Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fun ways to prove how delusional xians are

I've found a great way to out xians for how delusional they are, Just simply ask one if your god asked you to kill me right now, would you? Unsurprisingly many will say "if it's god's will" It opens up a can of worms on how delusional they are and helps show many other's around too.

For the less delusional who say No! And ask you why would I? Don't forget to bring up Genesis 22
where their "god" literally asks Abraham to kill his own child and he was actually going to do it... It may help them lose faith in the bullshit and start to question things.

Obviously be careful with this, don't ask if you think it will harm you, or put you in danger. Be smart about it and use it if you find yourself in an argument where an xian is trying to force their bullshit on you. And Only ask when if it's SAFE to do so, don't put yourself in danger if you're speaking to someone you don't trust or don't know, because you have no idea know how they may react. And have fun with this.

SapphireDragon said:
I've found a great way to out xians for how delusional they are, Just simply ask one if your god asked you to kill me right now, would you? Unsurprisingly many will say "if it's god's will" It opens up a can of worms on how delusional they are and helps show many other's around too.
Then -

YOU: punches christian square in the jaw What? You made me feel threatened and afraid for my life. Besides - you have to turn the other cheek. Now let me punch you again.
CHRISTIAN: cries and whinges in pain
YOU: What? Your "god" didn't tell you this was going to happen? It must have been its will. Then again, you have to bear your cross (rather, get a-- build a heavy cross, then carry it forever), so let me at you again.

It may help them lose faith in the bullshit and start to question things.
You might have 'planted the seed', but unfortunately that seed is covered and strangled and thirsting of water and direct sunlight by all of the other brainwashing, mind-raping weeds in the christian. I doubt very much that it would help them lose faith in the bullshit and start questioning things very much at all. You'd have to clear up that garden of poison weeds, which is not your job to do - noting that the christian knows exactly where and how to be safe in that minefield. While you try to clean up the poison ivy, you will be met with the christian hugging, caressing and not letting go of the weeds in their life. As for trying to clean up the poison ivy, according to https://www.preen.com/learn/lawn-garden-tips/weed-control/get-rid-of-weeds/five-myths-about-poison-ivy -

1. You don’t have to touch poison-ivy plants to get the rash.
The perpetrator in poison ivy is a potent rash-causing oil called urushiol. That oil easily transfers from plants to objects to people – including tools, clothing, shoe bottoms, pets, even stray soccer balls retrieved from a weedy area. Many people get rashes without ever touching or even seeing a poison-ivy plant.

One preventive step is keeping the yard as weed-free as possible.

Others include:

• Washing clothes immediately after working outside
  • Bathing pets and washing objects that have gone into untended areas
  • Wearing protective creams such as Ivy Block, Tecnu, Multi-Shield, or buji Block when working outside
  • Washing exposed skin ASAP with soap and water if you suspect you’ve come in contact with poison-ivy plants or something with the oil.

Rashes usually can be stopped if you wash within 15 minutes of contact.

2. You can get a rash even in winter or when poison-ivy plants are dead.
Urushiol oil is in every part of a poison-ivy plant, not just the leaves, and it can remain viable even after plants are dead.

That means you can still get a rash by pulling leafless vines in winter or handling vines after you’ve killed them with a weed-killer. Some people have had their worst rashes in winter.

The rash-causing Urushiol oil can remain viable for as long as five years after poison-ivy plants are dead.

3. You’re never guaranteed to be immune.
About 85 percent of the population gets rashes from poison ivy.

Some people are more sensitive than others, with ages 5 to 20 being the most sensitive age range. Sensitivity tends to lessen for people from their 30s on.

However, just because you touch poison ivy and don’t get a rash one day, doesn’t mean you won’t get a rash another day. You could get a rash next touch – especially if you get more oil on your skin. In other words, it’s possible for people who never got a rash before to suddenly get one at an older age.

You can’t build immunity by eating poison-ivy leaves either. That’s a dangerous myth that could cause a serious rash in your throat.

4. Burning or weed-whacking poison ivy is even more harmful than touching it.
One of the worst ways to tackle poison ivy is to cut it down with a string trimmer. That spews oil, throwing it on your clothes and possibly getting it in your eyes or nose.

Worst of all is burning yanked or dead poison-ivy plants. Urushiol oil gets in the smoke, and if that’s breathed, a very painful and possibly even fatal rash can affect your lung lining.

