Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the miraculous

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello, dear SS Brothers abd Sisters! Fornthose who can answer the question of.my topic, that would.be great! :D

Basically, how are the miraculous from the miraculous ladybug created. As I was reading, Kwamis represent some concepts that exist in the universe, like Plagg the miraculous of Destruction, Tikki the miraculous of creation and Nooroo the miraculous of emotion.

I read that the kwamis are astral beings and the miraculpus are jewels which help us communicate with them.

So, my question is, how do I create a miraculous? How do I invite the kwami? Do I need some special materials for my jewel to be created or I just create it with energy?

I want more information, and I hope that it is not a time consuming or breaching the rules of the forum topic :oops:

Hail Satan

I believe this is done through the Art of Thoughtforms:

Creating a Thoughtform:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thoughtform.html

Using a Thoughtform:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Using_Thoughtforms.html

Advanced Thoughtforms:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Thoughtforms.html

Creating Elementals:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Creating_Elementals.html

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello, dear SS Brothers abd Sisters! Fornthose who can answer the question of.my topic, that would.be great! :D

Basically, how are the miraculous from the miraculous ladybug created. As I was reading, Kwamis represent some concepts that exist in the universe, like Plagg the miraculous of Destruction, Tikki the miraculous of creation and Nooroo the miraculous of emotion.

I read that the kwamis are astral beings and the miraculpus are jewels which help us communicate with them.

So, my question is, how do I create a miraculous? How do I invite the kwami? Do I need some special materials for my jewel to be created or I just create it with energy?

I want more information, and I hope that it is not a time consuming or breaching the rules of the forum topic :oops:

Hail Satan

They are not Real, dude. Are you okey ?

mytopkid.com-wallpaper-ladybug-8.jpg

This does not look anything like the source of spiritual truth.

Its fine man. You're young and you like animations. No shame in it. We all get shit mixed up. I used to like this show a little when i was in my teen years.

Heck, still i do have that little passion for character design in me. You'll notice if you look at the art i posted in the Share your Art thread.

Just try to create a boundary between real life and works of fiction. Because you know, just so that some developers of games or authors may have included sth interesting or "true" when it somehow relates to our path, doesn't mean that its gonna be totally related.

A good recommendation of comic books for an SS would be Berserk. Lots of similar elements.

I don't know anything about that show. But it is possible that the creators could have put some information in there.

I watched the Avatar Airbender show when I was young, and there definitely is some real spiritual information in there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

LMAO didn't know this is what he was talking about, yes indeed I doubt the spiritual validity of such content though there are some shows with spiritual concepts its all just a waste.

To Nitrate stop watching cartoons and start meditating, if you get good enough at visualization you can create your own shows in your mind while also improving your skills, then eventually you can visualize the reality you like to live in and work toward that. Nothing more to be said here, not trying to be rude just realistic.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

LMAO didn't know this is what he was talking about, yes indeed I doubt the spiritual validity of such content though there are some shows with spiritual concepts its all just a waste.

To Nitrate stop watching cartoons and start meditating, if you get good enough at visualization you can create your own shows in your mind while also improving your skills, then eventually you can visualize the reality you like to live in and work toward that. Nothing more to be said here, not trying to be rude just realistic.
I don't think he should drop them entirely. As long as he can balance his time and do everything he's just fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back