Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Church Burnings in Canada (2021)

sublimestatanist

Hello, this is a very brief read but I thought it was worth sharing. It's news to me but I'm sure some of you heard this already.

Last year 68 churches were vandalized and 26 of them burnt. This was in response to the announcement of childrens' bodies found outside residential schools, which we can thank the British monarchy ilk for.

All I can say is people are waking up to how horrible these institutions are, even xians.

The problem here though is they don't realize the whole religion they believe in is a fabrication. There's this big movement in the Jewish and Christian communities that believe the leaders/rabbis of said communities are bringing about "satanic beliefs" and so on, when really it's the Jewish elites.

The "awake" jews who want a free Palestine are still a part of the hive mentality that they are superior and still follow the Talmud and Torah. I wonder about the non-religions ones though... I have a hard time hating those that are actually doing good, living justly and trying to make a difference against Zionism, etc. This has been a conundrum to me for a while.

What a world we're in today. This makes me think of Norway in the 80's and I fully agree that these churches have infiltrated our once Pagan lands.

News Article: https://tnc.news/2021/08/23/a-map-of-every-church-burnt-or-vandalized-since-the-residential-school-announcements/

There's no such thing as an innocent jew. They are all collectively guilty. Don't forget this, they are an alien species that has been trying to enslave our species all along. It's what they are, it's in their blood and in their soul. Even the "Pagan" jews who tried to convert and "be good" and were hated on and killed for doing so by other jews of the time back then, they would have eventually reverted to their instincts and true nature, and their children and further descendants would have. They are a weakly species, and all they know how to do is be weak parasites which is their way of life and how they survive. We can never trust the jewish species, not even a single one of them.

jrvan said:
There's no such thing as an innocent jew. They are all collectively guilty. Don't forget this, they are an alien species that has been trying to enslave our species all along. It's what they are, it's in their blood and in their soul. Even the "Pagan" jews who tried to convert and "be good" and were hated on and killed for doing so by other jews of the time back then, they would have eventually reverted to their instincts and true nature, and their children and further descendants would have. They are a weakly species, and all they know how to do is be weak parasites which is their way of life and how they survive. We can never trust the jewish species, not even a single one of them.

Thank you for your wisdom here. At the end of the day you are 100% correct. They are a hostile alien collective regardless of their lifestyle and they are innate masters of fraud and manipulation. I work with one who seems completely normal on the surface. He complains like ever other NPC (I'm tired... I can't wait to go home... My whatever hurts... etc.)

He's very low-key and modest. I guess it's best not to fraternize with them. In a way he seems like a lost sheep, but you're right, these aren't human. The hunched back, craned neck, lanky arms and facial features are nothing like any other race I've encountered. I should never feel sorry for these things, even though they can appear so sad and pathetic.

I think this could have been the gravest thing the Nazis underestimated. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

sublimestatanist said:
Hello, this is a very brief read but I thought it was worth sharing. It's news to me but I'm sure some of you heard this already.

Last year 68 churches were vandalized and 26 of them burnt. This was in response to the announcement of childrens' bodies found outside residential schools, which we can thank the British monarchy ilk for.
Very interesting.
All I can say is people are waking up to how horrible these institutions are, even xians.

The problem here though is they don't realize the whole religion they believe in is a fabrication. There's this big movement in the Jewish and Christian communities that believe the leaders/rabbis of said communities are bringing about "satanic beliefs" and so on, when really it's the Jewish elites.

The "awake" jews who want a free Palestine are still a part of the hive mentality that they are superior and still follow the Talmud and Torah. I wonder about the non-religions ones though... I have a hard time hating those that are actually doing good, living justly and trying to make a difference against Zionism, etc. This has been a conundrum to me for a while.

What a world we're in today. This makes me think of Norway in the 80's and I fully agree that these churches have infiltrated our once Pagan lands.

News Article: https://tnc.news/2021/08/23/a-map-of-every-church-burnt-or-vandalized-since-the-residential-school-announcements/

Very interesting

sublimestatanist said:
jrvan said:

Thank you for your wisdom here. At the end of the day you are 100% correct. They are a hostile alien collective regardless of their lifestyle and they are innate masters of fraud and manipulation. I work with one who seems completely normal on the surface. He complains like ever other NPC (I'm tired... I can't wait to go home... My whatever hurts... etc.)

He's very low-key and modest. I guess it's best not to fraternize with them. In a way he seems like a lost sheep, but you're right, these aren't human. The hunched back, craned neck, lanky arms and facial features are nothing like any other race I've encountered. I should never feel sorry for these things, even though they can appear so sad and pathetic.

