Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Do I find my passion?

Curious666

Hi.

So as time goes, I come to an understanding that I have no passion in life. I have nothing that gives me thrill to keep on living and give life my meaning. I am NOT depressed. But I am generally not thrilled with my life.

How do i find my passion? How do i know that this is what i should do in life? I am self-employed at the moment (which i desire it to be so), But i am an artist both with painting and music. I am a writer. I have a bachelor's degree in Maths. I think i am a good business person too. But i have no passion at all in these things.

I am worried i might die without having done something for this life. Sometimes i feel like dying might give me a good start and give me a spark in life (I am NOT suicidal). I really Don't know who i am. I know i am of some value to Satan, for he showed me this; I know i am also somewhat a special person to our people for i once visited hell (place where souls reside) and got admiration from our people..

But i really don't know who I am? I don't know what I should work on and find my passion. If you know a way please help.

Your comment will be of help. Thanks

Curious666 said:
Hi.

So as time goes, I come to an understanding that I have no passion in life. I have nothing that gives me thrill to keep on living and give life my meaning. I am NOT depressed. But I am generally not thrilled with my life.

How do i find my passion? How do i know that this is what i should do in life? I am self-employed at the moment (which i desire it to be so), But i am an artist both with painting and music. I am a writer. I have a bachelor's degree in Maths. I think i am a good business person too. But i have no passion at all in these things.

I am worried i might die without having done something for this life. Sometimes i feel like dying might give me a good start and give me a spark in life (I am NOT suicidal). I really Don't know who i am. I know i am of some value to Satan, for he showed me this; I know i am also somewhat a special person to our people for i once visited hell (place where souls reside) and got admiration from our people..

But i really don't know who I am? I don't know what I should work on and find my passion. If you know a way please help.

Your comment will be of help. Thanks

sometimes it crosses my mind brother, you just need a dose of JUPITER SQUARE, as you indirectly feel “apathy”, with an affirmation that involves that you are taking great pleasure in your life in every way in a way positive and healthy, something like that, i highly recommend

i’m not going to answer the others on how to find passion and feel not doing anything useful because I imagine the root is that, and i did a material square last time.

You can go into a meditative state and then ask yourself "If I could be do ANYTHING right now, what would it be?"

In this meditation, it's pure fantasy. Just fantasize about doing whatever gives you joy. The more detailed you can get with the visualization, the better. Also, you don't have to please anyone else and money doesn't exist in this fantasy world you're creating, so if worries about what others will think or how you'll make money simply let it go and refocus on "If I could be doing ANYTHING right now, what would I be doing?" Spend as much time on it as you like and then write down in a book or word document what you were doing, where you were, how it made you feel, etc..

Doing energy raising exercises beforehand is recommended.

Your thinking of it in the wrong way, who says your career should be your passion? If this were so it would not be your passion as it would shift from an internal motivation to an external motivation, perhaps you should focus on gaining enough free time so you can pursue your "passion" as much as possible or have enough time to discover yourself. As far as spiritual solutions go simply ask Satan or your guardian to guide you to the right path.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Your thinking of it in the wrong way, who says your career should be your passion? If this were so it would not be your passion as it would shift from an internal motivation to an external motivation, perhaps you should focus on gaining enough free time so you can pursue your "passion" as much as possible or have enough time to discover yourself. As far as spiritual solutions go simply ask Satan or your guardian to guide you to the right path.

Thanks alot. I think I should do this.

Curious666 said:

Sounds like depression to me though. I can think of thousands of things that give my life meaning, and most of those things I probably have not even done yet, like traveling more etc.

I would certainly not feel this way without finding JoS and applying knowledge from there, so that's my best tip.
If you already meditate try doing asanas as well, and breath of fire exercises. I personally go through this one-hour training program once a week and highly recommend it:
https://www.raviana.com/dvds/kundalini-yoga-beginners-beyond-now-matrix

I actually found out about this particular DVD on the joyofsatan.org website years ago here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S_Resources.html

Running and taking cold showers is also something that boosts my wellbeing.

xlnt said:
Curious666 said:

Sounds like depression to me though. I can think of thousands of things that give my life meaning, and most of those things I probably have not even done yet, like traveling more etc.

