Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Andrew Tate))) at it again on Twitter blaming Satan

AryanPriest666

Having a hard time figuring out how to post images here, but in a recent tweet, Andrew Tate @CobraTate has blamed the Balenciaga pedophilia ring on Satanists. This is unacceptable.

Honestly, I'm done even trying to reach these assholes with any sort of olive branch or attempt to educate them. They need to have their mouths frozen shut. They've made their loyalties clear and chosen their path.

Tate already publicly admitted his dad was (((CIA))) and we all know that shit runs in the family. The odds of him NOT being (((CIA))) controlled opposition in league with the kikes is about 0.1% chance and those are actionable odds. NOBODY get's that sort of money and media attention without *cough* satiating a bunch of shekel sniffing parasites. He's already been on (((Alex Jones))), the same show that blasphemous kike (((Mark Passio))) has been given free reign to blame all atrocities on Satanism.

Apparently, Tate's mom is "white"... but now I have a high suspicion that she is (((white))). He really does act like a jew, truthfully. I've studied him. He gives major kike vibes... it's an unmistakable energy signature to those familiar with it.

I propose a ritual working to freeze their blasphemous fucking mouths shut. Better yet, for them to publicly admit they were wrong about Satan and to name the REAL fuckheads behind all this shit... THE JEWS.

Not sure when the best time to do it would be, so any guidance or feedback would be appreciated. What are the chances we can incorporate a ritual into the official group schedule to silence those who blaspheme Satan?

Caspian said:
Lmao

" Cobra Tate"

Tell me JoS is making you seethe with envy without telling me.
Apparently that's his actual twitter handle lmao

The majority of Nationalists all around the West are hardcore Christians as well as claim that Jews are actually Satanists. Nothing new as Tate is just appealing to that base.

I said in the thread all of this is an attempt by the enemy to smear Satanism and instigate a new wave of SRA allegations. It's all deliberate. Balenciaga is the perfect brand to do this with, as the logo of the brand has always been a dragon, plus Kanye was heavily associated with it.

For any new members confused as to how this works and bombarded with the usual bullshit about 'Satan', watch this first then look up the Satanic Panic of the 1980s. All of it was created by the enemy TO SMEAR US AND THE GODS. THEY STILL DO THIS.

Personally I really don't think Tate is a jew. He's just a mixed race person who just went into islamic Al-Andalus bullshit. This is common with any black celebrity lured to islam but Tate was also born in Europe and his views about women are clear as day so there is an extra layer of alienation that steered him towards this.

Whether he is controlled opposition or not is different. I've followed Tate's goings on for years (before he blew up, before he was known to anyone) and there is some stuff that always glowed to me like the father connection, but then he hangs around in wealthy circles, is reckless and has a lot of patrons so being compromised is par the course.

Nowadays it is fashionable to blame all nonsense on Satanists. They have nothing better to do, they seem to have so much free time. There would be nothing wrong with that, so to speak, if people didn't believe in these fictions, but since they do, that's our business. Society is about to take a great turn for the better.

BrightSpace666 said:
Nowadays it is fashionable to blame all nonsense on Satanists. They have nothing better to do, they seem to have so much free time. There would be nothing wrong with that, so to speak, if people didn't believe in these fictions, but since they do, that's our business. Society is about to take a great turn for the better.
The bigger they are, harder they fall; but on the inverse - the more lies told about JoS and Satanists, the so much more damning it will be for (((them))) once the actual Truth is known.

Yeah, "Cobra Tate". I can't publicly state what I think should be done about his tattoo.

Can't help but wonder if the final phase of his (((plan))) is to just convert a bunch of naive young men to islam and excite all the imported camel jockeys milling around in Eruope already into jihad. He's converted to islam and publicly declared his hatred for the West, how many directions can it go from here? He has a following, how many have converted because of him?

Tate's followers: "Just tell us what to do, Tate daddy! We'll do whatever you say!"
Tate's response: "Okay, you see that building over there? It's time to hallal snackbar!"

