Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Law of Attraction worthwhile?

Endsieg_Enjoyer

I am around a lot of people who use certain new age methods like LOA for manifesting things. I have heard success stories in regards to this but usually it takes them many months to manifest anything if it occurs at all. I have used methods such as these(visualizing, affirming I have x) to manifest smaller things but it hasn't worked for much besides this. It seems to have different levels of success for different people which I assume is based on the vril one has as some have more energy than others, so perhaps if you raise the vril it will be more effective. A lot of these techniques are very widespread in the new age community and usually mixed with all the bullshit that is prevelant there. So if this technique is somewhat effective why would it be pushed so heavily and allowed to be disseminated among the gentiles as it is obvious many jewish sources push this type of thing?

Is this even a worthwhile technique to use? I understand a big point is to change your subconcious mind in order to attract your desired reality which seems legitimate although I understand there are better ways to do this through hypnosis for example. The problem is I am basically stuck with this weak way of manifesting things until I can acheive deep trance, so in the meantime I would like to know if it is even valuable at all, if not is there anything else I can do in the meantime that would be more effective? And yes I know runes/squares/mantra but those are longterm and if I have to do another 40 day working I might go insane so I am looking for alternatives. Thanks in advance.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I am around a lot of people who use certain new age methods like LOA for manifesting things. I have heard success stories in regards to this but usually it takes them many months to manifest anything if it occurs at all. I have used methods such as these(visualizing, affirming I have x) to manifest smaller things but it hasn't worked for much besides this. It seems to have different levels of success for different people which I assume is based on the vril one has as some have more energy than others, so perhaps if you raise the vril it will be more effective. A lot of these techniques are very widespread in the new age community and usually mixed with all the bullshit that is prevelant there. So if this technique is somewhat effective why would it be pushed so heavily and allowed to be disseminated among the gentiles as it is obvious many jewish sources push this type of thing?

Is this even a worthwhile technique to use? I understand a big point is to change your subconcious mind in order to attract your desired reality which seems legitimate although I understand there are better ways to do this through hypnosis for example. The problem is I am basically stuck with this weak way of manifesting things until I can acheive deep trance, so in the meantime I would like to know if it is even valuable at all, if not is there anything else I can do in the meantime that would be more effective? And yes I know runes/squares/mantra but those are longterm and if I have to do another 40 day working I might go insane so I am looking for alternatives. Thanks in advance.

The Law of Attraction is real, however just like all Spiritual Truths, there are kikes or outright assholes who light to twist, distort and malform it for some heinous agenda, whether its enslaving Mankind or just scamming desperate Souls. Founders of Xianity were the biggest spiritual con-artists, went around telling poor people they'll get Salvation by enslaving their Souls even more and causing more damage to themselves by slavishly worshiping a child-sacrificng monster.

I posted this same statement somewhere else: but those "Law of Attraction" programs that so-called "gurus" sell online is no different than weight-loss scams or "dating services" sold to desperate overweight people.

For a hefty price, they all preach the same garbage: "just imagine it and you'll have it, think happy and positive thoughts all day and your life will change". There you go: I told you this FOR FREE and is the biggest garbage out there and it just doesn't work that way. That may work for someone who is very advanced, but for the beginners, there's a LOT of things to be worked on.

If someone is enveloped in so much negative karma, negative subconscious thoughtforms, as well as unfortunate natal properties, they can think rainbows all they want and imagine being Brat Pitt (or Kiery Knightley) all they want, they'll be the same desperate person they were yesterday unless they truly dedicate and treat the occult like "exercising", for all it is is exercising your Soul.

As for the "success stories".....I don't doubt many are true, in the case of those who have experienced with the occult in past lives, but other times they're just paid by the scammer.

It's better to take all three steps of witchcraft instead of one or two steps which what the law of attraction essentially represents.

To answer the question about worthiness. You are getting the same results, because you use the same method, only less because you are not rising energy in the process.

Keep practicing. Progress does not come for free.

Henu the Great said:
It's better to take all three steps of witchcraft instead of one or two steps which what the law of attraction essentially represents.

To answer the question about worthiness. You are getting the same results, because you use the same method, only less because you are not rising energy in the process.

On top of all of this they don't even use the right astrological times to start a spell and so they could start it during a void of moon for example and they wouldn't manifest anything. Their method is litteraly a stripped down version of ours. If you have a lot of energy I can see using it to manifest something small but that is it.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Often people who use law of attraction try to avoid completely negative emotions and thoughts, this can lead one to insanity. Basically they don't understand the law of the Yin Yang, this trying to be always happy can turn easily in is opposite and create disasters. Darkness is light turned inside out.

Fuck no.

Fuck.

No.

