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back