Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If gun violence is real, then why does Iceland has guns and no violence?

Nimrod33

I remember reading years ago an article that said that Iceland has gun rights and almost no gun violence case. Despite this, however, many normies falsely believes that gun causes violence because of what some criminals does in the US. How can the anti-gun "agument" can be a fact when it is nothing more than a strawman made in order to ban guns?

I mean... if you bring a bunch of third world rapefugees with double digit IQs, program them with racemixing agendas, and ban the native whites from having any means of defending themselves against them, of course the crime rate will be high.

Iceland's population is very homogenous. This creates high social cohesion which results in low crime.

The opposite is true for the US.

The above plays a much higher role than the number of guns in circulation. If all firearms were taken away from North Americans, they would start using forks and knives to hurt each other, sadly.

Because jew. Currently, America is not America; it is jewmerica. It's a young country and hasn't been allowed out of its nappies yet and it is still breastfeeding. Iceland has been a country since at most 874; some think from earlier than that.

Recorded settlement has conventionally been dated back to 874, although archaeological evidence indicates Gaelic monks from Ireland, known as papar according to sagas, had settled Iceland earlier.[citation needed]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Iceland

FancyMancy said:
Because jew. Currently, America is not America; it is jewmerica. It's a young country and hasn't been allowed out of its nappies yet and it is still breastfeeding. Iceland has been a country since at most 874; some think from earlier than that.

Recorded settlement has conventionally been dated back to 874, although archaeological evidence indicates Gaelic monks from Ireland, known as papar according to sagas, had settled Iceland earlier.[citation needed]

Don't forget these Jews Infiltrated and directed all Gentile Civilizations into Destruction. They had almost taken control of the entire planet had it not been for Godlike Intervention.

Americans Emigrated from Europe. White Gentiles have constantly Migrated. Migration is a Life-giving natural occurrence.

Independence is of Nature's Order. For the better of the species. ORION, Our Race is Our Nation.

Bravera said:
FancyMancy said:

Don't forget these Jews Infiltrated and directed all Gentile Civilizations into Destruction. They had almost taken control of the entire planet had it not been for Godlike Intervention.
We were just too soft and sentimental. Now we are growing up and growing a backbone.

Americans Emigrated from Europe. White Gentiles have constantly Migrated. Migration is a Life-giving natural occurrence.
The Bering Straight, I think. If I am not mistaken, people from somewhere around Spain and France moved to America something like 1000 years before the Asians did; some artefacts of tools were discovered which shows this. America is a White country. "Native Indians"? Unless "Indian" had some sort of reference to the original Whites there, and it has been corrupted over time, as usual. Thanks for the dissimilation, dirty jew. Regarding migration being important - my guess is only due to weather/natural disasters and phenomena and Animals migrating and not being able to grow crops; or for finding better places to do such things.

Independence is of Nature's Order. For the better of the species. ORION, Our Race is Our Nation.
I do subscribe to both that Nations and Peoples/Persons should be, and are, independent and sovereign. That is not to say that hey/we can do anything at will and cause problems, however.

FancyMancy said:
Bravera said:
FancyMancy said:

We were just too soft and sentimental. Now we are growing up and growing a backbone.

The Bering Straight, I think. If I am not mistaken, people from somewhere around Spain and France moved to America something like 1000 years before the Asians did; some artefacts of tools were discovered which shows this. America is a White country. "Native Indians"? Unless "Indian" had some sort of reference to the original Whites there, and it has been corrupted over time, as usual. Thanks for the dissimilation, dirty jew. Regarding migration being important - my guess is only due to weather/natural disasters and phenomena and Animals migrating and not being able to grow crops; or for finding better places to do such things.

I do subscribe to both that Nations and Peoples/Persons should be, and are, independent and sovereign. That is not to say that hey/we can do anything at will and cause problems, however.

Yes our Ancient Pagan Ancestors were "soft and sentimental", how far from the truth can you falter!??? Even the fucking Ancient Xians would wage War and protect their homes.

Normies are idiots in some cases,
(Oh we don't want guns guns bes dangerous even pictures of guns are dangerous)
While they like it when the government has guns, then when the reptilian jews in the government turn on them they are like,
(Oh if only we had guns to defend ourselves)
Useful idiots,gonna useful idiot

Nimrod33 said:
I remember reading years ago an article that said that Iceland has gun rights and almost no gun violence case. Despite this, however, many normies falsely believes that gun causes violence because of what some criminals does in the US. How can the anti-gun "agument" can be a fact when it is nothing more than a strawman made in order to ban guns?

because america doesnt have a gun problem we have a BROWN problem

solinvictvs94 said:

The Gods created all races, so the problem is not the race itself but the advancement of the soul. We can recognize a discrepancy in advancement between races or individuals, but we should also recognize that they have had no real chance to actually improve themselves either.

Well Iceland is an island so can be easier to ban firearms if they so choose. The U.S. is in no position to do this because it shares borders with Mexico and Canada. People can smuggle guns in the U.S. if they like (not a good idea tho).
There are also so many guns in the U.S. that it is almost a joke to try and ban anything firearm related.

Nimrod33 said:

The majority of violent and gun-related crimes in America are committed by black people. They make up only 13% of the total population, yet account for 55.9% of all violent/gun-related crime. The number of violent crimes would be dramatically lowered if you just subtracted crimes coming from the black community. Most of it is black-on-black, so whatever... but still. In the USA, look up the safest cities and study the demographics. Then look up the most dangerous high-crime cities in the USA, and you will begin to notice a trend. It's something (((the media))) never mentions when they talk about gun crime. It's not a gun problem, it's a ****** problem.

