Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Squares - Some Questions

Jade9779

Here in the US, we set our clocks forward an hour. Counties all over the world have all kinds of different timezones.

It has made me think of the precise time we are meant to complete the squares. Could this impact it, considering it isn't technically being done at the right time?

Also, I was wondering what becomes of our charts after completing the squares and being reincarnated. Let's say someone has an afflicted Jupiter, but after taking the measures to fix this, will the affliction no longer be present in the chart in the next lifetime?

Let me know your thoughts.

There's something else I forgot to mention.

Venus rules the women in a man's chart. Mars rules the men in a woman's chart.

So, if a woman is having trouble attracting men shouldn't she start a square for Mars?

Squares are meant to mend and/or amplify qualities in a chart. Essentially I'm asking whether the squares amplify the qualities of what the planets rule in one's chart or the qualities of the planets themselves.

Charlotte61903 said:
Here in the US, we set our clocks forward an hour. Counties all over the world have all kinds of different timezones.

It has made me think of the precise time we are meant to complete the squares. Could this impact it, considering it isn't technically being done at the right time?

Also, I was wondering what becomes of our charts after completing the squares and being reincarnated. Let's say someone has an afflicted Jupiter, but after taking the measures to fix this, will the affliction no longer be present in the chart in the next lifetime?

Planetary hours have nothing to do with the numbers shown on the clock. They are calculated based on sunrise/sunset times, which are also "shifted" by an hour for daylight saving time.

Charlotte61903 said:

Starting a Square outside of its traditional day or hour would lower the power of it, but it would not kill it entirely. As long as you are not doing them on the border of each day, then you don't have to worry about daylight savings time. However, check whatever method you are using to track the hours of each day, as they should tell you whether or not the time has changed.

In your next lifetime, you can have karma from your parents, then karma outside of this, like extended family karma, racial karma, national karma, etc. However, any work done or skills gained will transfer over in some way, so you don't entirely lose all progress.

Maybe a bad Jupiter placement from a parent would hinder you, but it should be easier to deal with this than your current life. Besides these specific placements, you would have an easier time will all placements, since you have advanced your soul in a general sense as well, not just with Jupiter energies.

------------------

Venus and Mars still rule relationships associated with that person for each gender. Notice how men respect martian qualities in other men, therefore a man's Mars placement is still relevant towards other men.

However, since we attract the opposite sex, these planets can show who our partner may be. However, a woman with an afflicted Venus or 7th house will still have love problems, as would a man. The Mars itself shows the type of man she may or may not attract for love.

Outside of relationships, building up these planets are helpful for understanding the opposite sex. A woman with a weak Mars or restriction of Aries energy would not understand male behavior.

-------------------

When we refer to "our Sun", this means the solar qualities or energies within our soul. We can use energy drawn from the planets to influence this energy within us, just as we can also use runic energy or other forms.

Since the science of astrology is available, this makes it easier to track and apply planetary energies, but without this knowledge we could still get by with runic energies, even if they do not always directly represent each planet.

If you had no knowledge of astrology, but you used Thurisaz to improve your sexuality, then this would influence the energy within our soul that we have classified as Martian. This is relevant when we want to improve a specific planetary energy within us, but the planet itself may not be in a correct sign for drawing from it directly.

For example, Mars in Gemini is not great for aggression like Mars in Aries, but if we wanted "Aries-type" energy then we would go with Thurisaz, rather than the Mars mantra. That does not mean that Mars in Gemini has no relation to Aries behaviors, as it is still the planet of Mars, but it is acting in a Gemini fashion.

Charlotte61903 said:

Last year I did a spiritual mars square affirming for my natal mars to only manifest in positive ways. I got a job with one of the coolest male bosses I have ever had who treated his workers like friends and also attracted two men who had mars in the same house I do who showed an interest in me, although the specific type of interest wasn't mutual. Mars also ties into my public sphere and work so this was quite natural.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back