Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

healing Diabetes by runes

URUZ can be used, today (the 17th) is good for removing health issues. You could also do a Sun square in Sag.

GoldenxChild1 said:
URUZ can be used, today (the 17th) is good for removing health issues. You could also do a Sun square in Sag.

thanks brother
yes i know that today is a good day for removing health issues
do i have to do this work for 40 days or what

blackwizard said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

thanks brother

For something like diabities it should be done longer, go by 40 day increments though. You can double down with a sun square as well.

I would make it like this

AURUZ X 80 or 90
AFFIRM X 9
In a safe and healthy way for me, the energy of AURUZ is removing my diabetic condition and returning my insulin levels to perfection.
AUM X 1
(Or something like that)

blackwizard said:
is there anyway to use runes to heal someone from Diabetes type 2

Research on the ketogenic diet (very low in carbohydrates) can reverse type 2 diabetes.

Greetings BlackWizard,
The Jupiter planetary mantra (SVAHA) working or square might be a better fit to heal yourself from Diabetes. Along with dietary changes.
Have you checked your natal chart to see how your natal Jupiter expresses itself?

Diseases of a weakened/debilitated Jupiter: Diabetes, blood sugar disorders, jaundice, obesity, and diseases of the hips.

HS.

blackwizard said:

GoldenxChild1 said:
blackwizard said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

thanks brother

For something like diabities it should be done longer, go by 40 day increments though. You can double down with a sun square as well.

I would make it like this

AURUZ X 80 or 90
AFFIRM X 9
In a safe and healthy way for me, the energy of AURUZ is removing my diabetic condition and returning my insulin levels to perfection.
AUM X 1
(Or something like that)

thanks this is helpful
HAIL SATAN

Syt said:
Greetings BlackWizard,
The Jupiter planetary mantra (SVAHA) working or square might be a better fit to heal yourself from Diabetes. Along with dietary changes.
Have you checked your natal chart to see how your natal Jupiter expresses itself?

Diseases of a weakened/debilitated Jupiter: Diabetes, blood sugar disorders, jaundice, obesity, and diseases of the hips.

HS.

blackwizard said:

thanks brother actually i do this for a family member

of the true light said:
blackwizard said:
Just tell them to go on Keto.

I brought my A1C from 6.5 to below 4.0 on it.

I myself am doing keto (taking in some carbs though because due to my work demands I'll go splat otherwise) and was insulin resistant as a teen due to hormone imbalance. Diabetes runs in the family. I'm trying to get my dad to lay of carbs and junk too. I'll be quite happy when I get down to 16 to 18 percent body fat..3 to 5 more percent to go.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back