Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wisdom teeth

Alexander666

Hello
Should i take out my halfed crashed wisdom teeth or try to keep it. Is it important to save it.??

Aleksandre said:
Hello
Should i take out my halfed crashed wisdom teeth or try to keep it. Is it important to save it.??

Get them removed if necessary. Crushed wisdom teeths can result in sepsis (blood poisoning), which could be lethal.

Get them removed.

Wisdom teeth aren't integral to your body in any way, and I can guarantee you'll feel better without them if they are in a poor state already.

I kept mine as long as possible, however I can say it is not worth the effort to keep them if they start to cause you trouble.

Also, if they are damaged, or if they are growing in strange ways (at an angle or such), they will cause problems sooner or later, and you are much better of getting them removed as soon as possible.

If it gets infected, it can cause very serious health problems, like sepsis or damage to your jaw if you ignore an infected wisdom tooth for too long.

Find a good dentist and have them take a look at it. In many cases they can be removed on the spot.

Do only one side at a time, two at a time at most, or you won't be able to eat whatsoever for days (liquid food only for like a week, don't do that and just get at most two wisdom teeth on the same side removed at a time, regardless what your dentist may suggest otherwise).

You can prepare yourself by doing a spiritual working to have the procedure go smoothly and as painless as possible, prevent any complications, etc.

Algiz, Sowilo and Wunjo.

Hail Satan!

If your wisdom tooth is partially impacted, meaning it's only partially erupted, it can lead to pain, swelling, and an increased risk of infection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back