Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions and Thoughts on RTRs

sublimestatanist

Hello all. I've been getting this very weird feeling with RTRs lately.

I keep getting flooded with negative emotions that make me feel anger, disgust and lament. I get this surprisingly powerful feeling from the Hebrew letters, yet it feels perverted and evil. I pondered why after an RTR today and I had this thought that popped in my mind that said "Egypt" so I Googled it:

Is Hebrew related to Egyptian?
Yes, Hebrew is related to ancient Egyptian. Both are Afro-Asiatic languages. Hebrew is more closely related to Modern Egyptian Arabic (both are Semitic languages).

They even stole elements of the ancient Egyptian language! Unreal... I thank you, our Father Satan, for this revelation.

I guess my question is are these feelings normal? It's getting to a point where doing RTRs is very unpleasant but I keep pushing through. It just sometimes feels like I'm hitting my head against a wall.

The only relief is after my affirmations and then after cleaning. During cleaning I'm noticing my energy doesn't flow smoothly like it normally does and I keep visualizing this sticky black stuff, almost like tar. It takes a lot of effort to get this stuff completely out of me.

Does anyone know where this stuff comes from? I'm thinking it must be daily exposure to people... I see a lot of people everyday.

One final question: Where should I visualize my chakra points? I'm finding it's easier to visualize them directly in front of the spine, near the centre of the body, yet I've read somewhere that they should be in the spine. I have this tendency to see that as the entry-point, same as the front/torso. Any thoughts there?

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for so many questions.

Maybe you are not as cleaned enough. It takes time to be fully cleaned. The Frtr should help you in reversing the curses and so eliminate the negative energy you see.

Of course make sure you increase your cleaning if you feel this much negative energy.

There is the moon cycles you can use too, it helps speed up the cleaning of your soul in much less time.

Personally when I do the FRTR:
1) I feel good because I feel my soul free from Jewish curses
2) My emotions are more positive because I feel like I'm doing justice, fixing the world and punishing this evil race (being emotions, however, they are personal and therefore tend to vary from person to person).

Right now I'm working really, really, really hard on RTRs. I'm cursing these damned Jews very well. It is normal to feel disgust, hatred and anger against these beings. These beings are evil incarnate in every sense a being could be something evil in every way.

Precisely for this reason it is a pleasure for me to curse them. Because it is such a right thing that it is even a moral duty. So I never say: "that's boring now I have to do the RTR as well", on the contrary for me it's something I do with pleasure.

Best of all, the RTRs work. And they're also the thing that works the most against them. This motivates me even more.

We are Satanists. We have knowledge and power. When you have knowledge and power you don't just sit there doing nothing and thinking about how beautiful you are and that's it. When you have knowledge and power you have above all responsibilities. The more advanced you are, the more this thing should be developed.

Precisely for this reason, for me it is a great sense of responsibility to make RTRs as well as a pleasure. RTR is something GOOD. It is justice that advances. It is the welfare of society. RTR itself is that.

Obviously mine is a very generic speech, but that's what I sincerely think.
This is my opinion.

The location of the human soul in the body is the spine.

So I'd say the chakras are on the spine which is in the middle of the body.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
sublimestatanist said:
Hello all. I've been getting this very weird feeling with RTRs lately.

I keep getting flooded with negative emotions that make me feel anger, disgust and lament. I get this surprisingly powerful feeling from the Hebrew letters, yet it feels perverted and evil. I pondered why after an RTR today and I had this thought that popped in my mind that said "Egypt" so I Googled it:

Yes, Hebrew is related to ancient Egyptian. Both are Afro-Asiatic languages. Hebrew is more closely related to Modern Egyptian Arabic (both are Semitic languages).

They even stole elements of the ancient Egyptian language! Unreal... I thank you, our Father Satan, for this revelation.

I guess my question is are these feelings normal? It's getting to a point where doing RTRs is very unpleasant but I keep pushing through. It just sometimes feels like I'm hitting my head against a wall.

The only relief is after my affirmations and then after cleaning. During cleaning I'm noticing my energy doesn't flow smoothly like it normally does and I keep visualizing this sticky black stuff, almost like tar. It takes a lot of effort to get this stuff completely out of me.

