Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem with hashimoto

Mazdd

Hi,
I was diagnosed with hashimoto 8 years ago as a teenager.
The disease is an absolute malice to me, I have to be on levothyroxine medication for the rest of my life, otherwise if I would stop taking it, I'd die from heart failer.
The doctor told me there is no way of actually healing myself from this condition as my thyroid gland is almost gone...

It absolutely pisses me off, I don't know what to do, I will never be able to go off grid, because the need for those synthetic hormones is wraping me in chains that I cannot break.

Plus, in the past years i started developing other conditions associated with hypothyroidism, like worsened memory, weird vertigo sensations, and other physical maladies. The symptoms still persist even tho I take medication. The braking fog and terrible concentration is still there. Basically, my learning abilities are getting impaired.

I was thinking that I should commit suicide as only solution that would let me loose of this shit. I have enough of this; I don't wanna live like this, dependent on jewish farms industry for the rest my existence. Better to die than to live on my knees.

I have no idea how to heal something like this, I'm finished.

Mazdd said:

Your situation is not as hopeless as it may seem. It can most likely be fixed, but this will require effort. I will reply again if I get some time, but the solution lies in between seeking holistic/alternative doctors, doing yoga and prayanama, employing spiritual workings, as well as modifying any lifestyle behaviors or supplements.

Although it may take some time to fully resolve, unless this is a fetal development problem (which it doesn't sound like it), then it can be resolved. Many more diseases can be resolved than are actually "incurable".

There are specific Kriyas (Yoga sets) for such and other conditions:

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriyas%20for%20Endocrine%20System.htm

There are likely more options.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401423 time=1669241136 user_id=21286]
Mazdd said:

Your situation is not as hopeless as it may seem. It can most likely be fixed, but this will require effort. I will reply again if I get some time, but the solution lies in between seeking holistic/alternative doctors, doing yoga and prayanama, employing spiritual workings, as well as modifying any lifestyle behaviors or supplements.

Although it may take some time to fully resolve, unless this is a fetal development problem (which it doesn't sound like it), then it can be resolved. Many more diseases can be resolved than are actually "incurable".

Thanks for a reply. No, it's not from fatal development. The doctor told me that the cause of hashimoto are not known, it might be because of polluted air, chemicals in food, maybe some genetic predisposition, I think it might be from vaccines, tho. Basically, he called it a "civilization's disease" or something like that.

Well, I don't how it can be cured, because my immune system has disposed of like 90% of my thyroid or so. I would have to find a way to regrow my thyroid, and for my immune antibodies to stop attacking it. To be honest there is something deeply sketchy about the way they explain how this disease works, I don't believe that your autoimmune system can just decide to attack your own healthy cells. Someone on the forum has suggested that it might actually parasites that eat the gland.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Mazdd said:
Hi,
I was diagnosed with hashimoto 8 years ago as a teenager.
The disease is an absolute malice to me, I have to be on levothyroxine medication for the rest of my life, otherwise if I would stop taking it, I'd die from heart failer.
The doctor told me there is no way of actually healing myself from this condition as my thyroid gland is almost gone...

It absolutely pisses me off, I don't know what to do, I will never be able to go off grid, because the need for those synthetic hormones is wraping me in chains that I cannot break.

Plus, in the past years i started developing other conditions associated with hypothyroidism, like worsened memory, weird vertigo sensations, and other physical maladies. The symptoms still persist even tho I take medication. The braking fog and terrible concentration is still there. Basically, my learning abilities are getting impaired.

I was thinking that I should commit suicide as only solution that would let me loose of this shit. I have enough of this; I don't wanna live like this, dependent on jewish farms industry for the rest my existence. Better to die than to live on my knees.

I have no idea how to heal something like this, I'm finished.

You are not hopeless and please do not commit suicide, it will only cause problems in the afterlife.

Hail Satan

-NitrateOsfatate666

I know I might blew this out of proportion a little. I'm not suicidal or anything, it just makes me mad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back