Whichever direction it takes, I'm confident in who handles the whole Tate operation and it certainly is not Andrew. It couldn't glow any brighter at this point.

Either way, I feel sorry for all the misguided, directionless, fatherless "men" out there who fall for this asshole. Their families and society has failed them in every conceivable way and they're ripe for manipulation by these kind of creeps. Whichever direction it takes, I'm confident in who handles the whole Tate operation and it certainly is not Andrew. It couldn't glow any brighter at this point.

Rather he was born racially jewish or not is irrelevant at this point because when you receive that much jewish 'genetic material' directly inside your body, you're 100% jewish at that point.

AryanPriest666 said:
Yeah, "Cobra Tate". I can't publicly state what I think should be done about his tattoo.

Can't help but wonder if the final phase of his (((plan))) is to just convert a bunch of naive young men to islam and excite all the imported camel jockeys milling around in Eruope already into jihad. He's converted to islam and publicly declared his hatred for the West, how many directions can it go from here? He has a following, how many have converted because of him?

Tate's followers: "Just tell us what to do, Tate daddy! We'll do whatever you say!"
Tate's response: "Okay, you see that building over there? It's time to hallal snackbar!"

Whichever direction it takes, I'm confident in who handles the whole Tate operation and it certainly is not Andrew. It couldn't glow any brighter at this point.

Either way, I feel sorry for all the misguided, directionless, fatherless "men" out there who fall for this asshole. Their families and society has failed them in every conceivable way and they're ripe for manipulation by these kind of creeps. Whichever direction it takes, I'm confident in who handles the whole Tate operation and it certainly is not Andrew. It couldn't glow any brighter at this point.

Rather he was born racially jewish or not is irrelevant at this point because when you receive that much jewish 'genetic material' directly inside your body, you're 100% jewish at that point.

That's what I've been saying all along too. I'm disgusted that this is the level of role model that many men find acceptable. There's so much better out there.

It just goes to show that all you have to do is run your mouth on camera, talk out of your ass with conviction, and millions of morons will follow you. Bonus shekels if you mold people further to the jewish agenda.

Both genders of society need to get their shit together.

Don't also forget that he is different a bit, he called Satan "Satya" or "Saytan" in one of his video. Also how the YouTube algorithm easily promote him it's very damn suspicious wouldn't you agree?!

Jack said:
The majority of Nationalists all around the West are hardcore Christians as well as claim that Jews are actually Satanists. Nothing new as Tate is just appealing to that base.

Everything you just said makes me want to cry and scream at the same time because you're right.

"Race first" the xtian nationalists say. Imagine saying "race first" and then trying to convert everyone to a kike religion.

"Deus vult!" I don't know where to being with these people, they're so lost, there are so many of them. I'm convinced they're all just literally kikes running 100 different accounts from I*rael.

I refuse to compromise with them.

AryanPriest666 said:
Jack said:

Everything you just said makes me want to cry and scream at the same time because you're right.

"Race first" the xtian nationalists say. Imagine saying "race first" and then trying to convert everyone to a kike religion.

"Deus vult!" I don't know where to being with these people, they're so lost, there are so many of them. I'm convinced they're all just literally kikes running 100 different accounts from I*rael.

I refuse to compromise with them.
It's a very elaborate mix of confounding factors which makes any progress ,extremely hard. Especially if you want to show the people the religious truth.

It's actually a very clever tactic. Because the Gentile cannot pinpoint the racial hatred for the Jew and reverts back to Christianity, creating a circular loop.

I personally believe that saving yourself and your children is the only thing you can aspire to. Getting sad at the state of the world is very unproductive.

None of these people will be around much longer. So they don't even matter.

The melting pot of confounding factors and all of the problems are going to end soon.

Jack said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Jack said:

The melting pot of confounding factors and all of the problems are going to end soon.

What do you mean by this? All the jews and their xtian ilk gonna get sucked into outer space to be with their daddy so we can finally start to rebuild everything they've ruined? I dream of such scenarios.

