Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you change rosaries in the middle of a working?

SatanicSlytherin

Website
vovina-de-micaloz.deviantart.com
Not exactly sure where to post this, but...

I finally made my own rosary today, and was wondering if I could switch to using it? I'm in the middle of a Planetary Square, currently.

The old one was made by a friend's ex, and quite frankly I wasn't sure if I should be using it in the first place - thus the new rosary with proper bead count and better quality materials.

Both rosaries are for white magick workings.

Tirnenn said:

I finally made my own rosary today, and was wondering if I could switch to using it? I'm in the middle of a Planetary Square, currently.

The old one was made by a friend's ex, and quite frankly I wasn't sure if I should be using it in the first place - thus the new rosary with proper bead count and better quality materials.

Finish the working .then replace it... It's ok if you're gonna be upgrading the pendant with stones.

You're only using it to count, the rosary itself holds bo power, so you should be fine. I don't see how anything bad can come out of changing your counting method mid working.

Tirnenn said:

In your case it is fine to switch it up. You should have 2 rosaries if you plan to do black and white magick.

When you use a rosary for black magick, it can hold to those energies, which can mess with another working for something beneficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back