Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone here tried vibrating MUA?

As most people here probably know already, AUM originally was a Sanskrit mantra associated with universal power which amplifies and cleanses whatever it's directed at, much like the solar plexus. What some people might not know is that each letter represents a different individual thing: A represents creation, U represents manifestation and M represents destruction.

So AUM represents creation, manifestation and destruction, but the mantra itself doesn't appear to be destructive. It appears that perhaps the mantra is actually interchangeable, or even an equation, notifying that creation requires destruction but in it's popular formation "creation" is the intended result of manifestation while "destruction" of negative energy is the outcome.

MUA, or destruction is the the intended result while the creation of negative energy is the outcome, perhaps might be applicable in black magick. I don't know for sure, but when I tried vibrating this variation it made me feel anxious. I know I'm onto something here, I just can't tell yet if it's applicable to anything practical.

Why would anyone and why would you experiment on yourself.

Black magic with vibrations with Sanskrit mantras is deadly without nullifying afterwards the vibrations raised.

In the most adept way and ability, one can't fully separate from the body of work, of energy - vibrational frequencies created. So this requires quick nullifying on the self and surrounding.

Nobody should experiment with reverse Sanskrit mantras. Not only can prove deadly, dangerous, one might not even know the correct variation and order for black magic, neither the correct way to do it and nullify it.

Might be just as simple might be not. It is with a reason.

Even positive Sanskrit mantras while done improperly can bring disasters to one’s life. I have heard there is a lot of proves for this and I remember Sadhguru was told story how one women was chanting Gayatri mantra without any preparation just like a song while she was in traffic in her car, and she lost her voice and couldn’t speak anymore… here is that video, from 11:00 you can see https://youtu.be/nEF8C7Ph9Z4
If mantras which are not created to make harm, done without certain clarity can bring such disappointments, try to imagine what kind of effects can bring those which are created for destruction(done without any knowledge about it, just like that.)

653262725725724 said:
As most people here probably know already, AUM originally was a Sanskrit mantra associated with universal power which amplifies and cleanses whatever it's directed at, much like the solar plexus. What some people might not know is that each letter represents a different individual thing: A represents creation, U represents manifestation and M represents destruction.

So AUM represents creation, manifestation and destruction, but the mantra itself doesn't appear to be destructive. It appears that perhaps the mantra is actually interchangeable, or even an equation, notifying that creation requires destruction but in it's popular formation "creation" is the intended result of manifestation while "destruction" of negative energy is the outcome.

MUA, or destruction is the the intended result while the creation of negative energy is the outcome, perhaps might be applicable in black magick. I don't know for sure, but when I tried vibrating this variation it made me feel anxious. I know I'm onto something here, I just can't tell yet if it's applicable to anything practical.

Yea but AUM is also the trinity force of creation, A the Father, U the Mother, and M the Child. It is the mantra of creation and space. It is also the one letter mantra, the A is being fully expressed by the UM.

653262725725724 said:

I highly doubt MUA would have this effect. Generally reversing this word wouldn't do much, but is not even necessary. MUA, AMU and so on, would likely revolve around the already known effects. The Rishis of the East have rightfully placed these as AUM and not in inverse motion, as this is the best manifestation for the power of the letters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
653262725725724 said:

I highly doubt MUA would have this effect. Generally reversing this word wouldn't do much, but is not even necessary. MUA, AMU and so on, would likely revolve around the already known effects. The Rishis of the East have rightfully placed these as AUM and not in inverse motion, as this is the best manifestation for the power of the letters.

I thought the same thing after writing this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back