Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Farewell, and hail Satan

Aquarius

Fuck off jewish piece of shit, you will get what you deserve.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385060#p385060

To give some context, Prisma is another user account of Meteor.

As for the OP, I really do not see why we would care. They never did anything good for JoS, and only spread bullshit.

Henu the Great said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

As for the OP, I really do not see why we would care. They never did anything good for JoS, and only spread bullshit.

Why did we even let this thing edit stuff on the JoS Wiki.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
:cry:
Goodbye 👋 as I personally will miss you.

Your dedication isn't void at all.

Your dedication is valid, actual and most important prrmanent.

Whoever told you that you weren't meant to be feminine and to be dark must be speaking after smoking weed.

Really!

A lot of us have some certain feminine aspects in our soul that can be used in our advantage.

Either way the feminine and masculine aspects of the soul must be in an equal equilibrium :)

But anyways, regardless fo my tip, it is your choice if you want to say farewell to this community.

Hail Satan and I wish you a life with full Spiritual Bless either way 😼

I do not know if you were around when this guy was more active on the forums, but in short he believes to be a woman, and if i am correct he mutilated himself to be more ''feminine''. Not only that but he was also adamant on convincing everyone that it was totally normal to let some kike cut you genitalia off.

Meteor has way with words and has some experience with ''double speak'', all in all i can't say i'm going to miss this guy or whatever it is now.

Caspian said:

Because before the post by HPHC, none of these more serious allegations were known. Their ban occurred when these allegations became public.

Being trans was never the real problem, because this only suggests lower chakra problems, but it doesn't mean someone cannot do good work. However, being accused of destroying another person, under certain delusions, would definitely call one's work into question.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
You are right. I wasn't on the forum when the Metor guy was active. Now I jave just read what did he said and did to a very good member of the Joy of Satan and I will manage to delete my post, as it is not worthy of my image and time. I, like any other valuable member, don't sustain trolls. :)

Hail Satan

Brother do not worry about any of that, you simply did not know. You do show that you are willing to learn from past ignorance or mistakes and for that i must applaud you, its a great characteristic to have. :D

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400759 time=1668960573 user_id=21286]
Caspian said:

Because before the post by HPHC, none of these more serious allegations were known. Their ban occurred when these allegations became public.

Being trans was never the real problem, because this only suggests lower chakra problems, but it doesn't mean someone cannot do good work. However, being accused of destroying another person, under certain delusions, would definitely call one's work into question.

It was clear that this person has an extreme amount of problems ever since the beginning. The insanity, emotional problems, and other examples have been known for years before this story was revealed. This might be the single most fucked up and broken person that has ever been here. I am not able to imagine how this person was ever given any type of permission to edit any of our things and I am discusted that permission was given.

Unless it is something that anybody can edit without any permission.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Unless it is something that anybody can edit without any permission.
As far as I am aware the project in discussion is about making a wiki out of JoS so it's not some super secret stuff.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
You are right. I wasn't on the forum when the Metor guy was active. Now I jave just read what did he said and did to a very good member of the Joy of Satan and I will manage to delete my post, as it is not worthy of my image and time. I, like any other valuable member, don't sustain trolls. :)

Hail Satan

Brother do not worry about any of that, you simply did not know. You do show that you are willing to learn from past ignorance or mistakes and for that i must applaud you, its a great characteristic to have. :D
This dude NitrateOsfanate is the same person behind the account BehemothWarrior666, who posted this reply (going insane and wishing death to HP Cobra):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385242#p385242

I am saying this as I saw your comments trying to emphatize with him but he is most likely a racial kike who was banned on the Romanian forum even before being banned from here. Is just a matter of time until he will probably register with another account.

Caspian said:
Henu the Great said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

Might as well replace take their spot if you want.

The Alchemist7 said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

Hail Satan

This dude NitrateOsfanate is the same person behind the account BehemothWarrior666, who posted this reply (going insane and wishing death to HP Cobra):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385242#p385242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGZFzTAuAM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back