Take it from me. I wasted four years of my life following that shit all because i was lovesick over a boy.

It was literally mental poison. It made me suicidal, paranoid and neurotic.

It gave me the absolute shittiest, most unnatural, most unrealistic expectations and programmings.

It is HEAVILY jew infested.

Dont go near it.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
The Law of Attraction is real, however just like all Spiritual Truths, there are kikes or outright assholes who light to twist, distort and malform it for some heinous agenda, whether its enslaving Mankind or just scamming desperate Souls.

The Law of Attraction was mentioned in earlier occult writings, but it was much more complex than just "you attract what you think". It had to do with magnetic attraction, polarities, correspondences e.t.c. It was part of teachings that had a higher purpose and even explained the way the universe came together and works, they were not merely about attracting money and sexual partners. It was the New Thought movement in the late 1800s and early 1900s that and made it into self-help BS. But even the New Thought version was a bit more complex than it is now. Then the New Agers took that New Thought version and further made it into feel-good nonsense to the point where they claim that if you can get yourself to feel good you will attract good things.

A point to consider: Whatever teaching promises you great things without much work and costs lot of money to get it (either in books, online courses or seminars), it is a scam.

Like attracts like, but this means nothing if you have a weak soul.

The JOS is the one and only place to become a god.

LOA is a part of basic principles that the JOS has already taught but with way higher efficiency, such as using mantras and the like.

I have been practicing a mental exercise in which you live in the state of your desired fullfilled, it takes practice and patience but well worth it if not just for the feeling. To communicate with your subconcious you need to control your feelings and emotions, this way you can impress the subconcious with an idea that may not be visible in the physical but nonetheless real. Overtime your inner reality will mirror your outer world.

I have made a reply before on this. Please use the search function.

Law of attraction works when there's an actual mass and bending of the reality in favor of attraction. When there's a touch and integration into the dimensional "aim".

Wishing for something, will not magically make it true.

If you believe something, doesn't make it true or manifested. This is only bullshit to destroy spirituality.

Law of attraction works only when created and taped in dimensional energy is put forth in motion.

Thoughts and emotions of the mass level of people is the same with the size discrepancy of the ants in relation to the Andromeda Galaxy.

If I initiate a rocket into space, it will go into space. If I imagine it, it will only happen shortly in my imagination.

Magic and the "laws" are not of a virtual, imagined existence. It has a scientific factual reality when done. It has factual observable and discriminant values on the senses. It has real weight in the dimensional space. It has consequences and it has a tangible form of reach.

Even of the beyond refinement, one knows in other ways that are opened and discovered.

So no, law of attraction does not work. Taken into the consideration the planetary fate, the immense forces in the world, it is not accessible to any normal human.

The psychological aspect is accessible, as at this point it is only a direction of mapping the thought. I want that shirt . Oh miracle of life, the thought of going to buy that shirt popped up in my head. #lawofattraction.

The above is bullshit and a misunderstanding. This doesn't apply to nonspirituality as this is only illustrative of spiritual manifestation. No need to confuse or interlace this for the sake of anything.

But if you advance, and practice workings, this becomes a passive reality but also an active conscious one, yes.

For that to happen, one must abandon these hopeful anchors, unless necessary to walk the steps upwards. So for beginners, all fine, all is love.

However, for SS who dabble with imagination of this kind, you must understand better and really do things, not pretend.

If we want to acquaint ourselves better on the "law of attraction" we must look at the circles of life, at the patterns, at the Reidha, at the Jera, at the rhythm and harmony of life, at the luck and prosperous state.

That is a more in depth and approachable factual implementation, than a mental pursuit.

Henu the Great said:

Yes this makes sense, I suppose it would be better even to just use foundation meditation for specific things in the short term rather than having no energy raised at all like LOA preaches. In regards to LOA I am more interested in changing my mindset in order to consistently passively attract good outcomes, in essence changing the subconcious mind through affirmation but the problem still is the deep trance barrier, I wanted to know if repeating affirmations/writing them down over a period of time would change the subconcious as well(which LOA promotes) or could I program energy for such purpose? Generally I am just looking for something to replace deep trance for the time being.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I have been practicing a mental exercise in which you live in the state of your desired fullfilled, it takes practice and patience but well worth it if not just for the feeling. To communicate with your subconcious you need to control your feelings and emotions, this way you can impress the subconcious with an idea that may not be visible in the physical but nonetheless real. Overtime your inner reality will mirror your outer world.

Yes I have heard of this technique by authors such as Neville Goddard, is this technique effective in your experience? Or is it better to just send out the energy for your desire than forget about it?

