Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New to SS, need guidance

PanosLuciferian

Hello there, I am a beginner in SS and so glad that finally discovered Satan and being dedicated after all these years of Christian and New Years bullshits. I need guidance and help. I am following the program usually, but still nothing (especially in the opening of the soul and the third eye), although I am still doing perfectly AC(Aura Cleaning), AP(Aura Protection) and VM(Void Meditation) meditations. I want to share with you my experiences yet, still can't sense Our Father (and I also have thought to pray on Him every night). Here they are:
a.) I did some basic yoga breathings for beginners (basic breathing, Anuloma Viloma, Brahmachari and Kappalabhati and finally, a Void meditation for closing). I think that the last one (Kappalabhati) I did it right because my body's temperature heated up a little bit and as a result, I sweated a little bit. I always start with a prayer in Father Satan to help me. Also, the problem is that my astral senses as a beginner aren't open yet and as a result, I can't yet see, hear or sense our Father. What can I do for it ?
b.) I thought about to do a Tratak meditation after falling in trance of course to be mentally focused (flame one with staring of a candle). I felt really weird, like I have a connection with the flame. Firstly, with my eyes open I could see faintly the aura of the flame, and with some manner I focused in the different colours of the flame and I realized that I could change the colour of the flame in my eyes, like one time being a faint pink, the other one a goldish white that goes all around the flame. Now, here comes the one: as I tried to focus mentally the image in my third eye with the eyes closed suddenly, I saw within it a shape, I didn't expect it (because until now all I could see is only darkness) !!! It was a little red diamond in my mind's eye. I don't know what it is, but I think it's an astral print of the flame or its aura I don't know how to explain it. And I found that yes, it is because when I imagined to just close my third eye and don't use it anymore, I stopped seeing the image in my brain and here we go again, darkness.

Fellow brother, dear Highpriests and Highpriesteses I need your guidance, your love, supportance and advice. I'm still feeling very confused although I know that THIS IS the true path for me, the REAL path of my soul. Also, an important question: How can I find my guardian demon ?

Welcome. Use the search option on the forum so you can read the immense knowledge we have here. All of your questions are here to be found.

As well it is very important to study our library on the main site.

What helped me very much in the beginning was the Foundation Meditation and the breathing exercises on the site. Then I slowly started opening my chakras with vibrations. Based on the foundation meditation I started chakra breathing.

As a beginner doing flame meditation is good, do also add trance meditation.

What about Astral Projection ? How can I start trying (I want to learn only and only to start create my Astral Temple).

PanosLuciferian666 said:
What about Astral Projection ? How can I start trying (I want to learn only and only to start create my Astral Temple).

Welcome!

You must first develop and strengthen your chakras my son and then try following the instructions. Take a look at the Satanic Meditations and Magics.

You are into more advanced stuff than I was when being new to JoS. No need to rush things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back