Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you search joyofsatan in google, the main website doesnt appear

I opened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines#General and searched for "joyofsatan" on a bunch of them. On jewgle, it does show joyofsatan.org, but that might depend on the VPN location/IP address. There's also a joyofsatan.si, Slovenia - is that ours? There's also an episode of "The Drunken Yoga Show" called "Joy of Satan", as well as entries on sites like Wikipaedia and other info. sites.

FancyMancy said:
I opened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines#General and searched for "joyofsatan" on a bunch of them. On jewgle, it does show joyofsatan.org, but that might depend on the VPN location/IP address. There's also a joyofsatan.si, Slovenia - is that ours? There's also an episode of "The Drunken Yoga Show" called "Joy of Satan", as well as entries on sites like Wikipaedia and other info. sites.

I only found the Slovenia one. With the Wikipedia as the first result. The rest is just bullshit written about us. I had the displeasure to read some of those reddit posts and... all I can say is "How the bloody fuck does Satan still care about us."

Like the shit that I read is so fucking NOT TRUE and straight up LIES that its borderline schizophrenic.

And then ppl will be like : ooooooooh how dare you offend me with your bluntness gtfo you nazi bastard...

BITCH YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING SIT DOWN TO READ A SINGLE LINE -_-

Caspian said:
FancyMancy said:

I only found the Slovenia one. With the Wikipedia as the first result. The rest is just bullshit written about us. I had the displeasure to read some of those reddit posts and... all I can say is "How the bloody fuck does Satan still care about us."

Like the shit that I read is so fucking NOT TRUE and straight up LIES that its borderline schizophrenic.

And then ppl will be like : ooooooooh how dare you offend me with your bluntness gtfo you nazi bastard...

BITCH YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING SIT DOWN TO READ A SINGLE LINE -_-
I am coming to realise, more and more, than people don't care about what is true. They care about what conforms to their brainwashing/mind-raping, and dare I say "their" opinions. In arguments, people always try to be right - by which I mean having the last word and hopefully shutting up the other person. - That makes themselves feel hippy-trippy with the release of happy hormones... regardless of whether their arguments are factual and logical and reasonable... or not. Some people try to speak/shout over others and I like the general line "let me finish" or "can I finish?". As long as their (or should I say "their") argument conforms with "their" opinion/brainwashing/mind-raping, and that the opposing person can't reply or gives up, then "they won".

My point is - except for the jew on Reddit and elsewhere, people are ignorant. The ignorant Human suffers the same... what one might call narcissistic ailments when arguing for and against things. "Narcissistic" is not quite the right word; I don't know if the word I mean actually exists. "Narcissistic" means to have an over-the-top love of oneself and thinking of oneself as overly-important; I mean this but in terms of "their" opinions and arguments, irrespective of actual fact, logic and reason. In other words, people argue both in ignorance and also to conform to their - or "their" - subjectivity. "This is what I know, this is what I like, this is what I enjoy, so the more I reinforce this, the more I feel gooooood about myself." Then I think to a lesser degree, those who are ignorant who think they are an authourity on matters, if they have the last word, they feel the release of the happy hormones that they (think they) have informed and educated their arguing opponent, even if - as I say they are ignorant - they don't know what they're talking about; it just conforms to what's been programmed into them, which makes them feel better.

Plus - they go on Reddit, for example, to hang-out and enjoy themselves, I presume. Some to troll, of course, etc. Most people don't want - and think they don't need - to know the truth, and it is too difficult, too much, taking up too much time to go through and learn and understand. Entertainment (which is hardly entertaining) and the release of happy hormones is more important than... the release of happy hormones. The "entertainment" industry, social media, etc., is more important to be happy, than being a God or Goddess and actually being happy - but they're either ignorant for not knowing or ignorant for not caring, and when we, for example, try to inform them, leave links, etc., they switch off and because they're online, they can be a dick instead of being mature and civil, and enjoy their "entertainment" instead.

Gabriel Lamb said:
So how are people coming here if the website doesnt appear in the search engines?
Links to our sites are left on websites in comments sections, etc. I don't think someone would randomly type "joyofsatan" into a search engine - and if someone left the phrase "Joy of Satan" somewhere, then they should also leave a link with it.

FancyMancy said:

I think jewgle is no longer showing the Main Page on the front page. Although it used to be there, it's not anymore.

Gabriel Lamb said:
So how are people coming here if the website doesnt appear in the search engines?

Jewgle is the worst possible way to browse. On the first page of the Ecosia search engine, on the Peekier search engine, maybe on StartPage, and even on several search engines, the JoS Main Page is among the first results.

BrightSpace666 said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

Jewgle is the worst possible way to browse. On the first page of the Ecosia search engine, on the Peekier search engine, maybe on StartPage, and even on several search engines, the JoS Main Page is among the first results.

The masses use Google tho, so Google is most important to attain high reach.

BrightSpace666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I think jewgle is no longer showing the Main Page on the front page. Although it used to be there, it's not anymore.
Typing "joyofsatan" before the S it showed the suggestion of joy of cooking. When adding the S, it showed the suggestion of Joy of Satan, but only to non-JoS sites.

NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

The masses use Google tho, so Google is most important to attain high reach.

Yes, jewgle does indeed have the most search results, as all web pages are indexed by the jewgle search engine, and almost all Clearnet pages are accessible through jewgle chrome. The monumental downside of this is jewgle's security, which is completely lacking. Many of Clearnet's pages are not accessible through search engines such as Mojeek or MetaGer, which are quite secure search engines. I also like the Ecosia search engine, and more and more sites can be found with it.

For a quick search, jewgle might be adequate, but I wouldn't use it even if I had disabled everything (Script, Image, Media, XHR, Frame, Cookie or even CSS), although it might not work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back