I think this could have been the gravest thing the Nazis underestimated. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

Exactly. It can be hard, I know. When I was "friends" with a jew years and years ago as a teenager (looking back, I think he probably saw me more as his pet goy or whatever), he displayed emotions, sympathy, and other things that we would think monstrous communistic hive aliens at the soul level wouldn't be able to feel (like when he was upset that his dog died). It can be a surprise to some to see their displays of seeming humanity, but it doesn't matter. They are hostile to us on a soul level, and it will always come out sooner or later. They are what they are, and we are what we are. They prosper when we suffer, and we prosper when we are left alone without them.

sublimestatanist said:
jrvan said:

Absolutely, the mere mention of jews is a destructive phenomenon, because they don't deserve to be mentioned. Although the title of the post reminded me strongly of what happened in Norway in the 90s when there was a series of systematic church burnings. What a good time those events were then.

All churches were built either on top of pagan temples or on land where ley lines pass. Seeing how these are feeding points where vortices are kept up to empower the enemy they should all be repurposed. Burning them might feel good or right but when they're rebuilt with your tax money it doesn't feel so good, does it? I've had dreams of a future where all of these objects are used to the opposite effect of what they're doing now. Send the greys back home or better yet instant collective demise. Than the energy of the earth, its children and some more can be directed to blast the fuck out of those filthy reptiloids behind this war, with proper guidance of course. How does that sound? The instrument being used against us will also get what's coming.

Why not, when anything's possible?

BrightSpace666 said:
Absolutely, the mere mention of jews is a destructive phenomenon, because they don't deserve to be mentioned. Although the title of the post reminded me strongly of what happened in Norway in the 90s when there was a series of systematic church burnings. What a good time those events were then.

I was thinking the same thing! It was indeed a wonderful time in history - xianists panicking while the spirit of Paganism rose against the enemy. It just goes to show how a small chain of events can create monumental shifts. I'm sure you saw the interview with Gaahl from Gorgoroth. I can't get over how much I love it.
Here it is just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmkJAl96BU

There was also an arsonist (18-year-old guy) in Victoria BC that burnt down 3 masonic lodges last year. The article mentioned that "more than a dozen premiers have had connections to the organization."

Of course, basically all the politicians and cops are Freemasons. I only studied this a bit yet I'm finding a lot of it parallels with jewry, one thing being the concept of Solomon and the two pillars. They also have one of those filthy UNholy xian books in every lodge.

The more I learn the more I realize every religion (save from SS) connects to those aliens who shouldn't be named or overly talked about. Thanks for pointing that out for me BTW. I get carried away sometimes. Lately I've been a little freaked out by the EMF weapons the government uses. For example, 1998 US Patent: Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity.

I definitely need to look to the positives and keep studying things like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Vedas, ancient Greece and such. That and I need to not worry about EMF weapons and things... I'm sure with enough self care, meditation, high vibration, etc these things shouldn't affect me. No need for tinfoil hats or walls I think.

sublimestatanist said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I was thinking the same thing! It was indeed a wonderful time in history - xianists panicking while the spirit of Paganism rose against the enemy. It just goes to show how a small chain of events can create monumental shifts. I'm sure you saw the interview with Gaahl from Gorgoroth. I can't get over how much I love it.
Here it is just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmkJAl96BU

There was also an arsonist (18-year-old guy) in Victoria BC that burnt down 3 masonic lodges last year. The article mentioned that "more than a dozen premiers have had connections to the organization."

Of course, basically all the politicians and cops are Freemasons. I only studied this a bit yet I'm finding a lot of it parallels with jewry, one thing being the concept of Solomon and the two pillars. They also have one of those filthy UNholy xian books in every lodge.

The more I learn the more I realize every religion (save from SS) connects to those aliens who shouldn't be named or overly talked about. Thanks for pointing that out for me BTW. I get carried away sometimes. Lately I've been a little freaked out by the EMF weapons the government uses. For example, 1998 US Patent: Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity.

I definitely need to look to the positives and keep studying things like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Vedas, ancient Greece and such. That and I need to not worry about EMF weapons and things... I'm sure with enough self care, meditation, high vibration, etc these things shouldn't affect me. No need for tinfoil hats or walls I think.

Yes, people panicked that the temples of the enemy of the people were burning to the ground. It's about the same phenomenon as if someone stole 100 people's money and they fell while fleeing, but the 100 people took pity on them and came to their aid, and the thief ran away. This is a typical example of human ignorance caused by infected jewry.

Systematic learning is important, and none of the "religions" are compatible with JoS, as there is a monumental difference between them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back