Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul advice needed

Yurei

Hello brothers and sisters.
On the 20th of December, I will be doing my first freeing the soul working, for a hampered love life.
My plan is to vibrate Uruz and Ansuz 108 times, followed by the following affirmation 9 times: "I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

I've been meditating for around a full year now, mostly been cleaning my soul, spinning my chakras and building up an AOP.
HP Hooded Cobra's 40 day program is how I started it all and helped me developed meditation as a permanent habit.
I've also been doing more breathing exercises lately to help boost my vril, mainly Complete Yogic Breath and Breath of Fire.
I have a few questions regarding this working.

1) I know freeing the soul is in the advanced section, but I've seen other members suggest that newer meditators still these workings. Am I competent enough? I've done 2 other workings in the past, the emotional healing working for 40 days using Wunjo (results from that working manifested very quickly for me, around 2 weeks in) and a working to attract the perfect partner to me using Gebo (results have not yet manifested, mainly because this is a much bigger thing and may even take up to a few months) though during this working, I've been seeing 666 appear a lot, especially after making inquiries with Father Satan. Fyi I started this working on September 28th and finished it on November 7th.

2) Is there anything I can do to help prepare for this working? I want to be totally sure I'm competent enough for the working to succeed. I may even do it for a full 90 days.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
HAIL SATAN!

Yurei said:

Yes, you are competent enough for this to succeed. It is only a matter of correct application of energy, then simply applying enough of it. 108 of both runes is a lot, so just make sure you are able to do this daily. Also, you could try 90, since this more closely pertains to endings. 108 is Saturn-related, if I recall correctly.

Furthermore, past vows or relationships represents only one factor which can hamper a love life. I would broaden the programing to remove any obstacles to a successful relationship, working in order of importance.

What happened with Gebo is just a matter of energy, not competency. Doing the freeing working will certainly help, especially if you have a hampered Venus or 7th house. Then, you can retry for attracting a partner in January, when Venus is in Pisces again.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400385 time=1668819302 user_id=21286]
Yurei said:

Yes, you are competent enough for this to succeed. It is only a matter of correct application of energy, then simply applying enough of it. 108 of both runes is a lot, so just make sure you are able to do this daily. Also, you could try 90, since this more closely pertains to endings. 108 is Saturn-related, if I recall correctly.

Furthermore, past vows or relationships represents only one factor which can hamper a love life. I would broaden the programing to remove any obstacles to a successful relationship, working in order of importance.

What happened with Gebo is just a matter of energy, not competency. Doing the freeing working will certainly help, especially if you have a hampered Venus or 7th house. Then, you can retry for attracting a partner in January, when Venus is in Pisces again.
Thank you brother. It is very reassuring to know this.
I looked at my natal chart recently and found a Venus-Pluto aspect, one of the worst aspects for relationships.
I also have my sun, moon and mercury in the 7th house, not quite sure if that's problematic though.

Yurei said:
I looked at my natal chart recently and found a Venus-Pluto aspect, one of the worst aspects for relationships.
I also have my sun, moon and mercury in the 7th house, not quite sure if that's problematic though.

Which each of these placements are varying degrees of negativity, as well as different types of karma. This is definitely not as bad as Saturn on the 7th, but it is possible that there may be a degree of fear or sensitivity from the moon, for example. Pluto, especially the harder aspects, can bring with it trauma and fears as well. Yet, even pluto is not totally awful, as it can bring intense love and connection.

If your Saturn was in Libra, then this would bring a similar result as Saturn in the 7th.

The Sun and Mercury are not so bad here, but Mercury could bring changeability. This could represent in changing partners, or it could simply mean you want a partner who has air qualities (as well as lunar and solar ones). You likely find comfort (moon) and take pride (sun) in your partner.

Also, the sign of each of these planets, as well as the sign of the 7th house itself give further clues as to what exactly you may be looking for. This would be too much information to share publicly, so be careful here. You don't necessarily need to know the exact details of any negative karma, as long as you can focus well enough during your workings.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400853 time=1668981587 user_id=21286]
Yurei said:

Which each of these placements are varying degrees of negativity, as well as different types of karma. This is definitely not as bad as Saturn on the 7th, but it is possible that there may be a degree of fear or sensitivity from the moon, for example. Pluto, especially the harder aspects, can bring with it trauma and fears as well. Yet, even pluto is not totally awful, as it can bring intense love and connection.

If your Saturn was in Libra, then this would bring a similar result as Saturn in the 7th.

The Sun and Mercury are not so bad here, but Mercury could bring changeability. This could represent in changing partners, or it could simply mean you want a partner who has air qualities (as well as lunar and solar ones). You likely find comfort (moon) and take pride (sun) in your partner.

Also, the sign of each of these planets, as well as the sign of the 7th house itself give further clues as to what exactly you may be looking for. This would be too much information to share publicly, so be careful here. You don't necessarily need to know the exact details of any negative karma, as long as you can focus well enough during your workings.
Thank you once again for your reply. Thankfully my Saturn is not in my Libra or my 7th house.
I have one more question to ask. For the Gebo working I did 111 reps for 40 days (I split the reps, so 55 reps in the first hour of Venus, followed by the affirmation 9 times then 56 reps on the next hour of Venus followed by the affirmation 9 times).

For the next Gebo working when Venus enters Pieces, should I vibrate Gebo a Venus number like 49?
Also, should I change the affirmation to something more specific?
My original affirmation was: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of Gebo are attracting the perfect partner to me, now continuously and forever."

To

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of Gebo are bringing me a loving and fulfilling relationship with the perfect partner for me, now, continuously and forever."

Masterj810610 said:

I would not openly state astrological information if you can help it, although I understand that you are curious.

Yes, this will give obstacles here, but also know that this is the planet's exalted sign.

You can deal with any karma here through the normal route of removing karma from this planet. Also, using the energies of the planet associated with this sign will also offset any problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back