Also, the majority of violent incidents involving guns among Whites is due to self-inflicted wounds, while the majorty of violent incidents involving guns among blacks is due to homicide: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/racial-disparities-gun-violence-and-gun-control/

In other words, a black man with a gun is FAR more likely to take someone else's life with that gun, while a White man is FAR more likely to take his own life with that gun... which is incredibly depressing.

How many third world non-white immigrants is Iceland forced to tolerate?

Henu the Great said:
Iceland's population is very homogenous. This creates high social cohesion which results in low crime.

The above plays a much higher role than the number of guns in circulation. If all firearms were taken away from North Americans, they would start using forks and knives to hurt each other, sadly.
This is very true but if we go and explain this to anyone in the US they will say you are a racist. The other big reason is that the enemy does create a lot of those gun violence problems, they are trying to take them away so they create any situation that will make it happen.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403837 time=1670221048 user_id=21286]
solinvictvs94 said:

The Gods created all races, so the problem is not the race itself but the advancement of the soul. We can recognize a discrepancy in advancement between races or individuals, but we should also recognize that they have had no real chance to actually improve themselves either.
race is a lie we are all seoerate species. which gods do the n's worship thats in our pantheon? excatly none of them ( egypt isnt sub saharan) or should we take the shitskins word for it that they are the REAL jews?

solinvictvs94 said:
race is a lie we are all seoerate species. which gods do the n's worship thats in our pantheon? excatly none of them ( egypt isnt sub saharan) or should we take the shitskins word for it that they are the REAL jews?

Despite what you may classify them as, they are still creations of the Gods, hence why separate peoples even exist on earth in the first place, rather than just whites or something.

Satan is the God of Gods and would not allow a "separate pantheon" of Gods to create a species that would start fighting with his own creation.

Blacks are not "real Jews" or pharaohs or anything like that. They have the same potential for Godhood as all Gentiles, but this comes fully on their own ability to advance, once they are gain the knowledge to do so.

For the best example of this, I would direct you to JG Blackdragon, who is black and advanced both in his soul and astrological knowledge. This came by his own efforts, under the guidance of Satan, and not a different pantheon.

The 3 main racial groups are supposed to exist as allied, yet separate. We can even see this with NatSoc Germany, where many non-Europeans allied under the Gentile flag of Germany to stop Communism in its tracks. This was done without massive immigration or other factors which would upset the relationship of the races who were cooperating.

solinvictvs94 said:

Hello Leucofan or the one with the bixnood avatar or whatever other accounts you used to troll here.

Yep, this is a kike troll. It's trying to cause disunity among different races so it keeps them divided and having non-Whites attack Whites instead of being united with White people against the jews which is whate the jews fear. It's afraid, since Kanye and others woke up many Black people and turned them against the jews.

Nice try, Shlomo.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:

This is very true but if we go and explain this to anyone in the US they will say you are a racist. The other big reason is that the enemy does create a lot of those gun violence problems, they are trying to take them away so they create any situation that will make it happen.
I think the key is to not include just about anyone in important discussions and plans moving forward, but those who hold merit, are influential (at least to a degree), and work with facts rather than with emotions or with ideology in their respective fields. I'm sure there are such people in the US even today. But you are right that the average response would be emotional and not based on reality.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:

I think the key is to not include just about anyone in important discussions and plans moving forward, but those who hold merit, are influential (at least to a degree), and work with facts rather than with emotions or with ideology in their respective fields. I'm sure there are such people in the US even today. But you are right that the average response would be emotional and not based on reality.
Yeah luckily not everyone is completely brainwashed and they can use logic rather than emotions to judge the situation. But the "normies" would not really understand.

solinvictvs94 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403898 time=1670240879 user_id=21286]
solinvictvs94 said:

Despite what you may classify them as, they are still creations of the Gods, hence why separate peoples even exist on earth in the first place, rather than just whites or something.

Satan is the God of Gods and would not allow a "separate pantheon" of Gods to create a species that would start fighting with his own creation.

Blacks are not "real Jews" or pharaohs or anything like that. They have the same potential for Godhood as all Gentiles, but this comes fully on their own ability to advance, once they are gain the knowledge to do so.

For the best example of this, I would direct you to JG Blackdragon, who is black and advanced both in his soul and astrological knowledge. This came by his own efforts, under the guidance of Satan, and not a different pantheon.

The 3 main racial groups are supposed to exist as allied, yet separate. We can even see this with NatSoc Germany, where many non-Europeans allied under the Gentile flag of Germany to stop Communism in its tracks. This was done without massive immigration or other factors which would upset the relationship of the races who were cooperating.

no they are the enemy just as much as the kikes theyve spilled too much aryan blood as it is to ever be trusted, in fact REVENGE is required! I wage vendetta! a blood curse upon all others but the superior aryan man 14 words heil hitler I dont care about no spook once more mimicking white religion again! even if most of them are 20% european dna then to that I say they are neither african nor white they are a mongruelization and abomination and should be cleansed from this plane of existance every bit as much as their jewish masters ! and death to traitors! othal sol oss!
You are a puny fool.

You are making unjust claims that are not based on reality.

Come to your senses by learning what we provide or perish into the sea of ignorance you are so far willingly swimming in.

Bravera said:
FancyMancy said:
Bravera said:

Yes our Ancient Pagan Ancestors were "soft and sentimental", how far from the truth can you falter!??? Even the fucking Ancient Xians would wage War and protect their homes.
What I'm saying is the jew realised that Humans, and Whites especially, can be too sentimental, with the jew using emotional manipulation and sob stories to appeal to our sentimental side, in order to deceive us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back