NakedPluto said:

I have read your previous reply on this subject as well, I get that pretending will not make something come true. However if such is done over a long period of time would it not be enough to ingrain into the subconcious that this reality is indeed true at which point it would be acted out? Or is this a waste of time with better methods of achieving the same reality? Perhaps it all goes back to the misunderstanding I have about magick that is stated in a different reply. This being is it better to raise the energy, direct it and visualize it then completely forget about the working/goal or should you consistently visualize/pretend your desire is being fulfilled? I have heard it both ways, some say you should live as if your desire has already been fulfilled while others say you should just completely forget the working and let it manifest, I honestly don't know which is better.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I have read your previous reply on this subject as well, I get that pretending will not make something come true. However if such is done over a long period of time would it not be enough to ingrain into the subconcious that this reality is indeed true at which point it would be acted out?

Or is this a waste of time with better methods of achieving the same reality? Perhaps it all goes back to the misunderstanding I have about magick that is stated in a different reply. This being is it better to raise the energy, direct it and visualize it then completely forget about the working/goal or should you consistently visualize/pretend your desire is being fulfilled? I have heard it both ways, some say you should live as if your desire has already been fulfilled while others say you should just completely forget the working and let it manifest, I honestly don't know which is better.

To answer the bolded line:

That is how delusion is formed in the mind. If one programs themselves to believe that something which is not real, is real or believe in it with any kind of certainty, you programmed a delusion.

This is how you get low level people thinking they are already a God, or equal to Satan, by them constantly telling themselves they are advanced and a God without actually doing anything to make themselves advanced.

The key to manifest a desire is two fold, one you must take action towards making it happen.

The action must come before the belief that it has become. Action is the first step. After action is being taken, you cement your believe in yourself that which you are working towards succeeds through your efforts.

The second, is power and knowledge. One must have the required ability to make manifest what they desire. Lacking that, even if action is taken, nothing may come from it, as ones action is fruitless and powerless.

For example, if one wants to beck s a millionaire, the action taken towards that must be effective in creating the avenue of success to make this desire manifest, which requires both knowledge and power to attain that goal through effective actions and work towards it.

The programming to success is done to remove shackling doubts and obstacles from the self which are holding you back from manifesting success.

You program yourself to believe in your power, to be disciplined in your consistent efforts to achieve your goals, and to have confidence in your work and your ability to attain your desire through the work you do towards it.

Just sitting there and saying all day "I am rich now and forever!" Won't actually make you rich at all, even if you dedicate hours upon yourself spiritual workings towards it.

However, at the same time, when one is working towards a certain goal, one must act towards it with great certainty that one absolutely attains the desired goal, regardless of the present state one exists in towards it.

On the example of wealth, as it is very practical,

If one at present is exceptionally poor and nowhere close to being wealthy at all, has no skills in making wealth or building it, and basically has nothing in this regard, still when desiring to get out of that situation and reach towards wealth, one must have absolute confidence that you both deserve all the great wealth you desire and also that you are able to manifest it in your life through your efforts one way or another.

The programming is to remove inner obstacles, while also helping you recognize opportunities.

Opportunities are always around us, yet it may be impossible to see them for us because we are blind to the things we are unaware of.

Spiritual workings and programming of your mind serves to remove obstacles and open up pathways to attain your desires.

It can also create new possibilities for you, through the energy one puts into it, creating new possibilities which did not exist for you at first, but are created now due to your directed efforts to find opportunities and ways to reach your goals.

The energy takes the path of least resistance, which through programming of it can be used to channel it to open other channels besides the least resistive ones, the programming acting as a way to open certain pathways and create resistance towards unwanted outcomes.

Through this, it becomes possible for someone to create immense success from nothing, or manifest the seemingly impossible.

Often times, for a large goal, it will happen in many stages.

First one will be directed through the workings one does to find the necessary knowledge one requires to reach the desired goal.

With the knowledge acquired, new possibilities can open up.

At the same time the working will force one to face ones personal obstacles, either mental or behavioral or otherwise.

For example, one may be lax in ones finances, without really being aware of this.

Workings can very easily help to fix this, and one can overnight massively improve ones financial situation without gaining any more wealth at all, only due to gaining awareness on mismanagement and lax practices that one has been doing.

The working has then opened up new possibilities once more, as now one has improved in terms of internal awareness and ability towards the desired goal, and also gained external knowledge which allows for further attainment of greater external success.

Energy will now have the ability to expand outwards, and new possibilities open up for you, as the conditions to attract greater success or opportunities are now present.

That is how these things work, and why simply wishing for something to be true or programming oneself to believe something to be true never gets one anywhere.

It does the opposite and only creates more obstacles, preventing one from ever attaining in reality the desired goal.

Hail Satan!