FancyMancy said:
BrightSpace666 said:
The bigger they are, harder they fall; but on the inverse - the more lies told about JoS and Satanists, the so much more damning it will be for (((them))) once the actual Truth is known.

This is indeed true, because the more lies and bad times, the more intense people's hatred becomes.

AryanPriest666 said:
Jack said:

What do you mean by this? All the jews and their xtian ilk gonna get sucked into outer space to be with their daddy so we can finally start to rebuild everything they've ruined? I dream of such scenarios.

Try to be strategic about where you direct your anger and frustration. Remember, the programmed xians used to be innocent children, and they have weaker souls than we do so it's harder for them to wake up as quickly. I think of them as broken traumatized children with the enemy program wearing them like a mask. They're asleep and unaware in their consciousness, they don't have true free will, and their souls are suffering. I'm not saying to feel sympathy and compassion towards them because that will open us up to being exploited by the enemy working through them. It's best to take the stance of defending ourselves against them when necessary, but otherwise to direct our anger and hatred towards the jews themselves along with their knowing servants who are fully conscious of what they are doing against us. In other words, hate xianity itself and ignore the xians while doing RTR's to destroy the enemy programs controlling them. RTR's are also very cathartic as Maxine says on the pages for them in case you need to vent.

It really makes one wonder if he’s a useful idiot or controlled opposition, if a useful idiot then as soon as JoS gets into world power and influence he would definitely be trying to climb aboard thinking he deserves to be higher up because he is “top g”. That’s what his words reveal about why he converted to Islam due to its perceived power and influence.

If controlled opposition he may try to join still but then bad mouth it to turn people away for whatever reason. Probably nothing but slander but that’s a given seeing how the world is currently.

Either way some of what he says is helpful for awakening some people and start getting them to go in a more positive direction like 40%poison-60% antidote or so. Our RTRs in time will dissolve more of these veils and help people see what’s what.

Also was the video of him saying his father was cia an earlier video of his? I saw one where he denied the claim but it’s possible there are older videos of him claiming such.

StoicAcorn666 said:
It really makes one wonder if he’s a useful idiot or controlled opposition, if a useful idiot then as soon as JoS gets into world power and influence he would definitely be trying to climb aboard thinking he deserves to be higher up because he is “top g”. That’s what his words reveal about why he converted to Islam due to its perceived power and influence.

If controlled opposition he may try to join still but then bad mouth it to turn people away for whatever reason. Probably nothing but slander but that’s a given seeing how the world is currently.

Either way some of what he says is helpful for awakening some people and start getting them to go in a more positive direction like 40%poison-60% antidote or so. Our RTRs in time will dissolve more of these veils and help people see what’s what.

Also was the video of him saying his father was cia an earlier video of his? I saw one where he denied the claim but it’s possible there are older videos of him claiming such.

Clip of Andrew Tate admitting his dad worked for the CIA: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FXoUw9Z8zByh/

AryanPriest666 said:
Jack said:
AryanPriest666 said:

The world is going through a transformative period by the end of which the majority of the populace are going to be exterminated by the the end of this half century. All major religions that we see today are going to end. Then humanity will rebuild either as a slave class of the Jews or as free individuals. Depending upon what course humanity takes that is.

This Corona scam scamdemic is nothing compared to the mass carnage by Nature that is coming, and of which the top people in the enemy know and have prepared about.

Everything that is happening is necessary for us to come at the crossroads where our fate will be decided ,by the own will of Humanity. If Humans decided to pick safety over Freedom, then they will be microchipped and Humanity will end. If they decided to pick Freedom over everything, then the time of these jews will end. Everything depends upon what decisions people at large take at that time.

That time is not that far from now if you compare how many years we've been here.

I still don't believe Andrew Tate works for the enemy directly. They hate him and have shown it clearly. But he is working for them indirectly by pushing Islam. Right now people in Iran are rioting because of the crazy laws from the Qur'an and somehow this flies over his head. Canceling him also just verified all of his views in the minds of young gullible people. Now there's probably some guys somewhere who believe that women can't drive, money is everything in life, cheating on your woman is okay and other things Tate believes.