Does anyone know where this stuff comes from? I'm thinking it must be daily exposure to people... I see a lot of people everyday.

One final question: Where should I visualize my chakra points? I'm finding it's easier to visualize them directly in front of the spine, near the centre of the body, yet I've read somewhere that they should be in the spine. I have this tendency to see that as the entry-point, same as the front/torso. Any thoughts there?

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for so many questions.

Yep! Those feelings are normal as in today's enemy controlled world, there are a lot pf negatice energies and aliens that are trying to make you feel upset or even depressed after doing the RTR.

I have the same experiences too, since I do a lot of RTRs and it feels very hard for me to keep up my mind because of certain mental scars that are caused by jewsus and its enemies.

Until the churches of islam, xianity are fully destroyed, we need to do the RTRs continuously, as this is the only way to break the enemy corruption that is in today's world.

Moreover, remember to do aura of protection meditation and aura cleaning one in order to escape such negative influences.

And, as a final note, the aliens and jewsus are feeling very afraid and hopeless in the face of the Gods and our RTRs, and, sooner or later, the aliens will die and we will be free.

Satanas Vindice my friend.
Satanas Vindice.

Hail Satan :)

This was a comfort to read, thank you for helping me out there. I guess these negative forces are something that can't be avoided and I've also had my share of mental/emotional scars from the past. The enemy can be relentless in their attempt to divert us from focus. I'll keep at it and take the much valuable advice provided herein.

It's great to know we're making a difference so I'll do my best not to slack off like I used to. Life is pretty darn short so I'll make the most of the one I have.

NakedPluto said:
For how long have you done RTRs?

I can't lie here, it's been rough. I've been at it on-and-off for about a year. I'd have a good week, take a week off and go back at it. Other times it was a few times a week.

For the past week I've been keeping at it daily. The cleaning part to me seems much harder than the actual RTR but I guess this comes with experience.

My biggest problem has been distractions from videos... learning history, current events, etc. After work I feel completely worn out and I have this inner inclination to distract myself by seeking to improve myself with learning. The reason I suppose is because I feel like my tiredness makes meditation feel painstaking and ineffective.

I have this profound desire to know everything and be able to point anything out to anyone regarding any subject. Getting there seems impossible though as there are PhD historians who only study one culture, language or subject their entire lives and even they don't know everything about the subject and have biases.

I guess mediation and exercise is something I really need to whip myself in shape in as we can't all have a photographic memory and an IQ off-the-charts. I do shift work and my sleep is a mess. I'm extremely obsessed with health though and only eat home-prepared organic meals and make sure I get above every nutrient's RDIs. I won't even buy organic vegetables at major stores that are under the 'water sprayer' things and I only use 0 ppm (purified) water. I also have a very black-and-white way of thinking about things.

Lately I noticed drinking herbal tea and lighting candles seems to help me get in the right mental and spiritual state for some reason. Since I work as a cashier my mind at work is always go-go-go and I live a fast-paced life.

I don't know, I guess I'm an extreme person who struggles with balance. It's something I'm working on though, starting with capping my screen time and using candle light to instead meditate and read books. Self discipline is tough but I know I can do it.

luis said:
Maybe you are not as cleaned enough. It takes time to be fully cleaned. The Frtr should help you in reversing the curses and so eliminate the negative energy you see.

Of course make sure you increase your cleaning if you feel this much negative energy.

There is the moon cycles you can use too, it helps speed up the cleaning of your soul in much less time.

Thank you, I'll work on this. I tend to only do mediation at night. I'll add an RTR and cleaning regime to my mornings as well. Even cleaning my aura in short intervals at work and at home (doing dishes, etc) might be a good idea. I live with xians and I'm around NPCs very often. These things probably factor in as well, so I'll take this more seriously going forward.

Thanks again for the suggestions. Moon cycles are a good thing to note! If I understand right energies are most powerful during a full moon and least powerful during a void moon. I've noticed mediation seems very powerful during a full moon and good things seem to just happen.

I'll try using runes and magical squares also. I need to get myself more familiar with those.

Personal Growth said:

I see, this makes sense! I guess our (light body?) isn't identical in every way to our physical body and doesn't line up the same, hence why I perhaps view my astral form's chakras being more centred and not towards my back.

