Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

55 reps with AURUZ

GoldenxChild1

So I am on day 2 of a working with AURUZ, I am doing it for 55 reps but had a daft moment because I forgot to use a multiple of 2. Should I switch it to 54 or keep 55 as I have been doing.

I thought 55 could work as well as in the sense that Lady Astarte rules URUZ and 55, and 10, which is 5 + 5.

Any thoughts brothers and sisters? I hope the working is still potent.

Keep it as you started. It is fine this is not a square.

If one starts a working with too much enthusiasm, with too much vibrations, and wants to do it for 40+ days, one can fragment the number of vibrations and do it regardless.

For example, I started a rune work with 210 vibrations. I was focused on the numerology of 7. Wanted to do it for 40 days.

Energy too high, whatever happens on the x day. Can't do 210 no more, for example.

I would continue to the 7th day with the 210. Then do 140 for the next 7. Then add again when I'm able to do it but by a 7 day cycle.

Find the cycles of your working, the focus number of your vibrations and the days you do it.

55 vibrations for 40 days. There are 8* cycles of 5 days. Each cycle is a layer of energy to the affirmation. From 5 to 5 days you can add or subtract vibrations if you want for whatever reason, if necessary.

This works for me, obviously input and experience is welcomed from all SS. However it seems not fine to me, but extraordinary to do it this way if In any way you are unable to do the required vibrations for the following days.

If one is to subtract and minimize the working, or grow it, change it, it is to be done in a purposeful way. Not a day less then the other day different again.

Try to bring harmony and sense to a working, from planing and execution and the unexpected.

NakedPluto said:

If one starts a working with too much enthusiasm, with too much vibrations, and wants to do it for 40+ days, one can fragment the number of vibrations and do it regardless.

For example, I started a rune work with 210 vibrations. I was focused on the numerology of 7. Wanted to do it for 40 days.

Energy too high, whatever happens on the x day. Can't do 210 no more, for example.

I would continue to the 7th day with the 210. Then do 140 for the next 7. Then add again when I'm able to do it but by a 7 day cycle.

Find the cycles of your working, the focus number of your vibrations and the days you do it.

55 vibrations for 40 days. There are 8* cycles of 5 days. Each cycle is a layer of energy to the affirmation. From 5 to 5 days you can add or subtract vibrations if you want for whatever reason, if necessary.

This works for me, obviously input and experience is welcomed from all SS. However it seems not fine to me, but extraordinary to do it this way if In any way you are unable to do the required vibrations for the following days.

If one is to subtract and minimize the working, or grow it, change it, it is to be done in a purposeful way. Not a day less then the other day different again.

Try to bring harmony and sense to a working, from planing and execution and the unexpected.

This is so cool, so say I wanted to do more on a day of the multiple of 5 I could increase or decrease by a multiple of 5? Like 110 vibrations? And then or course wait another 5 days to switch if I wanted.

This is something I never even thought of, did you just test this through trial and error?

NakedPluto said:

Also, this works for any multiple of 40 days correct?

GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

This is so cool, so say I wanted to do more on a day of the multiple of 5 I could increase or decrease by a multiple of 5? Like 110 vibrations? And then or course wait another 5 days to switch if I wanted.

This is something I never even thought of, did you just test this through trial and error?

If it is necessary, in order to prolong the working or not lose it to little days, yes.

This should be done for very long workings, in the span of months.

If I do a working for 100 days, and in the last days I will not be able to dedicate much time to it, yes I would half it. Or if I feel that I can do an enormous boost of a week or so, I will do it.

This is not desired, but it is much more harmonious than changing any other day the number of vibrations.

And about trial and error, this is how I do it personally. It isn't much philosophy to it as it is basic logic.

This shouldn't give a leeway to changing workings mid term without real reason. One should learn to stick to what was planned and do it regardless.

GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

Your working is with with the focus of 5 and 11. So the days should be dividable by either 5 or 11.

40, 45, 50, 55 days etc.

Am I wrong? Somebody check me on this as well, hope this isn't something I'm misunderstanding.

NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:

Your working is with with the focus of 5 and 11. So the days should be dividable by either 5 or 11.

40, 45, 50, 55 days etc.

Am I wrong? Somebody check me on this as well, hope this isn't something I'm misunderstanding.

40 and 50 day workings are great. 100 can be applied on a hundred day working circle. This is a powerful number to work with. The next number to look for is 180 days, which is something very powerful in regards to workings. Then, we have the full year working which is very strong to alleviate karmic negativity.

Workings like 365/360 days can change one's life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

40, 45, 50, 55 days etc.

40 and 50 day workings are great. 100 can be applied on a hundred day working circle. This is a powerful number to work with. The next number to look for is 180 days, which is something very powerful in regards to workings. Then, we have the full year working which is very strong to alleviate karmic negativity.

240 is also good for obstacles as you said it relates to 6, which has to do with habituation, health, material/spiritual manifestation, etc

I didn't know about 50, 100, or year workings but it makes sense. Maybe that is a category we could add in the JOS meditation page. Also, PinkLotus talks about 1000-day workings, I wonder the validity of that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

40, 45, 50, 55 days etc.

Imagine 10 workings of 365-360. Amazing. Why not? Requires true dedication. 10 years can be done by most SS being serious. I want to do this!

Will start a year working, can't wait. I also wondered about multiplying a 40 day working. Ten layers of 40 days working. Done every year for 10 years with right planning and so on and so forth ideas.

I think this can be done. One who looks at focusing their lives on creating generational wealth, to steer communities by themselves, to really do something with true influence, I think one should do these type of workings.

The longest working I did was for 100 days. At 100 days mark I felt so full and unified with the working and life and everything, I said, it is enough.

I think there are other SS too who look long in the future. I personally do like to plan and have a direction of these. No reason to not work with time on this level.

Plan workings for years. Using numerology. Astrology. Joy of Satan is amazing. So much joy in this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

40, 45, 50, 55 days etc.

A money attraction working for 1 year straight? Must be glorious, that's gonna be my plan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back