Never mow, weed-whack, or burn poison-ivy plants – dead or alive.

Learn safe techniques for getting rid of poison ivy and further equip yourself to be able to identify the vine.

5. The rash itself is not contagious.
Despite the ease with which you can get a rash from poison ivy, you won’t get a rash by touching someone’s rash or blisters, which typically occur two to three days after oil exposure.

However, there’s a chance you could get a rash if the person hasn’t washed oil from the skin. The same goes for spreading the rash around your body. The fluid in the rash won’t spread the reaction, but any left-over oil could.

so while the garden of the christian's Mind and Soul is a mess... you'd best just go home and leave the christian to rot in it, so s/he can (still not) save his/her own Soul. This about poison ivy above is about the actual plant. It works quite well for explaining christians and how toxic (its scientific name is Toxicodendron radicans) they are, in various ways.

don't put yourself in danger if you're speaking to someone you don't trust or don't know, because you have no idea know how they may react.
One might not be in Physical danger, but the christian might either be argumentative or go off in a huff because you offended their belief, instead of strengthening their knowledge - rather, lack thereof. Of course, if any christian threatens you, then they either would be ignorant or, or just ignoriong, "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other cheek", etc.

I absolutely agree. I meant maybe it will help them doubt in the bullshit mainly aimed at less brainwashed new xians. It may do nothing but it could plant a seed in younger people so they look elsewhere other than pisstianity. However, older xians will simply just argue and not give a shit. I just love stirring the pot with them lol. Also, I recently have been finding several xian religious tracts around my workplace so I've been finding fun ways to destroy them.

I have been collecting some things - not quite fun things, but some might be fun - about how stupid christians are. One example is that I knew christian A who said to now-non-christian B who I knew after I knew A, that Animals don't have Souls after B's dog died (some comfort that is). Various things about Animals - both pets and other - I have been collecting, to show that they obviously have Souls - even silly things like e.g. the cute things pet dogs do with a Baby or their Boy or Girl to protect them, etc. Another example is InTeLlIgEnT dEsIgN - wild Animals being idiots, or having been "designed" stupidly. A third example is christian censorship - deleting comment replies and blocking accounts/free speech for anything that opposes their infantile, retarded fantasies.

These may be fun for some. For me, the iNtElLiGenT dEsIgnEr "god" one would be fun out of these three.

FancyMancy said:
I have been collecting some things - not quite fun things, but some might be fun - about how stupid christians are. One example is that I knew christian A who said to now-non-christian B who I knew after I knew A, that Animals don't have Souls after B's dog died (some comfort that is). Various things about Animals - both pets and other - I have been collecting, to show that they obviously have Souls - even silly things like e.g. the cute things pet dogs do with a Baby or their Boy or Girl to protect them, etc. Another example is InTeLlIgEnT dEsIgN - wild Animals being idiots, or having been "designed" stupidly. A third example is christian censorship - deleting comment replies and blocking accounts/free speech for anything that opposes their infantile, retarded fantasies.

These may be fun for some. For me, the iNtElLiGenT dEsIgnEr "god" one would be fun out of these three.

The same xians and muslims will also tell you shit like :" oooooh there are angels in this universe and they are basically rules that god put here so if you walk around and step on a flower you will have to pray karmic price for it. Cuz i know gnosis n shieeeet "

Im not joking i literally heard that from a muslim.

SapphireDragon said:

For the less delusional who say No! And ask you why would I? Don't forget to bring up Genesis 22
where their "god" literally asks Abraham to kill his own child and he was actually going to do it... It may help them lose faith in the bullshit and start to question things.

Obviously be careful with this, don't ask if you think it will harm you, or put you in danger. Be smart about it and use it if you find yourself in an argument where an xian is trying to force their bullshit on you. And Only ask when if it's SAFE to do so, don't put yourself in danger if you're speaking to someone you don't trust or don't know, because you have no idea know how they may react. And have fun with this.
I don't even want to have spiritual warfare tbh..I'm leaning towards more so re education.

Caspian said:
FancyMancy said:

The same xians and muslims will also tell you shit like :" oooooh there are angels in this universe and they are basically rules that god put here so if you walk around and step on a flower you will have to pray karmic price for it. Cuz i know gnosis n shieeeet "

Im not joking i literally heard that from a muslim.
The muslims I have encountered and spoke with seem to be down to Earth (while sometimes saying "my culture" or "our culture", rather than "my/our religion"). Then again, I don't hang out with any.