With more practice I'm sure it will become more clear and instinctual for me. Thanks for the tip. I'll try not to overthink things and learn by spiritual feeling above physical awareness.

sublimestatanist said:
luis said:

Thank you, I'll work on this. I tend to only do mediation at night. I'll add an RTR and cleaning regime to my mornings as well. Even cleaning my aura in short intervals at work and at home (doing dishes, etc) might be a good idea. I live with xians and I'm around NPCs very often. These things probably factor in as well, so I'll take this more seriously going forward.

Thanks again for the suggestions. Moon cycles are a good thing to note! If I understand right energies are most powerful during a full moon and least powerful during a void moon. I've noticed mediation seems very powerful during a full moon and good things seem to just happen.

I'll try using runes and magical squares also. I need to get myself more familiar with those.
Vibrations would be the best thing for your cleaning. If you have some time during your day when there is no one around try to do even a small cleaning with vibrations. About the moon cycles I was talking about this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58191, its very powerful. Good luck with your advancement :)

there is this negative entities and the grays they try there best to stop us from doing the FRTR

focus on uor gods and shut them they can do nothing when one has a strong mind

so you have to be careful build a strong AOP and ask father satan for assistance

just say this praybefore the ritual : In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

do the FRTR on this timer https://evilgoy.com/ for more effective

i feel great after doing the FRTR i don't know why you are struggle

use surea for cleaning

hopefully you are not a jew trying to spread fear

HAIL SATAN

sublimestatanist said:
Personal Growth said:

I see, this makes sense! I guess our (light body?) isn't identical in every way to our physical body and doesn't line up the same, hence why I perhaps view my astral form's chakras being more centred and not towards my back.

With more practice I'm sure it will become more clear and instinctual for me. Thanks for the tip. I'll try not to overthink things and learn by spiritual feeling above physical awareness.

This is not from my experience but it makes sense.

I read that in a book called: 'The Medical Mafia', by Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctot.

She said the location of the soul is the spine.

sublimestatanist said:
NakedPluto said:

I can't lie here, it's been rough. I've been at it on-and-off for about a year. I'd have a good week, take a week off and go back at it. Other times it was a few times a week.

For the past week I've been keeping at it daily. The cleaning part to me seems much harder than the actual RTR but I guess this comes with experience.

My biggest problem has been distractions from videos... learning history, current events, etc. After work I feel completely worn out and I have this inner inclination to distract myself by seeking to improve myself with learning. The reason I suppose is because I feel like my tiredness makes meditation feel painstaking and ineffective.

I have this profound desire to know everything and be able to point anything out to anyone regarding any subject. Getting there seems impossible though as there are PhD historians who only study one culture, language or subject their entire lives and even they don't know everything about the subject and have biases.

I guess mediation and exercise is something I really need to whip myself in shape in as we can't all have a photographic memory and an IQ off-the-charts. I do shift work and my sleep is a mess. I'm extremely obsessed with health though and only eat home-prepared organic meals and make sure I get above every nutrient's RDIs. I won't even buy organic vegetables at major stores that are under the 'water sprayer' things and I only use 0 ppm (purified) water. I also have a very black-and-white way of thinking about things.

Lately I noticed drinking herbal tea and lighting candles seems to help me get in the right mental and spiritual state for some reason. Since I work as a cashier my mind at work is always go-go-go and I live a fast-paced life.

I don't know, I guess I'm an extreme person who struggles with balance. It's something I'm working on though, starting with capping my screen time and using candle light to instead meditate and read books. Self discipline is tough but I know I can do it.

I understand. When you have time and do plan this, it is important to have done the RTRs daily for 40 days with cleaning afterward as well. Just like a permanent working.

You can also do a 9-day cycle of your chosen God ritual.

With the above two, you will feel amazing and anything negative will dissipate. This will stay in the soul.

i feel great after doing the FRTR i don't know what's your problem don't be fear and afraid

be sure to start on this timer
https://evilgoy.com/

light up a candle

ask father SATAN for assistance
say this prayer :
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

try to imagine all Jewish energy that stick on you during the day at work erased

put our Gods Sigel in front of you look at them while affirming

finally clean using surea
do it for 40 and you will be fine

NakedPluto said:
sublimestatanist said:
NakedPluto said:

I understand. When you have time and do plan this, it is important to have done the RTRs daily for 40 days with cleaning afterward as well. Just like a permanent working.

