Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A "protection ritual" has been performed in my inherited apartment. I dont know what to do.

occisaraihc

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I do power-meditations everytime I can, but had never actually participated in the community (i cant meditate a lot because I get anxious easily and its a problem, but i will get through it), I find the website really useful and I like it. Second thing: english is not my first language. I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I write here because I don't know what to do, which meditation or something... My dad died in 2019 and I inherited his apartment. There are a lot of facts around it (for example my dad was permanently depressed and had diogenes syndrome, or that he didnt want me to have this apartment but laws in my country says children inherit and testaments are not valid). So, he actually didnt want me to have this, but that's the law.
So, when he died I cleaned this thing which was full of thrash because of his syndrome. It took me aprox 1 month.
After that, I repaired some things, and rented the place to a friend who was trying to move alone and didnt find a place.
For 2 years it was rented and my friend lived here, the contract finished, and I came here to use it as an office for my company. I have 2 jobs. I work during the day and the night. I use this office at night

I never really liked this place, and now I'm starting to hate it. I felt since day 1 that the apartment REJECTS ME. It doesn't want me to be here. My company was fully working great when I had the other office, and now everything is falling apart. This whole month I just SOLVED PROBLEMS, not even a day I could actually work. I can't even tell you how much problems I had with THE PLACE IN GENERAL and the progress in my work. This thing doesn't want me to be here, I feel it, I swear I'm not crazy, I just cant believe I've been here for almost a month, and every technology thing (internet, PC, webcam, phone, monitor etc) has been failing at the same time, and that's only one thing, there are a lot more.

I looked for help, so I contacted a medium that a friend of mine recommended, as I didn't know what to do. This woman came here, felt the energy, she told me there was something weird, like a spiritual work has been performed. She took photos and told me "im gonna ask another expert colleague".
Today she called me and explained that a "protection ritual" has been done here, and it wasnt performed in a correct way. As far as I know, my dad has always believed in demons (but never knew about spiritual satanism or meditations, he just thought about satanism like what's shown in the movies). So, I think it's probable that my dad did something, but he actually didnt know what he was doing.
This medium told me she needs 15 people and 15 days to help me BREAK this spell, and that cost a lot of money (which I dont have). I need another solution like meditations, or cleansing the place in a special way, something like that.I dont know what to do, really... It makes me really sad that this place which is legally mine, it feels like its not spiritually mine, like something is making me apart and doesnt want me here.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading.

TLDR: a protection ritual was performed in my inherited apartment and this place doesnt want me here and rejects me.

occisaraihc said:
TLDR: a protection ritual was performed in my inherited apartment and this place doesnt want me here and rejects me.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

Henu the Great said:
occisaraihc said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

I'm really thankful for your reply and this post. I just read it and will follow its instructions and advises as soon as posible

That "medium" is a piece of shit scammer and I hope her soul gets cursed to oblivion.

One single SS here can help you without having to even see a picture of the place, so don't waste money on Larpers.

I'll share here my personal ritual working for blessing and protecting the home.

Do this for either 3 or 9 days continuously:

20x Algiz + 20x Berkano + 20x Wunjo

Then focus your imagination and will on illuminating all of the house, the rooms - everything.

After that, vibrate again:

Illuminate and will with strong intent Cleansing Sun Blinding Light into all the rooms. Contemplate how blinding this light is.

After, state this affirmation for 5 times:

" These energies protect this house from all negative energies, curses, illnesses and disharmony in positive ways for the physical inhabitants.

Any negative energy is deflected into the void. This house is bright, full of harmony, and full of warmth for the soul. "

After you stated the above 5 times, vibrate:

10 x SATANAS and then pray for 3 times:

" I ask respectfully and humbly that the Demons of Satan bless this home, so that it may be a productive place for love, peace, and calmness.

Thank you Demons of Satan, with acknowledgment and adoration, (we / I ) love you.

Hail Satan! "

After you receive the blessings from the Demons you may meditate if you want. At the end vibrate 3 times AUM.

Do this for either 3 or 9 days, then if you want more blessings and protection repeat for another cycle, maybe two.

You can use this to ask the gods for help. And they will be able to help you with this problem.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

NakedPluto said:
One single SS here can help you without having to even see a picture of the place, so don't waste money on Larpers.

I'll share here my personal ritual working for blessing and protecting the home.

Do this for either 3 or 9 days continuously:

Then focus your imagination and will on illuminating all of the house, the rooms - everything.

After that, vibrate again:

Illuminate and will with strong intent Cleansing Sun Blinding Light into all the rooms. Contemplate how blinding this light is.

After, state this affirmation for 5 times:

" These energies protect this house from all negative energies, curses, illnesses and disharmony in positive ways for the physical inhabitants.

Any negative energy is deflected into the void. This house is bright, full of harmony, and full of warmth for the soul. "

After you stated the above 5 times, vibrate:

10 x SATANAS and then pray for 3 times:

" I ask respectfully and humbly that the Demons of Satan bless this home, so that it may be a productive place for love, peace, and calmness.

Thank you Demons of Satan, with acknowledgment and adoration, (we / I ) love you.

Hail Satan! "

After you receive the blessings from the Demons you may meditate if you want. At the end vibrate 3 times AUM.

Do this for either 3 or 9 days, then if you want more blessings and protection repeat for another cycle, maybe two.

One thing I may add, I would include Sowilo to the runes as well, as Sowilo further enhances the other runes used in the ritual.

Algiz - Sowilo - Berkano - Wunjo

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back