Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to use runes to be more Energetic

blackwizard

I feel tired and sleepy especially after lunch
i sleep 7 hours and yet i woke up tired
i feel lethargy all the day

how to Reducing sleep hours and feel Vitality all the day

what rune to use and what to affirm

thanks a lot

HAIL SATAN

This can be done with meditation. 23-30 minutes of trance meditation will recharge your body and energies very high. In time this can produce energy more than what you sleep at night.

NakedPluto said:
This can be done with meditation. 23-30 minutes of trance meditation will recharge your body and energies very high. In time this can produce energy more than what you sleep at night.

As somewhat of a side question could you use deep trance to sublimate or completely eliminate the need for sleep? I have heard 1 hr in deep trance gives more benefits than 4 hrs of sleep, this was from a post by Lydia a long time ago I'm not sure if it is true. If it is could you theoretically say with 4 hrs of deep trance per day reduce the amount of time needed for sleep seeing as you could perhaps enter theta if you go deep enough. Thanks.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
NakedPluto said:

As somewhat of a side question could you use deep trance to sublimate or completely eliminate the need for sleep? I have heard 1 hr in deep trance gives more benefits than 4 hrs of sleep, this was from a post by Lydia a long time ago I'm not sure if it is true. If it is could you theoretically say with 4 hrs of deep trance per day reduce the amount of time needed for sleep seeing as you could perhaps enter theta if you go deep enough. Thanks.

It cannot eliminate sleep, as sleep is much more than recharging. During sleep the chemical structure in the brain stabilizes, the brain undergoes a cleaning of certain substances etc. It is a very deep process, the "energetic" part is only but a part of this.

We are also hardwired to respect this cycle of existence.

But with meditation you can make use of sleep time (visions, dreams, spiritual experiences) and also replenish during the day, can also limit the hours of sleep with maybe an hour or two less ( would not recommend it personally).

JG Blitz might know more about that as he wrote about this. The point of limiting the hours of sleep should be done by the accumulated effort of healthiness as to not require naturally more hours, not by force or replacement necessarily.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
NakedPluto said:

I don't think I said that, not to that extent anyway. At most, I would have said that trance can help offset sleep deprivation, or give the same benefits as a nap.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=401111 time=1669106375 user_id=57]
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
NakedPluto said:

I don't think I said that, not to that extent anyway. At most, I would have said that trance can help offset sleep deprivation, or give the same benefits as a nap.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=367714
Excerpt from topic.
“It is claimed that one hour of trance provides the same benefits of 4 hours of sleep.”

If you want energy all the day you need to have a good diet and exercise daily. For a quick boost I use Sowilo, Kenaz and Wunjo with red energy

TerKorian666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=401111 time=1669106375 user_id=57]
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Excerpt from topic.
“It is claimed that one hour of trance provides the same benefits of 4 hours of sleep.”

You can even have 30 minutes of meditation with the same energy of 8 hours of sleep. But it can not replace it. Sleep is for the body, meditation is for the spiritual bodies. The energy aspect gets incubated into the other bodies.

It is a simple misunderstanding of what was said, that is true. Compare it with coffee, you can stay 3 days awake with coffee and energy, but you'll crash and destroy your health, as the material body has laws and functions in specific ways.

One can substitute little sleep time that is already lost ( hours not slept add up in time and affect greatly the body) with meditation, which is a pursuit of gaining stability and health.

The other misunderstanding that arises from this is the experiential one. It is very hard to achieve the low levels of trance (that of deep sleep) on prolonged times without actually sleeping and having your conscious awareness lost, so therefore that is not a meditation but actually sleeping.

You can experiment this daily. When feeling asleep during the day, meditate for 20 minutes. Will feel like a 4 hour nap. Truly remarkable, but it isn't sleeping and it isn't a replacement for sleep as stated by my first reply.

The brain needs a shower and "circuit maintenance". The level of sleep is that deep that if you want to meditate to replace it, you won't call it meditation but sleeping, as you will be actually sleeping.

Another aspect of learning what Lydia said there, in experience, the first times of trance induction and meditation just for the present experience of relaxation, you'll actually use more energy than it will gather. Simply as the brain will burn calories to understand and adapt.

The best approach would be to edge the state between wakefulness and falling asleep until you feel your astral body. With awareness.

i used Wunjo and it works
the affirmation was in arabic it's in a save and healthy way for me the power of Wunjo remove depression and give me Vitality and Activity for ever

thanks everyone

TerKorian666 said:
Excerpt from topic.

But that doesn't say that I personally believe that it can replace sleep. Worded differently can change the entire context. Both trance and proper sleep are important. NakedPluto wrote a lot of good information regarding sleep in this thread.

Regarding your OP, another simply trick to gain a boost of energy, is red energy combined with breath of fire. I've been using that method for years. And if needed, after I will breath in green energy and program it to refresh and rejuvenate me.

@NakedPluto, no worries about just using my name instead of including the title :)

blackwizard said:
hey Lydia would you please read my natal chart and tell me what i have to do to fix it
if yes then give me your email
HAIL SATAN

If I did that for you, then I'd have to do that for 10,000+ other members. I am retired from astrology, and do not have the time to do it anymore.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
blackwizard said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=401299 time=1669187051 user_id=57]

hey Lydia would you please read my natal chart and tell me what i have to do to fix it
if yes then give me your email
HAIL SATAN

You can ask Blackdragon666 to read your chart. A short reading is free.

I will quote him in order to get in contact with you

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan :)

thanks brother

Blackdragon666 would you please read my natal chart

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back