With the above two, you will feel amazing and anything negative will dissipate. This will stay in the soul.

Thank you NakedPluto for your feedback. I'll add that 9-day ritual cycle you mentioned. Do I just pick any, such as the Astarte ritual?
Also, should it be in the first 9 days of the 40-day working?

NakedPluto said:
sublimestatanist said:
NakedPluto said:

I have this question about 40days cycle. Isha foundation says all the time that 40days is good when practice is done 2 times a day, but if practice is done 1 time a day it is best to do it for 90 days to be ingrained to the soul. I know this knowledge should be truthful because it is said by Sadhguru also. But JoS says that practice just should be done 40days in a row, without more details to it… so according for example to Isha Foundation source should it be done twice a day for 40days? Or it is nonsense and it is okay just to do it once a day for 40days?

In my situation I noticed it’s best just to do FRTR no matter what.. when those bad thoughts and emotions comes hard way I just do it but just a little bit slower and with more focus while being aware of all those distractions no matter how not comfortable I feel then, and after some days when I completely have got trough it find myself doing RTR with bigger joy and enthusiasm and more easily than before, and even if those damn distractions starts to kick in again, I feel confident and it can’t take me anymore because this is not the first time it is there and because I have done it dozens of times so then even it is still there, it just don’t take my attention anymore because I am bored already to play with it, so I don’t choose to do that anymore.

You see persistence works wonders. Btw FRTR should be done daily so that Satanic path would be experienced fully…

FRTR is like meditation where you climb this hill, you can use it for your development also, go trough yourself by doing this, put everything there, make it vent, do it trough all kind of strangest distractions, and it will take you trough all of this, it’s like a car into which you sit and drive for a while only forward by looking trough a window and seeing what the hell is going around but you keep your hands on the steerwheel to not crush that car, because what other kind of machine if not this can drive you into most phenomenal and positive future…

Just appreciate that by your love and tenacity, it is a real gift, I believe all practices we are doing, cleaning, advancing, expanding it is just so that we would be able to do this right actions at all times.

TerKorian666 said:
I have this question about 40days cycle. Isha foundation says all the time that 40days is good when practice is done 2 times a day, but if practice is done 1 time a day it is best to do it for 90 days to be ingrained to the soul. I know this knowledge should be truthful because it is said by Sadhguru also. But JoS says that practice just should be done 40days in a row, without more details to it… so according for example to Isha Foundation source should it be done twice a day for 40days? Or it is nonsense and it is okay just to do it once a day for 40days?

I think the reasoning behind the 2 times for 40 days is for psychological influence so that a mental habit can be ingrained.

This might be alright with meditations and meditative, ritualistic approaches.

As for what we do here, magical workings are whole another subject. This is a level above everything else.

Unless there is a meditation for habits of mental and emotional intelligence, there's no need to do any working two times a day.

Sadhguru is right in initiating to beginner friendly levels the mass people, and addressing the psychological dimensions. But for real practice, there is no need to do it 2 times.

sublimestatanist said:

Egyptian is not African or Asian. Egyptians all were White.

And hebrew also is not African or Asian. It is jew.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Egyptian is not African or Asian. Egyptians all were White.

And hebrew also is not African or Asian. It is jew.

Interesting, I never knew that about Egypt. :-D
Looking into it a little I discovered that researcher Giuseppe Sergi (1901) suggested they were Eurafricans (Africans of European descent).

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias for clearing up my confusion.

It's interesting but I think the Aryan people lived in various regions. There is a race of indigenous people located in Northern Japan called the 'Ainu' people who look very Caucasian.

I also recall hearing about white people in ancient India (relating to Vedas or something).

The white race really is amazing in its history and accomplishments. There's probably a lot of stuff we wouldn't have today if it wasn't for the white race, yet celebrating any of this is called 'white supremacy' in modern terminology. It's absolutely insidious what the jews have done and are continuing to do with history.

I have felt this too Jews have always attempted to turn humankind away from the Gods. Egypt was the beginning of this migration/corruption and in time, Rome too. This is worthy of all the emotions you described.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back