He has mentioned how he gets threatened by some strange numbers calling him and playing recordings of his own phone calls (basically the enemy telling him they are watching him), also about getting strange invitations for "fun" in private islands where there's a bunch of rich people and hundreds of girls (this is probably how they trap powerful people by involving children without the person knowing and recording everything with a hidden camera, making you their slave for life).

He now has very strict security around him as he believes the elites (for some reason he hasn't figured out that it's jews) will try and kill him.

I am also very pissed about him bringing Satan into this Balenciaga nonsense. The other day I saw a clip of him saying that one of the reasons he converted to Islam is that the xian "God" has no respect from his followers but Muslims will lynch anyone who disrespects Allah.

Putting aside the obvious fact that these are just jewish inventions, it's sad that a false "God" gets some level of respect from its followers to fight for it. I'm not saying anyone should go Muslim mode and kill others for disrespecting our Gods but this thing of people disrespecting them will need to be addressed in some way.

His quote made me think of how Satan is so easily disrespected. I personally would curse people who slander Satan and make sure they know the misfortune is related to their stupid slander. Especially if they have a large platform that has a large influence over the minds of millions around the world.

From wikipedia: Emory Andrew Tate III (born December 14, 1986) is an American-British Internet personality and former professional kickboxer.

Seems like an overrated person who happened to get some spotlight. He's not alone in blaming Satanism for things.
Sadly even The Nordic Resistance Movement has called the jewish elite "Satanists" in their radio shows (pisses me off), and one of their hosts is a catholic. Worshipping "the king of Jews" while being NS is no problem for them apparently. So retarded.

He is a dangerous individual. First he got the sympathy of many young males, who see him like a prophet( if i was in my teens I would probbably also worship him, cant blame the kids for that), and now he converted to islam.

I somehow feel that evereything was planned from the beginning and that he is getting instructions on what to do.

He is a paedophile,who cares what he has to say....
I think our people should stop caring about all the gender fights that are happening in this corrupted planet we are living in.They are misguided and corrupted.His cult is a reaction to feminism,feminism itself is a reaction to woman hating abrahamic religions and none of these movements are able to bring us some balance in society.I personally only care about what we have here in Satanism.
Outside of this place its like the blind is leading the blind

Missrainbow1 said:
I think our people should stop caring about all the gender fights that are happening in this corrupted planet we are living in.They are misguided and corrupted.His cult is a reaction to feminism,feminism itself is a reaction to woman hating abrahamic religions and none of these movements are able to bring us some balance in society.I personally only care about what we have here in Satanism.

Well your basically stating don't fight the kulturekampf. This is the culture war, this right here, is precisely what we and all the other people out there are fighting for on the internet and in real life. Look at people like Alex Jones, Salty Crackers, Tim Pool, Jack Pesobiec, etc.etc.

This is WAY bigger than it's fucking huge amount of existence. Even normies are starting to go "WTF is going on the intertubes and in real life".

Even if normies are not good people. We inasmuch wish they were wiser but they continue to feed into the enemy. Like voting democrat or continuing the policies of social unrest and destruction.

Some listen but most are still lulled back to sleep.

Like I said before we need to engage harder in the culture war. Sometimes I wish we had a few Nazi AI machines go rogue and start fights with troll organizations and other enemies.

You can't shut yourself from reality eventually it'll creep up on you and your going to be like WTF.

AryanPriest666 said:
StoicAcorn666 said:

Clip of Andrew Tate admitting his dad worked for the CIA: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FXoUw9Z8zByh/

Thank you. As I think about it was him saying he wasn’t part of the Illuminati but what’s the difference anyways.

StoicAcorn666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:
StoicAcorn666 said:

Thank you. As I think about it was him saying he wasn’t part of the Illuminati but what’s the difference anyways.

