Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think Moloch is a Pagan God of the gentiles, what is your opinion?

I've written about this before. Moloch is a name title meaning King/ruler/lord, similar to Baal being a name and title meaning Lord. It's also related to "Melek" as in Melek Taus the Peacock King, one of the names of our God Satan.

The lies about sacrifices to Moloch are most likely in the same category as jews talking about so-called "Satanic" blood sacrifices which we all know is only jewish crap. It's the jews scapegoating and projecting their own crimes onto us and our Pagan Gods. In truth, they don't have a known name for their alien host of reptilian shit lords. In the first place it's a communistic hivemind, and also if their jew "god" did have a name then it would be in some off-world alien language, and not in any language made by or known by humans. So it's obvious that the name of the jewish "god" is not Moloch. They're literally nothing but parasite aliens from another world, and we don't know what language their parent species speak to each other outside of Earth. Not even jews know their reptilian species language because they were just dumped here like the parasitic loser tools that they are lol

So yes, it's very possible that the name Moloch was once an alias for one of our Gods in a Gentile culture. Nowadays, the name is used to blaspheme and falsely judge our Pagan ancestors and is used as so-called "proof" of human sacrifice in Paganism long after they buried and suppressed our true history (and while at the same time human blood sacrifice is openly admitted in the religious texts of Judaism).

I found my old post.

Flowers of Adonis said:
of the true light said:
Moloch is just another name for Yahweh.

No, Moloch as a name has no connection to the jewish "god" or even the concept of the tetragrammaton in general.

Moloch means "king." The depictions of Moloch, though unflattering, show the clear symbolism of the Gods. A bull's head to symbolize the Godhead, the hexagram for the messages of the heart chakra, wings of the soul, awakened third eye, etc...

Moloch is also linguistically connected to "melek" as in Melek Taus the Peacock King.

The thing about child sacrifice is just the enemy scapegoating as usual. They mention not to sacrifice to Moloch in Leviticus which is the same book in which they talk about the ritual rules and procedures for burnt offerings or "holocausts" which is animal and human sacrifice.

The jews have also used the name "Baal" in the past to refer to their "lord" because "Baal" literally means lord or king. We know better than to confuse that name for the "god" of the jews.

The truth is that the jews don't have a real name for their "god." They don't even know their own offworld alien language. They based hebrew and everything else on human languages after they infiltrated this planet.

Nor do they have a need for their own name on a personal level because it's just utility to them. Their space empire mirrors communism. Their "god" is their collective hivemind. As for individuals, their names may as well be barcodes.

It's kind of surreal seeing how closely what I just wrote now reflects what I wrote back then.

jrvan said:
I've written about this before. Moloch is a name title meaning King/ruler/lord, similar to Baal being a name and title meaning Lord. It's also related to "Melek" as in Melek Taus the Peacock King, one of the names of our God Satan.

The lies about sacrifices to Moloch are most likely in the same category as jews talking about so-called "Satanic" blood sacrifices which we all know is only jewish crap. It's the jews scapegoating and projecting their own crimes onto us and our Pagan Gods. In truth, they don't have a known name for their alien host of reptilian shit lords. In the first place it's a communistic hivemind, and also if their jew "god" did have a name then it would be in some off-world alien language, and not in any language made by or known by humans. So it's obvious that the name of the jewish "god" is not Moloch. They're literally nothing but parasite aliens from another world, and we don't know what language their parent species speak to each other outside of Earth. Not even jews know their reptilian species language because they were just dumped here like the parasitic loser tools that they are lol

So yes, it's very possible that the name Moloch was once an alias for one of our Gods in a Gentile culture. Nowadays, the name is used to blaspheme and falsely judge our Pagan ancestors and is used as so-called "proof" of human sacrifice in Paganism long after they buried and suppressed our true history (and while at the same time human blood sacrifice is openly admitted in the religious texts of Judaism).
thank you.

Thing is even the bible which most xians say is divinely inspired reveals the reptilian jews lies if you know were to look like (acts 7) "you were not sacrificing to me in the 40 days in the wilderness but you were sacrificing to moloch"

Which is obviously jews sacrificing Gentiles to their jewish reptilian thoughtform,the reptiles try to fool ignorant, and or outright dumb people, into hating the Pagan Gods,but what they didn't get was moses was with the reptilian jews in the wilderness, so that should make the jewish thoughtform of the old testament evil in christards eyes,but try explaining that to them an they will (reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee) xians an Islam npc classic

Anyway moloch got a bad rap, but I can't wait his name will probably be cleared soon, just like Hitler I can't wait,

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back