Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes in reverse when doing black magic - Yes or No?

Gearshift

Yes it's okay.

Runes like ISA can be used on their side. Un-upside down runes = turn them on their side.

Algs to Zigla ex: most famous Rune of Protection to Rune of destruction.

We've talked about and experimented with it.

But we already got black magick Runes, Hagl, Thurisaz etc.etc. so there IS uses.

I don't know if every rune side or upside down is black magick.

Sometimes we believe black magick is bad when in fact black magic can be a learning experience to understand the effects of a positive spell.

As Maxine put it "A miracle can generate bad things to someone and good to others". Miracles are outdated spiritual technologies in regards to the Gods.

Or like the member avatar picture "Eventually in magick there is neither black or white magick but a combination of the two".

For example imagine a God/Goddess providing financial benefits to someone only for the money to be stolen from a proper source. It's both unethical and a immoral for a being of higher power knowing better especially if the "source" is a most superior organization helping the World.

This is probably one of the reasons why eating from the tree of knowledge or the recent darkness is light turned inside out is so important.

We are not against providing justice with death, destruction, or black magick wherever fit. But know that in advanced Worlds the Gods aren't cursing nor binding each other. With binding the ritual is done as a helping ritual like a personal Gebo runic working not a binding ritual from one God to bind another.

But yes simply to answer your question any rune turned upside down or on it's side will generate an opposite reaction.

Hagl becomes the rune of life as the opposite for hailstones i.e. frozen water that can be hardened into damaging or even breaking glass and metal look at some vehicles damaged by hail. The opposite is water.

We aren't exactly sure 100% why the reversal the technological explanation is non-existent in our times the technological schemata has been lost.

But be assured that even with either negativity or even positivity. Black magick rune becoming a positive rune or positive rune becoming negative. It's another tool in your repetuar.

I'd also like to point out you can visualize colors and combine it with colors. When doing personal white-magick you visualize black as Lydia mentioned shiny healthy and lustrous black color or brown or green or iridescent colors bright and vibrant.

When operating color magick and especially in combination with runes dull, depressing, nasty color. ISA + Black for a binding and or Gebo as well all black dull to bind someone as Black is a color of doing this. Black = binding of negative forces.

You can use color magick with runic but visualize the color as lifeless and dull just green not bright or anything. IF doing a personal binding whereby you use Gebo for love visualize a brilliant color.

Anyways TL:DR Yes we can use side or upside down runes to change it's effects it becomes the opposite. I don't know about reversing a rune such as a reversal ritual maybe Runes can be reversed sorta like the RNTR/RTR/RKR but I figure that is a theory crafting.

As well you can use Runic Yantra-Asana.Runic dancing or Runic Yoga whereby you look like the Rune with your body sorta how upside down hanging by a rope tied to your ankle divines the runes. I'm sure there might have been technologies whereby the Gods positioned themselves in different Runic positions to express the Rune. Lydia has talked about this and so a few people.

It would be considered a form of Yantra-Asana, Image-Position. Look at xtians how they are told to open up their arms and hold their hands in the air to feed energy prayers. It looks an awful lot like the Algiz runes or for example Yoga forms like Swastikasana the swastika form not one of the yoga moves done for yoga but one of the yogic positions to make the body look like a swastika.

Anyways yeah we've discussed it before but it's nice to talk about it as people can opine from newer information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back