Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important questions.

Alexander666

Hi people.
1) I want to know if i want to bind someone how can i check that he/she is a satanist or not to avoid a mistake. ??
2) after finishing cleaning . returning curses example. Negative energy and beings are coming out from my aura itself all day long. Is it normal. ?
3) we keep our path secret but if enemy entities visit us astraly cant they bring information about us to jews and uncover us???
Thanks

Aleksandre said:
Hi people.
1) I want to know if i want to bind someone how can i check that he/she is a satanist or not to avoid a mistake. ??

Binding isn't black magick because all it does is prevent them from harming you, so even if you bind someone who is a Satanist it doesn't count as harming them.

But the chance of someone being a Satanist is less than 0.1% because there are very few Satanists in the world, so even if you use black magick against someone who harmed you and who you don't know whether (s)he is a Satanist or not, and that person happens to be a Satanist, it won't be bad for you since you didn't know (s)he was a Satanist. Harming another Satanist is bad for you only if you do know that that person is a Satanist but you still choose to harm him/her.

It would also be bad to use black magick against random people only if Satanism was a majority religion and 70%+ of your country's/city's/town's population were Satanists. In that case, I would advise you to not use black magick unless you were completely sure that the person you wanted to curse wasn't a Satanist. But again, binding isn't black magick so this advice wouldn't even apply for binding.

Aleksandre said:
2) after finishing cleaning . returning curses example. Negative energy and beings are coming out from my aura itself all day long. Is it normal. ?

What do you mean "coming out from your aura"?

Aleksandre said:
3) we keep our path secret but if enemy entities visit us astraly cant they bring information about us to jews and uncover us???
Thanks

Very few of the jews are astrally open enough to communicate with enemy entities, and those who are open can sense our auras and energies and feel that they are hostile to them, they don't need an enemy entity to tell them. The possibility of finding an astrally open jew is, again, less than 0.001%, and the jews who are not astrally open will not believe the astrally open jews even if they tell them about us. So this isn't something to worry about.

Nameless One said:
Binding isn't black magick because all it does is prevent them from harming you, so even if you bind someone who is a Satanist it doesn't count as harming them.

This is absolutely wrong. It does count as a curse. If you purposefully put any kind of bindings or curses against a Satanist who you know is connected together with the gods, whatever curse you try to do will only be reflected back to you 1,000 times worse.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is absolutely wrong. It does count as a curse. If you purposefully put any kind of bindings or curses against a Satanist who you know is connected together with the gods, whatever curse you try to do will only be reflected back to you 1,000 times worse.

There's a lot to unpack here that either doesn't make sense or is unrelated to my reply:

If you purposefully put any kind of bindings..will only be reflected back to you 1,000 times worse.

As I said, binding just someone prevents them from harming you or other people. How can the binding be reflected to you 1000 times? Preventing you from harming them? This isn't bad, is it? That's why I said it's not black magick.

If you purposefully put any kind of bindings or curses...

Yes, purposefully. My reply was to someone who asked how to avoid accidentally targeting a Satanist.

against a Satanist who you know is connected together with the gods

Again, it's against someone who you know is a VIP Satanist. The OP was again asking about a dangerous person who might be is a Satanist. A person who does shit like that to random people and needs to be bound is obviously not a VIP Satanist.

It's also not a matter of working with or being connected to the Gods. People who work with the Gods still need to do their regular protection meditation. The only people who are totally unharmed by curses and all that are those VIP people who are directly under Satan's protection, for whom Satan acts like a Guardian Demon, as HP Maxine was at one point. She did say that those people are totally unaffected by curses, accidents and everything their enemies send are sent back to them.

Nameless One said:
Aleksandre said:
What do you mean "coming out from your aura"?

When i visualize cleaning my chakras some objects like pipes liquids and entities like reptiles are coming out from. My chakras. I dont know if its real or my imagination.

Nameless One said:

You are just plain wrong and there is no other way to say it. Binding is a kind of a curse. Satanists are not allowed to curse each other, and we are also not allowed to bind each other because binding is cursing.

Be open minded and accept that in the one week you have been here you have not yet learned every single thing. And there is a difference between knowing something and guessing about something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back