I would consider ANYTHING that Tate says as highly suspect. He is trained and adept at the art of psychological manipulation. Trained by the best I would presume considering how far it's gotten him. When you're that good, masses of people end up believing it because it's so well played.

He has been caught lying, conning and openly/arrogantly admitting that he enjoys living in Ukraine 'because it allows me to participate in the corruption'. He has openly admitted and bragged about his corrupt activities (not to mention to literal scam that was his "Forex trading program"). Every move he makes is part of a carefully formulated plan, and there is an entire thinktank behind "Tate". As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing real about what we know of him other than his kickboxing career and outward playboy lifestyle.

He fulfills a desperate need in the mind's of many young and impressionable men for something to aspire towards and he is clearly leading them down a very empty and dangerous path. Many men will follow his teachings and learn through pain and experience from it, so he will have served his purpose. But he does pose a risk to the naive men in need of a genuine and wholesome father figure, a genuine need he shamelessly exploits for personal gain, which I find utterly repulsive.

F_For_Flamingo said:
He is a dangerous individual. First he got the sympathy of many young males, who see him like a prophet( if i was in my teens I would probbably also worship him, cant blame the kids for that), and now he converted to islam.

I somehow feel that evereything was planned from the beginning and that he is getting instructions on what to do.

Winner winner chicken dinner; tofu if you're vegan.

He's literally recruiting jihadists to help destroy the West. He couldn't just open that way though. A well played con involves inducing your audience into a state of hypnosis, gaining trust and admiration, presenting a problem then offering the way out (take muh red pill, I'm Morpheus DERP!)

If he just came out day one with "I have converted to Islam, and so should you if you're a real man! The West must be destroyed! Halal Snackbar!" it would have turned a lot of people away. He generated a following first and then now is funneling them into Islam.

Gear88 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Well your basically stating don't fight the kulturekampf. This is the culture war, this right here, is precisely what we and all the other people out there are fighting for on the internet and in real life. Look at people like Alex Jones, Salty Crackers, Tim Pool, Jack Pesobiec, etc.etc.

This is WAY bigger than it's fucking huge amount of existence. Even normies are starting to go "WTF is going on the intertubes and in real life".

Even if normies are not good people. We inasmuch wish they were wiser but they continue to feed into the enemy. Like voting democrat or continuing the policies of social unrest and destruction.

Like I said before we need to engage harder in the culture war. Sometimes I wish we had a few Nazi AI machines go rogue and start fights with troll organizations and other enemies.

You can't shut yourself from reality eventually it'll creep up on you and your going to be like WTF.
You are right but that requires a patient soul with some people...I really admire those who have the patience to shut these idiots up but I personally dont have that much patience and it hurts me to even listen to those people.

Missrainbow1 said:
Gear88 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

You are right but that requires a patient soul with some people...I really admire those who have the patience to shut these idiots up but I personally dont have that much patience and it hurts me to even listen to those people.

No, it's okay, I wasn't trying to pressure you. Your right sometimes you look at the situation and your powerless. It's annoying and a silly thing this culture war but some people want and can fight it. If not it's okay at least your aware of it and can inform others if willing to listen. If not well move on next.

But remember one person brought down the FTX Bankman scam on Twitter. So even one person can knock reality around.

Like one member signature said their Guardian Demoness said it best, "There is no such thing as coincidence, someone made it happen."

One person can change stuff. But it's okay not everyone has the mental fortitude to fight it you gotta be a special kind of culturewarrior to do it.

It's cool Missrainbow I was just saying there are people like this fighting it out.

Gear88 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Gear88 said:

No, it's okay, I wasn't trying to pressure you. Your right sometimes you look at the situation and your powerless. It's annoying and a silly thing this culture war but some people want and can fight it. If not it's okay at least your aware of it and can inform others if willing to listen. If not well move on next.

But remember one person brought down the FTX Bankman scam on Twitter. So even one person can knock reality around.

Like one member signature said their Guardian Demoness said it best, "There is no such thing as coincidence, someone made it happen."