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Yes I have heard of this technique by authors such as Neville Goddard, is this technique effective in your experience? Or is it better to just send out the energy for your desire than forget about it?

In my short experience with it, it changes my state of being when continuously applied, and has drastically altered by perception and interaction with myself, others, and the world.

However, I have only been doing it for 7-10 days so has to gross manifestation I can't say. Also, when you start out and even still it takes true discipline of the mind to constantly live in your desired state, it is easy to slip.

This in no way replaces the JOS, without my normal meditating routine I wouldn't ge able to apply this Law of Assumption.

You should not obsess over your workings, let it do its thing and dont look or wait for results.

One more thing, don't trust Neville Goddard, in one of his books he openly states to stay away from the Gods of Eygpt. I think he just stole the magical concept tbh.

VoiceofEnki said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Thank you very much for this clarification, I was always under the impression and I have been told by new age sources that if you just program your subconcious mind to believe something that your reality will manifest itself but it seems that this is only the path to delusion as you have stated. You are right chanting "I am rich now and forever" in your basement for 10 hrs a day isn't really going to do anything without action, perhaps after chanting such your mind might actually go tell you to do the work required to become wealthy but many dismiss this as they are waiting for the wealth to just show up when a manifestation could be from your mind opening up to the opportunities around you.

As far as I understand your post you are recommending workings in which you remove any personal obstacles, to be disciplined and consistent, to have confidence in your power, to recognize opportunities, and to gain the knowledge needed for such desire. Generally a lot of inner work which makes sense, though magick is also supposed to open up such opportunities and create syncronicities as well. But I guess you have to be ready to take these when they come to you, you can't just sit back and hope someone drops a million dollars off at your door after your working, you actually have to take action. I know millionaires and successful people who have never uttered one affirmation, while I know plenty of new agers who do this constantly and are impoverished and deluded. Again thank you this changed my mindset more than you realize, and frees me from a lot of new age bs that is pushed around me.

NakedPluto said:
I have made a reply before on this. Please use the search function.

Law of attraction works when there's an actual mass and bending of the reality in favor of attraction. When there's a touch and integration into the dimensional "aim".

Wishing for something, will not magically make it true.

If you believe something, doesn't make it true or manifested. This is only bullshit to destroy spirituality.

Law of attraction works only when created and taped in dimensional energy is put forth in motion.

Thoughts and emotions of the mass level of people is the same with the size discrepancy of the ants in relation to the Andromeda Galaxy.

If I initiate a rocket into space, it will go into space. If I imagine it, it will only happen shortly in my imagination.

Magic and the "laws" are not of a virtual, imagined existence. It has a scientific factual reality when done. It has factual observable and discriminant values on the senses. It has real weight in the dimensional space. It has consequences and it has a tangible form of reach.

Even of the beyond refinement, one knows in other ways that are opened and discovered.

So no, law of attraction does not work. Taken into the consideration the planetary fate, the immense forces in the world, it is not accessible to any normal human.

The psychological aspect is accessible, as at this point it is only a direction of mapping the thought. I want that shirt . Oh miracle of life, the thought of going to buy that shirt popped up in my head. #lawofattraction.

The above is bullshit and a misunderstanding. This doesn't apply to nonspirituality as this is only illustrative of spiritual manifestation. No need to confuse or interlace this for the sake of anything.

But if you advance, and practice workings, this becomes a passive reality but also an active conscious one, yes.

For that to happen, one must abandon these hopeful anchors, unless necessary to walk the steps upwards. So for beginners, all fine, all is love.

However, for SS who dabble with imagination of this kind, you must understand better and really do things, not pretend.

If we want to acquaint ourselves better on the "law of attraction" we must look at the circles of life, at the patterns, at the Reidha, at the Jera, at the rhythm and harmony of life, at the luck and prosperous state.

That is a more in depth and approachable factual implementation, than a mental pursuit.

This is kind of what I said as well, it can be a useful mental exercise and has the capacity to change your state, but the
limitation is still there and needs force to change it.

I do believe we become what we think about, to greater or lesser degrees, and controlling your thought and emotion can change your inner world, no matter the circumstances that transpire outside of you.

As to what I was saying, assuming my desired state is not for delusional purposes but for intent of action and deserving belief. This is why subliminal do no not work, you can't just sit on your ass, you need to do things.

I just spoke with my GD, she told me there is nothing wrong with self-belief, but to believe you have something you do not is a waste essentially, she said it is ok to believe you CAN have it, and to take the necessary steps towards it.

She also told me the feeling of power I have when I think I have my desire can be felt just as easy in my current circumstances. It's just a good attitude.

I am a little ticked that I may have just been feeding a thoughtform, but this is how you learn. It was thanks to NP that I asked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back