Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Swiss subcutaneous microchip

SeguaceDiSatana

In the last few hours here in Italy a lot of articles have come out about this microchip under the skin that allows you to pay without having to use cash. The comments of the Italians are very positive because everyone has complained. But in Switzerland they say it's normal to pay with the subcutaneous chip.

What I wouldn't want is for some rabbi to say that by law people who pay with a chip have an advantage over those who pay in cash (I always pay in cash) or even that payments with a chip would be mandatory. Which it seems to me that in Italy they already do with the credit card: I believe that if you use the credit card you have benefits compared to those who use cash, but I'm not sure.

I'm sorry but when it comes to invasive technology I always panic. I'm terrified of losing my humanity to any of these crazy rabbis. This news always worries me.

Please excuse me for the topic, but I would like to know if there is anything to worry about. I know the Jews have definitely lost and they are expected to be pushing these horrendous programs into our world as much as possible right now, but even the microchip I hoped I would never actually see.

Thank you, sorry again!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
In the last few hours here in Italy a lot of articles have come out about this microchip under the skin that allows you to pay without having to use cash. The comments of the Italians are very positive because everyone has complained. But in Switzerland they say it's normal to pay with the subcutaneous chip.

What I wouldn't want is for some rabbi to say that by law people who pay with a chip have an advantage over those who pay in cash (I always pay in cash) or even that payments with a chip would be mandatory. Which it seems to me that in Italy they already do with the credit card: I believe that if you use the credit card you have benefits compared to those who use cash, but I'm not sure.

I'm sorry but when it comes to invasive technology I always panic. I'm terrified of losing my humanity to any of these crazy rabbis. This news always worries me.

Please excuse me for the topic, but I would like to know if there is anything to worry about. I know the Jews have definitely lost and they are expected to be pushing these horrendous programs into our world as much as possible right now, but even the microchip I hoped I would never actually see.

Thank you, sorry again!

Online payment and credit card are good things. What excuse do they use to integrate technology with biology? There is no need and there will be no need.

What do you think about using fingerprint instead of password for credit cards?

Sunny said:

I don't find cash or credit card payments inconvenient. Even having to use the fingerprint. As long as it's MY fingerprint it's fine for me. The thing I wonder is what sense it makes that now there is this trend of people who have a microchip in Switzerland. Does it cost them that much to enter a PIN to pay or just take the credit card out of their wallet? However, I believe that the operation to have the chip implanted costs from what I have read. So I think for now it's just a "luxury" of the (spoiled) rich.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Sunny said:

I don't find cash or credit card payments inconvenient. Even having to use the fingerprint. As long as it's MY fingerprint it's fine for me. The thing I wonder is what sense it makes that now there is this trend of people who have a microchip in Switzerland. Does it cost them that much to enter a PIN to pay or just take the credit card out of their wallet? However, I believe that the operation to have the chip implanted costs from what I have read. So I think for now it's just a "luxury" of the (spoiled) rich.

All over the world they have been working on this type of microchip. One of my favourite films is like James Bond. I once saw a film like that, it wasn't James, it was something else. It was a CIA movie, they removed an agent's tooth and put a porcelain tooth with microchips in it. They told them that this is for GPS and if they tried to remove the tooth, his head would explode because there was also a microbomb there.

Don't worry much about that because the Gentiles are not crazy and stupid like the Jews. This tendency is due to the natural advancement and instinct of domination. For the time being Humanity only has intellect and technology and therefore only relies on these. Humanity must also have spirituality and will use and bring all these things into perfect balance.

SeguaceDiSatana said:

Thank you, sorry again!

I live in Switzerland and I never saw anyone use anything like what you claim.
You fell for fake news.

Resist this garbage as much as possible. It doesn't matter what other people do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back