One person can change stuff. But it's okay not everyone has the mental fortitude to fight it you gotta be a special kind of culturewarrior to do it.

It's cool Missrainbow I was just saying there are people like this fighting it out.
Thank you)You're right

BrightSpace666 said:
FancyMancy said:
BrightSpace666 said:

This is indeed true, because the more lies and bad times, the more intense people's hatred becomes.
I can just imagine how some people would react. The word "bombshell" is too weak a word for how things will be when the truth, and also the Truth (Satan), is known.

FancyMancy said:
BrightSpace666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I can just imagine how some people would react. The word "bombshell" is too weak a word for how things will be when the truth, and also the Truth (Satan), is known.

It will be chaotic at first for some people that the True Creator God is actually Satan Himself, and it will be weird because (((they))) will spread the word that Satan is bad and so on (we know these things by heart), but people will also find out what JoS really is.

The key to higher understanding and awareness is Joy Of Satan, and this will become apparent.

AryanPriest666 said:
Having a hard time figuring out how to post images here, but in a recent tweet, Andrew Tate @CobraTate has blamed the Balenciaga pedophilia ring on Satanists. This is unacceptable.

Honestly, I'm done even trying to reach these assholes with any sort of olive branch or attempt to educate them. They need to have their mouths frozen shut. They've made their loyalties clear and chosen their path.

Tate already publicly admitted his dad was (((CIA))) and we all know that shit runs in the family. The odds of him NOT being (((CIA))) controlled opposition in league with the kikes is about 0.1% chance and those are actionable odds. NOBODY get's that sort of money and media attention without *cough* satiating a bunch of shekel sniffing parasites. He's already been on (((Alex Jones))), the same show that blasphemous kike (((Mark Passio))) has been given free reign to blame all atrocities on Satanism.

Apparently, Tate's mom is "white"... but now I have a high suspicion that she is (((white))). He really does act like a jew, truthfully. I've studied him. He gives major kike vibes... it's an unmistakable energy signature to those familiar with it.

I propose a ritual working to freeze their blasphemous fucking mouths shut. Better yet, for them to publicly admit they were wrong about Satan and to name the REAL fuckheads behind all this shit... THE JEWS.

Not sure when the best time to do it would be, so any guidance or feedback would be appreciated. What are the chances we can incorporate a ritual into the official group schedule to silence those who blaspheme Satan?
andrew tate is a goblino anyway disregard the subhuman hybrid.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Small reminder that Will Smith once tried to blame Satan for his misfortunes after slapping Chris Rock.

lol-no.gif

So silly. How about being a man instead.

xlnt said:
Small reminder that Will Smith once tried to blame Satan for his misfortunes after slapping Chris Rock.

lol-no.gif

Christians aren't men. They're full-blown man-children. Same with Muslims.

Evidence:

jAvuVkD.png

Gear88 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

The thing about Nazi AI might make us look like the time SJW's tried to defend captain marvel with bots but if the programming is top-notch then we'll have one powerful gattling turret array ourselves in the digital space. I would be ecstatic to see one of these rip the enemy forums to lag shreds for all the bullshit they said. :lol:

A smaller reminder - according to others, Wil Smith is a shabos goy or a jew sympathiser.

xlnt said:

lol-no.gif

Christians aren't men. They're full-blown man-children. Same with Muslims.

Evidence:

jAvuVkD.png
(I expect that)He has no choice but to be a puppet for the jew's wet dreams. That is if he wants to continue being rich and his family safe, etc.

Apprentice said:
He had it coming, I guess.

Controversial ex-kickboxer and social media influencer Andrew Tate was one of four people arrested on Thursday in connection with an investigation to alleged human trafficking, rape and forming an organised crime group

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/andrew-tate-arrested-suspicion-abducting-28839106

Much thanks to Swedish Greta Thunberg it seems:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/greta-thunberg-andrew-tate-pizza-28840085

That's what happens when you blashpheme Satan and run human trafficking. What a douche.
RTR win.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back