Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorry for the barrage of threads but I have another question about race.

Aquarius

A jew is always a jew. They are equally cockroaches who will suffer when the time comes.

Ok so to clear this up, jews are still jews no matter how far back their jewish roots go. See they have a jewish soul not a gentile soul so it doesn't matter how far back. It doesn't matter how much gentile DNA they've bred themselves with, they are still a jew. They are all equally our enemy. kike soul cannot be bred out by making offspring with gentiles, because the gentile that would have been, will not be reincarnated into a jewish vessel. Gentile soul will be reincarnated into a gentile body. Hope this makes sense!

Primal said:
So far, here's what I have learned...

# 1: As a good Satanist, don't have sex with a person of a different race than you.

# 2: Jews are the enemy.

So here's my next question...

If Oscar is one tenth Jew and Derrick is nine tenths Jew, do we discriminate against them equally? Or should Derrick be treated much shittier than one tenth Jewscar?

Any % jewish DNA means a jewish soul is inside, so have no mercy. They're all equal trash.

Also race mixing is completely unnatural, it's not about being a good Satanist, it's about following nature's laws.

The one drop rule applies to jews. Even 1% of jew dna means the person has a jew soul.

Aquarius said:
A jew is always a jew. They are equally cockroaches who will suffer when the time comes.

Please do not insult the cockroaches. They are truly wonderful creatures and the first animals on earth to develop society. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and feed my bearded dragon.

Have a great day

Shemsu said:
Aquarius said:

Please do not insult the cockroaches. They are truly wonderful creatures and the first animals on earth to develop society. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and feed my bearded dragon.

Have a great day

That's not a cockroach. It's a Water Bug. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back