I would certainly not feel this way without finding JoS and applying knowledge from there, so that's my best tip.
If you already meditate try doing asanas as well, and breath of fire exercises. I personally go through this one-hour training program once a week and highly recommend it:

I actually found out about this particular DVD on the joyofsatan.org website years ago here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S_Resources.html

It is NOT depression, but thank you for your comment.

Curious666 said:
xlnt said:
Curious666 said:

Then perhaps it's more about not being able to find your special talent/thing in life rather than not finding any joy or meaning from anything at all in life, because that to me at least sounds like a sign of depression.

If it's more about not being able to find your certain thing to do that you love, when I can relate to that also a bit at least.
I don't really know what my special passion is either since my talents feels uneven. I work in a store to survive but try to find passion in making music and other things when I have energy and time.

Sometimes though it can feel like I don't have any certain direction, nothing going for myself etc. and if that's what you meant I can understand what you mean. I would say though the solution could lie in meditation here, as I think this quote is very true:
"When you're always on the move, nothing gets dealt with".

Who says you are meant to have a passion? Many people do not have much natural interest in any specific thing. And many people are not very interested or excited about the work they do.

Is there any action or hobby that you like doing? Or is there any topic that you like thinking or learning about?

Life is meant to be lived. Not because of passion but simply because it's how it is. Passion is a type of energy. It usually is an attracting force towards a specific action, or goal, or career. I suggest taking a look at Azazel's astrology page on the JOS. Its within the witchcraft section. Learning about oneself is always the first step and Astrology is a perfect tool to do so. Learning how to read and interpret your natal chart will point you in the right direction.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

For getting your natal chart -> https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Who says you are meant to have a passion? Many people do not have much natural interest in any specific thing. And many people are not very interested or excited about the work they do.

Is there any action or hobby that you like doing? Or is there any topic that you like thinking or learning about?

I think as you say its true, so many people have no natural Interest in any specific thing. But I have come to a realization that life without action towards a certain goal feels meaningless. Many successful people in certain fields are passionate in what they do.

My problem is that I don't know what to do so that i set my goal in that. Hence build passion in that. Not to brag or anything; but i am multitalented. But have not known what to focus on. What should I do to know my Purpose in life and follow through that?

xlnt said:
Curious666 said:
xlnt said:

Then perhaps it's more about not being able to find your special talent/thing in life rather than not finding any joy or meaning from anything at all in life, because that to me at least sounds like a sign of depression.

If it's more about not being able to find your certain thing to do that you love, when I can relate to that also a bit at least.
I don't really know what my special passion is either since my talents feels uneven. I work in a store to survive but try to find passion in making music and other things when I have energy and time.

Sometimes though it can feel like I don't have any certain direction, nothing going for myself etc. and if that's what you meant I can understand what you mean. I would say though the solution could lie in meditation here, as I think this quote is very true:

Yes i think the problem is that I feel like my life is without any purpose and I wanna change that.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Life is meant to be lived. Not because of passion but simply because it's how it is. Passion is a type of energy. It usually is an attracting force towards a specific action, or goal, or career. I suggest taking a look at Azazel's astrology page on the JOS. Its within the witchcraft section. Learning about oneself is always the first step and Astrology is a perfect tool to do so. Learning how to read and interpret your natal chart will point you in the right direction.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

For getting your natal chart -> https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

I don't get your first statement. Maybe you can elaborate on that. Its true astrology points you in the right direction. For me it is showing me so directions i don't know what to choose. My birthchart says i am never happy doing one thing. And its true.

Curious666 said:
My problem is that I don't know what to do so that i set my goal in that. Hence build passion in that. Not to brag or anything; but i am multitalented. But have not known what to focus on. What should I do to know my Purpose in life and follow through that?

You are not a robot. You do not have just one purpose.

It is a good thing that you have multiple talents. You could say that all of them are small passions. So pick whatever ones you like most.

Curious666 said:
xlnt said:
Curious666 said:

Yes i think the problem is that I feel like my life is without any purpose and I wanna change that.

Well, if you meditate long and seriously enough you will hopefully end up seeing purpose everywhere.

Something to add here also about finding a passion is to seek it out actively for yourself.
Behind every passionate work of art is also effort. Passion for something can lead to effort, but effort can also build passion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back