Regarding the karmic price of flower-stepping - you should have asked him/her about the butterfly effect! I bet that would have shut them up!

You could always tell them the contradictions of the bible. say (acts 7)- says moses was worshiping moloch in the wilderness,an ask them if the new testament was truth why are they attacking the old testament,but knowing how brainwashed Xians are they would reeeeeeeeeeee, yes I know moloch is a scapegoat but I'm always reminding people of that verse, so they can atleast use on xians, so xians can stop being brainwashed,but it is a work in progress with xians

These memes posted by my Xian whistleblower ex-friends on social media proves the mental fucktardery of their existence, they literally post them week by week by week, and when you go to militantly Xian communities, it "shows" in their quality of life:

ce1983762ec3e145ec3099684e65beab.jpg

iu

iu

2091332454-self-esteem-gospel-unbiblical.jpg

And in regards to "self-control", I don't know who Xians or the bibLIE is to be talking about "self-control" since the Old Testament prophets, Israelites, Rabbi yehushuah, and the virus known by Yahweh had/has absolute ZERO "self-control" by the example they set forth, it's even admitted in Exodus 34:34 that yahweh is a "jealous maniac".

Fellow folk...As Hitler puts it.

Judeo-bolshevik...nuff said.

Look at Yuri Bezmenov they can't tell black from white even if you present them with facts they are fully demoralized and normalized to their new cult.

Like Marilyn Manson states in Beautiful People "They can't see the trees or the forest and they can't smell their own shit on their knees. There is a time to discriminate hate every motherfucker in your way."

These people are outright communists. We all posses our own forms of self hatred or self issues esteem. But it seems like these judeo-bolsheviks are compounding the bad, the malevolent. And relishing in shit, this is how easy it is to take over the World.

When you shit not just on your own Pagan Gods but love to be upside down and shit on yourself.

These people are literally shit and should be treated like shitbags. They deserve it and deserve being destroyed. They are destroying themselves by memeing and trolling themselves. These macro strike packages are HILARIOUS to counter-fire. Know that there are people out there who abhor this communism and fight against it. These are the strike packages we relish. It's like xtian kaballah in Biblehub or Biblegateway or any other site we use to understand better the enemy. They are literally performing reading kaballah by stating Satan speaks or LORD speaks here or Jesus Speaks here. They are literally destroying themselves.

I don't know what the Gods do but I think even Satan will admit they are lost cause: Untouchables as the Vedas announce on the lowest form of Humanity.

Sad but true...but also a chance to free people before the are wrapped up in this garbage. We need more culturewarriors for the kulturekampf.

Nice macro strike packages presented here might want to spread those to other places get more opinions on how to strike this.

Hell these people are below garbage at least garbage can be recycled, upcycled, and processed etc.etc.

These people are worse than shit, worse than garbage. I'd rather have a grey or reptilian other shitbag entities tell me horrible stuff than listen to this dreck these xtians lull themselves into becoming a grey borg.

If this planet collapse know that neither side will show mercy on these retards. Neither OUR nor the ENEMY sides.
Just be glad the law and justice system is around who knows what kinda crazy shit these people would do.

Gear88 said:
If this planet collapse know that neither side will show mercy on these retards. Neither OUR nor the ENEMY sides.
Just be glad the law and justice system is around who knows what kinda crazy shit these people would do.

Yeah I realized, Satan doesn't have to deal with these idiots, they'll cause their downfall and do it themselves, and they'll pay for it via Karmic penalty. Not sure whether it'll be on Earth, because I can imagine during the Age of Aquarius, when most (if not all) Earth has ascended into Godhood, negative-vibrating or low-vibrating evil souls won't be able to incarnate.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Yeah I realized, Satan doesn't have to deal with these idiots, they'll cause their downfall and do it themselves, and they'll pay for it via Karmic penalty. Not sure whether it'll be on Earth, because I can imagine during the Age of Aquarius, when most (if not all) Earth has ascended into Godhood, negative-vibrating or low-vibrating evil souls won't be able to incarnate.
Entering into a new age does not mean that most of Humans are going to be ascended beings. There will be those who do not meditate just like before and therefore masses will not ascend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back