Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Different Lv Off Advertising JOS

Fuchs

This is just a broad summary, intended to give people idears, how to reach people:

Level 1.

A direct comment/message from a acc (account) not linked to you/anonymous. For example using a fake number / fake email + Fake IP(VPN) to write comments on a platform with a high reach off people like youtube, with a direct link to a Joyofsatan site. The main site www.joyofsatan.org should be given the highest priority, if there is not for example someone, who would be more benefit from exposing chistianity (https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html) on www.satanisgod.org one can find many JOS sites.

LV 2

A indirect link to JOS, for example you link a video on which you know someone else did comment a Lv 1 link.

LV 3

Spreading truth, explaining/clearing delusions, fighting/exposing corruption/injustice in the world. This can be done within the boandaries off your legislation, even on a to you linked acc, better anonymous. As what is today legal, might not be, in the future. This helps to open up a person in case they will see in the future a Lv.1 or 2 advertising.

LV 4

Providing content, that educates people towards a livestyle benefitial to the gods/JOS. How to live in harmony with nature. Creating art featuring spiritual allegories. Music that inspires the listener to develop in the best way possibel. Doing something beneficial for your local community, I did see a video of a wimmen who did found a self help group for people, who got from the covid 19 shots vaccine damage(LV3+LV4 combined). Showing a happy famaly live. How to live a healthy live. Helping good people.

One should not also at the same time advertise enemy programms like race mixing, climate change, body building, drugs, mass migration, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back