Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

permanent magic works and negativity

nebu

with time cleaning up the garbage, and getting less and less, an hour during the time you do each one things stop bringing shit into our lives?

seriously, or does it ALWAYS, even in those of us who add good things, problems and delays will happen?

this is fucking boring, i’ve been avoiding people for months to relate to because of the roller coaster of what can happen, but if the answer is no, it doesn't stop, i pay the price anyway

(I do aura of protection like never before, extremely mitigating, but...)

nebu said:
with time cleaning up the garbage, and getting less and less, an hour during the time you do each one things stop bringing shit into our lives?

seriously, or does it ALWAYS, even in those of us who add good things, problems and delays will happen?

this is fucking boring, i’ve been avoiding people for months to relate to because of the roller coaster of what can happen, but if the answer is no, it doesn't stop, i pay the price anyway

Can you please clarify your question, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Powerofjustice said:
nebu said:

the more negative karma you destroy and bad things, the less negativity, bad luck will manifest in future works?

work for good things too, the more you do
more you stop feeling bad things along the way?

or will there always be delays and bad luck to deal with?

nebu said:
Powerofjustice said:
nebu said:

the more negative karma you destroy and bad things, the less negativity, bad luck will manifest in future works?

Generally yes to everything, also as you grow stronger, the vibration of your soul increases, so you only attract things of a higher and more positive nature in your life.

Powerofjustice said:
nebu said:
Powerofjustice said:

Generally yes to everything, also as you grow stronger, the vibration of your soul increases, so you only attract things of a higher and more positive nature in your life.

thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back