Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empowering Black Mirror Question

Asurya

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Black_Mirror.html

I ran into some confusion where it says the energy should be in your heart. The last instructional paragraph before that says it should be in your Solar Chakra.
Either it's supposed to be sent from your third eye to your heart on the 9th circulation, or from your solar to your heart right before Gebo is vibrated. Which is it?

I made a post about this in the Editorial Check thread, but didn't get a reply. I also think there's something up with the page, but I don't want to make assumptions on how to do it properly.

The stored energy in the solar chakra is to be released from the heart chakra, at least, I think this is what Maxine meant.

The condensed energy circulating up and down the third eye and solar chakra connects and empower the ida and pingala energies, amplifying the energy ball. When the stored energy in the solar chakra is to be released, this is done through the heart, or hand chakras (sourcing the heart).

Though, this just my theory...I could be wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back